• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 19th

D

Deleted member

People like this make me sad. I understand you prefer the Wii U to the 3DS. I can even respect that. However you're ragging on a perfectly legitimate game for no reason just because you prefer your console version.

Also, Permit me a moment of being a jerk in response to your jerk comments. In Japan, Consoles do not sell well, Handhelds do. For this reason Sakurai was debating whether the team should even MAKE a Wii U version when it would only sell well overseas. A company in Japan, no offense to us, cares more about sales in their home country than overseas.

So no, Wii U is not the real version. I like to push the idea that both are legitimate games, but if you're going to play 'real vs. fake' then the Wii U is the fake version because it is the version less people will buy in Japan.

Now if I'm proved wrong and the Wii U version sells amazingly, then I will gladly take back these words. I still won't get a Wii U until I really want one, but I am always happy to be proven wrong.
This. This x9000. I agree with everything you said.

PikminCat

Smash Rookie
NNID
pezz69
Finally something besides a million menu pics!! I am relieved.

LordVacation

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SpaceVacation
I love how people are literally arguing which version of the game is the "real" one, LOL.

Let's waste energy debating on ANYTHING else..

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I love how people are literally arguing which version of the game is the "real" one, LOL.

Let's waste energy debating on ANYTHING else..
LMFAO IKR like both of you look stupid when both games both have their own qualitys that people like/don't like
Deal with it

Top Bottom