• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 13th

NiderQueen

Smash Cadet
NNID
YakiStrider2409
3DS FC
2681-0178-5926
Is it wrong that i want an upgraded version of something like Subspace Emissary? (like this is just fine and all with the cutscenes)

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
This is one of my favourite features about the Wii U, as I loved seeing all the reveal trailers. My favourite trailer is either Mega Man's, Little Mac's, or Greninja's.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
I've already watched all the trailers more than I care to admit, and I doubt it will stop when I have access to them all in HD through the game.

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
Is it wrong that i want an upgraded version of something like Subspace Emissary? (like this is just fine and all with the cutscenes)
I loved the **** out of SubSpace. I was surprised when I heard a lot of people never cared for it. But yea I'd want that too.

Darknut

Smash Cadet
Again, Wii U have a huge potential of having story cutscenes, I don't care if it's in HD without story cutscenes. So to me it wastes the Movie section that there is no cutscenes. It feels quite boring to have only the trailer of newcomers we've watch before, and short cutscenes of characters.
What story? Also I checked already, the game is about 18gb! Which is pretty large I feel.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai said characters will have special videos for each of them though. This is just a waste of space, nothing more.

Just go to YouTube since it does support 60fps, go to nintendo channel, load the videos, pick 1080p60, watch it.

Simple.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I absolutely enjoyed watching every one of those trailers and I'm happy I get to watch them again HD.

My top 5 favorites are:

1. Comet Observatory
2. By Book, Blade & Crest of Flame
3. Mega Man Joins the Battle
4. Champion of the Ring
5. Looks like we don't have a choice

The rest of the are great as well but not as amazing as my top 5 are.

ProfessorTakehiko

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1736-0240-2597
I absolutely enjoyed watching every one of those trailers and I'm happy I get to watch them again HD.

My top 5 favorites are:

1. Comet Observatory
4. Champion of the Ring

Well for me, my top 5 favorites are:
  1. Red, Blue, Yellow
  2. One Dog, One Duck, One Zapper
  3. Looks like we don't have a choice!
  4. The Future King
  5. Goddess of Light ( cause of dat booty *o*)

Ike Tyson

Smash Rookie
Again, Wii U have a huge potential of having story cutscenes, I don't care if it's in HD without story cutscenes. So to me it wastes the Movie section that there is no cutscenes. It feels quite boring to have only the trailer of newcomers we've watch before, and short cutscenes of characters.
Agreed. Story cutscenes should've been a Wii U exclusive. Characters like Olimar, G&W, and R.O.B actually were given life with the cutscenes

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

My top 5 favorites are:

1. Comet Observatory
4. Champion of the Ring

My Top 5:
1.Bowser Junior
2.Greninja
3.Robin/Lucina
4.Mega Man
5.Shulk

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Actually pretty hyped to rewatch these. Can November 21st come any faster!

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
it's a nice addition, but i kinda feel fooled for getting video's we've already seen multiple times. Here's hoping that the character clearing vids are somewhat impressive and not just some gameplay parts pasted together.

Top Bottom