• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 2nd

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
One step closer for Isaac being confirmed as a playable character,

100 more assist trophies more to go......

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As much as I've never played any of Dillon's games, I am sympathetic for his fans that wanted him playable. Maybe next time he'll be playable

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Looks good! I like Dillon.... I think he is in a weird place of people liking the character more then the game. Don't get me wrong, the first game was fun but the premise wore thin quite fast. I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way, as the sales for the sequel were pretty weak.

D

Deleted member

I think I have my favorite AT. I really wanted him, but I'm cool with this, he had 2 games for a portable system exclusive to the E-Shop, that's more recognition than some of the stickers that Brawl had

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Aw man! I was hoping for him to be playable. Looking back, i guess he's not as high-profile as some of the other wanted newcomers, but even still. Here's hoping for the next Smash game. That model is GORGEOUS though.

D

Deleted member

I literally jumped out of hapiness when I saw him, now waiting for Zoroark as a cool Pokeball Pokemon

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
I literally jumped out of hapiness when I saw him, now waiting for Zoroark as a cool Pokeball Pokemon
Zoroark is confirmed in the direct, if u look closely at the beginning of the pokemon trailer, where they summon all the pokemons you will see zoroark. not as playable though, but as a pokeball summon.

D

Deleted member

Zoroark is confirmed in the direct, if u look closely at the beginning of the pokemon trailer, where they summon all the pokemons you will see zoroark. not as playable though, but as a pokeball summon.
I know that, what i'm expecting is that they don't waste potential like how they did with Eevee(just tackles), and make something around his illusion ability, it's hard when your #1 is deconfirmed but, oh well, better than nothing I guess

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I only saw the second pic on the miiverse, not the one above. I was all ready to come here stating "it shows a trophy of him and mentions his assist trophy! Of course this means its an assist trophy for his game and he is playable and Sakurai is a troll and all of you are 'h8rs' and im right and your wrong."

Nope.

DeOnde

Smash Cadet
Today one more falls, it's nice to have you in smash Dillon (he's the best looking AT so far), Better Luck next time! (no jokes, i want him playable next time, hope they can diferentiate him enough from sonic that their could make two distinct interesting characters)

D

Deleted member

The ATs of this game are proving to be way better than Brawl's in the representation part(Mother Brain, Dark Samus, Elec Man, Dillon, Ashley, Chain Chomp, Skull Kid), Dillon and Skull Kid are probably the best looking AT of this game, even his normal trophy is great!

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
you name the only new ones... besides the few you just named there are only veteran AT's confirmed...

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
First Character deconfirmation that's actually bummed me a bit... 8(

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
It might have been obviously, but I had a hunch we didn't see all the assist trophies. I mean, Sonic universe didn't have an assist trophy shown. Which makes me wonder if they're dropping Shadow...

Great to see this character though. I had no idea he existed and based on his look alone I want to try out his games now.

D

Deleted member

Why everyone thought the Direct's ATs were the last ones? It's clear we would have more, the same thing can be said about stages

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
They really went into detail on his model. If Sakurai had not said he was an assist trophy, I would have definitely assumed he was a new character. Would have been weird without him getting a trailer, though.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
I know that, what i'm expecting is that they don't waste potential like how they did with Eevee(just tackles), and make something around his illusion ability, it's hard when your #1 is deconfirmed but, oh well, better than nothing I guess
Duuude, they could pull a Ditto, how he was cut from Melee. You know, he could transform, but they didn't have the technology to pull it off with more than one opponent. Maybe it could work.

D

Deleted member

I guess he was considered at some point, and when he didn't find a way to make Dillon different from Sonic he made the AT, I couldn't blame him, Sonic has 3 spin based special moves and Dillon basically does that(Dillon skin for Sonic!)

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
historically, nintendos minor franchises that never had a physical copy never had a playable rep in smash. dillon would just be taking up a slot that would be better deserved for another character of a more major franchise.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
historically, nintendos minor franchises that never had a physical copy never had a playable rep in smash. dillon would just be taking up a slot that would be better deserved for another character of a more major franchise.
Hasn't he got more games than LM now? Anyway, it's following that matters.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Hasn't he got more games than LM now? Anyway, it's following that matters.
im not talking about the number of games, im talking about eshop only titles and how they dont, and probably shouldnt have playable reps in smash.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
im not talking about the number of games, im talking about eshop only titles and how they dont, and probably shouldnt have playable reps in smash.
Ahh. Makes sense. Also, he would play too similarly to Sonic, although if he can be set apart using weapons in some way, it would be pretty ****ing amazing to see.

SpiderJerusalem

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NewBabel
3DS FC
4124-5499-0990
you name the only new ones... besides the few you just named there are only veteran AT's confirmed...
That's still quite a few ATs, and I agree, they're looking much better already.
Ahh. Makes sense. Also, he would play too similarly to Sonic, although if he can be set apart using weapons in some way, it would be pretty ****ing amazing to see.
I'm not too familiar w/Dillon's games as I've never played them, but I'm pretty sure that he has weapons along with his rolling stuff

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I had a feeling Meta Knight wouldn't be revealed today partly because while Triple Delux came out today, Meta Knight doesn't have much to do with it yeah there's the (**SPOILERS**) Dark Meta Knight boss fight but other than that Meta Knight is nowhere to be seen unless there's something I'm not aware of.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Other than Skill Kid this is easily my favorite AT. It would have been awesome if he were playable, but I never expected it, so it is cool to see him and see how damn good he looks.

Top Bottom