• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 26th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Here's Nabbit, who appears in the Mushroom Kingdom U stage. You can't see him, but Luigi is inside Nabbit's bag."

Last edited by a moderator:

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
Huh, interesting that they threw another hazard on this stage to keep things interesting. I wonder if Nabbit will be able to suicide with Luigi in the bag...

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Nabbit is like "Who rolling dirty now Weegee".
That gonna be one annoying hazard.
Soo nabbit never was in the E3 demo.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Poor Luigi. :(

I forgot about Nabbit, makes sense for him to be a stage element here.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
For a moment I thought Luigi was a stage hazard, and when Luigi was in battle he was replaced with Alfonzo

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
Bowser Jr. deconfirmed
I hope that's not true, though I'm pretty sure Mario is done as a series for this game. Nabbit is not actually Bowser Jr and the mask he is wearing emulates Bowser Jr.'s because he is pledging his allegiance to the Koopa Prince. I hope Bowser Jr. makes an appearance, if only because I want myself a Super Mario Sunshine sequel or remake <3

Zenmaioh

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't this kinda defeat the purpose of assist trophies? I mean this guy and the Yellow Devil on Wily's Castle kinda make them useless if these are going to appear.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
It might resize itself or others who go into it. I mean, no way Bowser would fit in there, either.
You're not quite understanding the scale of the logistics here. Ridley's just way too big. I can imagine Bowser going into the bag. He resizes all the time, anyways.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm I the only one thinking nabbit does bad things to those people? What If he had ness?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well gentlemen, Ridley is very obviously too big to fit into that bag... disconfirmed. :(

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai:"Pic of the day. Here's Nabbit, who appears in the Mushroom Kingdom U stage. You can't see him, but Luigi is inside Nabbit's bag."

Luigi:

Last edited:

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
I'd make a Liam Neeson's "Taken" joke, but I can't remember the whole quote. ;-;

Anyway, Nabbit is cool. I wonder what he'll do (aside from kidnapping you anyway).

D

Deleted member

Oh look, it's Grimace Jr. I wonder when they'll reveal Hamburglar.

Chilex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chilex
Is it a stage hazard?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Nabbit apparently wasn't in the demo, so it'll be interesting to see how he'll operate with the fighter theft.

Top Bottom