• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 26th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. In the Gamer stage, the stage set-up will change at random. Here's Mom appearing from an easel. You'd better stay on your toes."

He posted an additional image and said "Mom even appears out of the TV. Sometimes she jumps out of it and walks around. It gets a little crazy. The guy in the far window is Grandpa, who acts as Mom's decoy. His wig is swaying."

Jared Coe

Smash Rookie
This is awesome, if this was back In the day, my mom would be carrying the tv out the room and i'd have a console ban haha

Kroovetal

Smash Rookie
NNID
MegaJasherMan
3DS FC
0619-5511-6025
This Stage is probably the most creative one out of all the stages.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
This stage is a blast, and I usually do not like stage hazards. I dunno, something about this particular one never comes across to me as obnoxious or anything and is so fun to play on.

WRECK-IT MUNDO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
warionino129
3DS FC
4811-8008-0796
Gamer is probably the most enjoyable game from Game & Wario. i'm glad they added it in sm4sh!

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
i came here expecting americans saying "but teh gamey is alrady done???"

i left satisfied

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I love this stage. I've seen the mom do all the things she does in the original game; comes out the TV, sits down and watches TV, violently moving while sitting, runs like a madman to the table and watches up close, sleeps near the table, etc. It's amazing how well this stage was made.

Chibij

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChibiJ
3DS FC
2707-1667-1987
Wait..she can come outta there? I cicn't know that..that's..scary

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
I appreciate how sakurai continues to post images even after the game came out in the u.s., he has some love for us europeans

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I appreciate how sakurai continues to post images even after the game came out in the u.s., he has some love for us europeans
and japanese and australians

Also, he did the same thing for the 3DS version: after the game was released in Japan, he kept posting pictures from the 3DS version until the international release

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Easily my favorite stage in Smash history. It has a neat quirk while remaining simple enough that the obstacles aren't too obstructive. I also happen to be a sucker for the random layouts (Tortimer's Island is my favorite 3DS stage)

dabs

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3467-6983
Unlocking wario on this stage caused it to have no theme music on or anything... CREEPY AF 6.66/10

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Easily my favorite stage in Smash history. It has a neat quirk while remaining simple enough that the obstacles aren't too obstructive. I also happen to be a sucker for the random layouts (Tortimer's Island is my favorite 3DS stage)
I have no other choice but to agree. The concept alonenis just brilliant!

Also, what are your favorite stages from each Smash game?

Here's mine!
64: Metal Cavern (Metal Mario)
Melee: Fountain of Dreams
Brawl: Hanenbow (Yeah, that's right!)
3DS: Magicant
Wii U: Gamer and Jungle Hijinx are tied

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I have no other choice but to agree. The concept alonenis just brilliant!

Also, what are your favorite stages from each Smash game?

Here's mine!
64: Metal Cavern (Metal Mario)
Melee: Fountain of Dreams
Brawl: Hanenbow (Yeah, that's right!)
3DS: Magicant
Wii U: Gamer and Jungle Hijinx are tied
It's hard to pick just one, so I'm including my runner-ups.
64: 1. Saffron City, 2. Peach's Castle
Melee: 1. Fountain of Dreams, 2. Corneria
Brawl: 1. Smashville, 2. Delfino Plaza
3DS: 1. Tortimer's Island, 2. Kirby's Dream Land
Wii U: 1. Gamer, 2. Skyloft

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
What's with these pictures of the day? Both versions of the game are already out.
sakurai explicitly said that he'd continue doing the POTDs a few weeks after the games have come out.

it was in one of the POTDs, i believe.

also people have said this, but the game isn't released everywhere in the world yet.

Last edited:

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
and japanese and australians

Also, he did the same thing for the 3DS version: after the game was released in Japan, he kept posting pictures from the 3DS version until the international release
but with the 3DS version it was a different situation, even after the international release they still were developing the wii u one, but you're right, sakurai has some love for australians and japanese, sakurai loves everyone

Last edited:

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
This stage is a blast, and I usually do not like stage hazards. I dunno, something about this particular one never comes across to me as obnoxious or anything and is so fun to play on.
I agree. You're given plenty of warning as to when Mom is coming, plus it's hilarious to throw your opponents right into her line of sight.

And unlike Metal Face, Ridley or the Yellow Devil, you can actually, you know, AVOID IT.

Although I can't say that as a Ness and G&W player, I don't always find joy in exploiting the lasers on Corneria.

Last edited:
Top Bottom