• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 27th

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
welcome back as an assist Andros!

Or maybe he'll reveal Ridley on April 1st...
My theory is that on April First, hes going to make a character announcement, and its gonna be a character everyone wants. People will instantly dismiss it as an April Fools joke and ignore it.

Time will pass, nothing on the site will change, and people will realize the character announcement was legit.

the April Fools day Joke will be there is no joke.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I was kind of hoping for 'Flying Brain' Andross this time around... but hey, I'm used to disappointment.

JCDied4U

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sieger
Odd that this looks like it has less textures than the Brawl version but I guess I'll wait for the final product.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Andross, always the party crasher, eh?

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
welcome back as an assist Andros!

My theory is that on April First, hes going to make a character announcement, and its gonna be a character everyone wants. People will instantly dismiss it as an April Fools joke and ignore it.

Time will pass, nothing on the site will change, and people will realize the character announcement was legit.

the April Fools day Joke will be there is no joke.
So basically, Sakurai is a troll, just like any other day.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
About April Fools, did the Dojo update anything noteworthy on that day?

About the pic though, nice to see another AT, even if it is a returning one.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I'm pretty sure Japan doesn't recognize April Fool's Day. Most Americans forget about it anyway and it's more a forum gimmick.

Top Bottom