• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 3rd

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Honestly I love it. Hmmm the dark "?" Has my curiosity.

Still hoping for Wolf DLC

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Apple could sue saying, the sillhoutes idea is ours and we copyrighted/trademarked it.

The ironic part is that using silhouettes is not limited to the Apple company, as one of Neo Metal Sonic's artworks show.

Likewise, don't forget about this...

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Still feel bad about that there's no story mode, and the menu we already have a sneak peep on the 3DS already. Menu theme sounds just like a HD version of the 3DS version's main menu theme(But of course there will be more). It just feels Smash bros Wii U is just a BIG pack of the 3DS version.

He's perfect for DLC like Mewtwo, that's all I can say.
That's because it pretty much is. It's basically Smash 3DS with the addition of Eight-player Smash, Stage Creator, Gamecube Controllers, a dual-plane stage, Co-op Classic Mode, Four-player Stadium, Tourneys, customizable music settings, Event Mode, Smash Tour, Item Frequency, Special Smash, Coin Battles, more stages, more trophies, HD, Special Orders, the ability to share photos, replays, and custom stages, a Miiverse stage, Palutena's Guidance, Masterpieces, and the ability to watch every single newcomer video in HD.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Still feel bad about that there's no story mode, and the menu we already have a sneak peep on the 3DS already. Menu theme sounds just like a HD version of the 3DS version's main menu theme(But of course there will be more). It just feels Smash bros Wii U is just a BIG pack of the 3DS version.

He's perfect for DLC like Mewtwo, that's all I can say.
I'm not the only one sad about the loss of a Story mode. I know people dislike SSE but I LOVED IT. I loved having a single player experience where I could explore and fight with a cast of Nintendo friends, joining together, to kick ass. Than the cutscenes... and I actually LIKED the maze. Like I am one of the few people who really loved SSE.

Everything is multiplayer in the new game and as an adult who finds it hard to gather other working adult friends together I don't see myself getting a lot of use of all the other modes. Like that party board game thing. Wish I had some aspect of smash I could've played a lone. I am so bummed out about a lack of an adventure mode.

I'm contemplating whether I really want the Wii U version. I enjoy for glory matches as is on the 3DS version. The controls aren't my preferred option but I'm getting used to it... and I already have things like homerun and target smash or whatever.... can't say I even play these modes much.

Maybe I'll wait for Captain Toad instead.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Well, the rumor is they couldn't get the rights to have him back. And that makes a lot of sense. Also, what part of the extravaganza specifically do you mean?

I want to see Rosalina's nose in HD
I doubt that rumor is true. Kojima has already stated that he'd love to have Snake come back, and I'm sure he'd be able to make it happen given his influence in Konami. Also, any company would jump at the chance to have their character in Smash.

Glottis

Smash Cadet
I will say I hate the look of this menu. The Melee and Brawls ones were exponentially better.
And i think SSB 64's is better than all of them (especially the music), so to each their own.
But a cool bonus feature (that will most likely never happen) would be if you could unlock old school menu skins
from the previous games. You can already change the menu music, so changing the design as well could be kinda cool.

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman

Sakurai, how many times are you going to show Jigglypuff before you actually officially reveal her? sakurai pls

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
That's because it pretty much is. It's basically Smash 3DS with the addition of Eight-player Smash, Stage Creator, Gamecube Controllers, a dual-plane stage, Co-op Classic Mode, Four-player Stadium, Tourneys, customizable music settings, Event Mode, Smash Tour, Item Frequency, Special Smash, Coin Battles, more stages, more trophies, HD, Special Orders, the ability to share photos, replays, and custom stages, a Miiverse stage, Palutena's Guidance, Masterpieces, and the ability to watch every single newcomer video in HD.
Lol you just served him!!!
/image-jpg.28869/

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I really hope that when you unlock characters they'll be added to the background. I really like how the character silhouettes slide across the screen- this is probably my favorite menu so far. I'm really feeling it! :4shulk:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Real talk I'd rather have SSE 2 than like 95% of the single-player modes you said.

Last edited:

Starman15

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobotTurtle5000
3DS FC
3136-7638-2428
Switch FC
SW-2901-3121-3539
"It looks sparkly."

Masahiro Sakurai, ladies and gentlemen.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I don't really care about this in the slightest and also COD Advanced warfare came out and I'm really enjoying it! Is anyone else here on smash boards a yearly COD fan? I'm sure there are and if so please message me:D Even though smash is my main game, Pokemon and COD are super close and I play their yearly renditions every time I get a chance:D

passworddots

Smash Rookie
Everything is multiplayer in the new game and as an adult who finds it hard to gather other working adult friends together I don't see myself getting a lot of use of all the other modes. Like that party board game thing. Wish I had some aspect of smash I could've played a lone. I am so bummed out about a lack of an adventure mode.
Don't worry, because a lot of these modes can be played single-player; Smash Tour, for example, can be played against computers.

As a consolation so SSE, there are plenty of opportunities to head-canon in these modes. Classic is now more open, pitting you with a rival, and watching other characters get taken off the board. The events seem more complex this time around. Then there's Master/Crazy Orders.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I don't usually get hyped about menus... but you must admit... this is pretty darn good lookin'!

In 17 days we'll be exploring it! :-D

My first match:
:mario64:vs.:yoshi64:vs.:link64:vs.:samus64:vs.:dk64:vs.:kirby64:vs.:fox64:vs.:pikachu64:
:4mario::4yoshi::4link::4samus::4dk::4kirby::4fox::4pikachu:
It just needs to be done...

SanicJan

Smash Cadet
I don't expect much on a Monday's anyway especially after the 50 Fact Extravanganza so I'm fine with this. Personally I wish we get something like last Thursday's. I liked that one.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
>people still expecting more information

Aeriley

Smash Rookie
Honestly, what else were you expecting? You and everyone else are setting your expectations way too high and you'll just be disappointed every single time.

But who am I kidding. Let's post memes about menus again.:yeahboi:
Maybe he should stop with it because these potd are usually pointless

Shog

Smash Ace
I don't usually get hyped about menus... but you must admit... this is pretty darn good lookin'!

In 17 days we'll be exploring it! :-D

My first match:
:mario64:vs.:yoshi64:vs.:link64:vs.:samus64:vs.:dk64:vs.:kirby64:vs.:fox64:vs.:pikachu64:
:4mario::4yoshi::4link::4samus::4dk::4kirby::4fox::4pikachu:
It just needs to be done...
Ah! You got the order wrong, shame on you!
:mario64::dk64::link64::samus64:
:yoshi64::kirby64::fox64::pikachu64:
(if I ****ed this up from my memory, I will feel baaaad)

Otherwise, yesh, this has to be done

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
What are some of you people expecting? We already had the 50-Fact Extravaganza, which revealed quite a whole lot of new info and y'all still want more?

Top Bottom