• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 10th Part 2

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm glad atleast one of the most unique and fan fav character megaman is there if not i probably wouldn't have bought this

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
I hated how the idea of the Miis were presented. "Look! You can now play any character you want! Even a celebrity! Isn't that hilarious?" Yeah, sure, it's gonna be funny... for a few hours...

In the end, we will be left with three extremely bland and creatively similar characters. This is like triple landmaster, except applied on characters rather than simple final smashes...

Maybe they will grow on me, but they definitely have some way to go...
The exact reason why I shot down any idiot on here who swore up and down that Mii's were gonna be in the game! F*ck being a unique fighting franchise compared to your competition where NINTENDO CHARACTERS AND THE OCCASIONAL THIRD PARTY CHARACTER duke it out when you can instead have Hitler fight George Washington or pit Kendrick Lamar vs a GTA protagonist or have Black Widow beat the ever living hell out of Justin Bieber! I'm sorry, but THAT IS NOT WHAT SMASH BROS IS ABOUT!!!

*puts gun in mouth* excuse me, but I've decided the fiery depths of hell is better than living in a world where the very essence of a smash bros game is RUINED by letting people pit their custom mii lookalikes of various pop culture icons against each other!

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Important part? are you kidding me? it's like saying F zeros captian falcon wasn't an important part or even mario himself Miis were introduce on wii as form of a avatar not a game changing franchise character

i come from the planet "idc its the internet"
Miis are one of the most recognizable Nintendo characters, LIKE IT OR NOT. Captain Falcon's an important Nintendo character, Mario's important, Villager's important, and MIIS ARE RELEVANT TO NINTENDO.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I hated how the idea of the Miis were presented. "Look! You can now play any character you want! Even a celebrity! Isn't that hilarious?" Yeah, sure, it's gonna be funny... for a few hours...

In the end, we will be left with three extremely bland and creatively similar characters. This is like triple landmaster, except applied on characters rather than simple final smashes...

Maybe they will grow on me, but they definitely have some way to go...
The exact reason why I shot down any idiot on here who swore up and down that Mii's were gonna be in the game! F*ck being a unique fighting franchise compared to your competition where NINTENDO CHARACTERS AND THE OCCASIONAL THIRD PARTY CHARACTER duke it out when you can instead have Hitler fight George Washington or pit Kendrick Lamar vs a GTA protagonist or have Black Widow beat the ever living hell out of Justin Bieber! I'm sorry, but THAT IS NOT WHAT SMASH BROS IS ABOUT!!!

*puts gun in mouth* excuse me, but I've decided the fiery depths of hell is better than living in a world where the very essence of a smash bros game is RUINED by letting people pit their custom mii lookalikes of various pop culture icons against each other!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Jesus christ i think i'm in love

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
*puts gun in mouth*
Suicide is not a joke. I think you need to evaluate your morals.

I'm failing to understand how this is going to ruin your game experience. Ok, you don't want to have a Miley Cyrus Mii do battle against Nintendo Characters. And NOBODY IS MAKING YOU! Play the game how you want to play it and grow up.

caldw19940

Smash Cadet
Mii's are an important part of Nintendo's history and I am glad they didn't just do something like "Mario's moveset but with a Mii".

Still I am not denying that I would have much rather they'd revealed characters people actually want. Mii's are just so underwhelming.

Let's hope they reveal some more wanted characters at the invitationals

Last edited:

willy410

Smash Rookie
Why are people acting like we lost 2 characters. the fact that miis come in 3 different varieties doesn't mean we aren't getting captain falcon or ness. I don't think thats the mindset sakurai has when making the game, he doesn't think I can at most have x many characters and thats that, but rather heres a list of characters thats reasonable to make. so even if they take up 2 additional spots those spots were probably created for the miis and wouldn't be there anyway if the miis weren't playable

edit: Also I think they only take up one slot because on the site they share the same page, rather than having a separate one for brawler, sword, and blaster

Last edited:

Icy Turbo

Smash Rookie
I think ya'll need water, cause the amount of salt is going to kill you guys.

In all seriousness, who cares? We already have a fantastic and diverse cast of characters to play, why moan and groan about the inclusion of a interesting premise? I understand peoples reaction, but I would rather have the Mii's in their customized glory than bring Falco, Roy and Lucas back, who all could be relegated to skins for all I care unless they can actually make unique move-sets for them rather than being obnoxious clones.

pickle962

Smash Lord
@ I Icy Turbo because its no longer a smash game with the inclusion of mii's! Smash bros is now just celebrity deathmatch plus Nintendo characters that are somewhere in this game if you can find em!

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Mii's = Nintendo
Smash = Nintendo
If A=B and B=C then A=C.

What's logic?

NintyTheRagekid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintyTheRageKid
3DS FC
5455-9431-1608
Switch FC
SW-2209-3322-3333
Why is everyone so butt hurt? If you don't like the character, YOU CAN BEAT HIM/HER UP. It's as simple as that.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
This is the best possible way to implement the miis, unlike some OTHER suggestions i've seen...

Also, the mii's faces look like they've been pasted on the bodies or something.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Rip Smash Bros! You had a unique charm that differentiated you from other fighters in your day! You proved to the dumb haters you can be taken as seriously as other fighting games if evo 2013 proved anything! But now your creator not satisfied with lousy tripping from brawl, had to go and taint your upcoming entry on the 3ds and wii u by adding MII to the game thus jump starting the gaming rapture far sooner than anticipated in a world filled with greedy companies taking content out the game and then try to sell it as cheap DLC, Boring copy and paste shooters flooding the market, yet not dying like the guitar heros and rock bands did just 4 year agos, and creators of crappy ios games acting like they are jesus Christ and tempting you to pay a dollar just so you can continue to try and beat their poorly designed levels!

No longer will we get giddy when a new character joins the fray. No longer will we spectate Final Destination matchs in professional tournaments filled to the brim with socially awkward twenty something dudes who need to move out of their parent's basement! And no longer will we upload footage of our battles to Youtube for everyone will be too busy checking out PEWDIEPIE vs JUSTIN BIEBER or SPIDERMAN VS ELECTRO smash battles when smash 4 hits later this year!
Calm down. Jesus. It's not like the game is immediately bad. You can just watch the OTHER videos that pop up. Did you think of that?

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
@ I Icy Turbo because its no longer a smash game with the inclusion of mii's! Smash bros is now just celebrity deathmatch plus Nintendo characters that are somewhere in this game if you can find em!
This is the textbook definition of overreacting.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

I'm just saying with so many potiental Nintendo characters at the heart of the nintendo
we get a character that's avatar and simple designed to take the place of many hell i be happy with even tingle and i sayed he was annoying

Oh well don't care
Half of the characters on the list would be hard to make a moveset for.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

See you later. Have fun in hell while we have fun not being so salty.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
That I shall good sir! And you know what I just realized should I bother getting this game? I can get good at the other characters and MURDER anybody stupid enough to use the Mii character in online! :)
...Well, just anyone using a celebrity character.
I kinda like the Mii styles :T

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
I love how Default Miis always have a freaky stare into your soul.

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
I don't think they take three slots. I think it's just a customization thing. You go to the corner of the character, and choose. Still hyped because there is nothing to worry about.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Ehh, most likely they will. I don't think Nintendo's dumb enough to do something like take up three slots for one character that really should not be in the game.
who's to say they already haven't decided on it

Last edited:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Ehh, most likely they will. I don't think Nintendo's dumb enough to do something like take up three slots for one character that really should not be in the game.
Miis should be on the game alright.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Butthurt said:
Oh, no! There's an avatar as a playable character! Smash is ruined!
Where was this reaction when Villager was confirmed? Don't say it's different because he has his own series - The Wii series - like Wii Sports - is their series, essentially.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Yet Miis have appeard in mostly every nintendo game
And? It's a service to the people who like them. Mega Man has been in over 50 games in half that many years. Is he being shoved down your throat?

You don't have to use them, just like you don't have to use any other character you don't like. In fact, you can now beat the **** out of them.

Honestly, all this complaining looks incredibly childish, like a kid who got a big-ass bag of candy and is throwing a tantrum that it has a few pieces they didn't like even though the rest of the bag was incredible.

You're not losing anything by their inclusion. If a character isn't in Smash 4, it's not because their spot was stolen by Mii. It's because they simply weren't chosen.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
And? It's a service to the people who like them. Mega Man has been in over 50 games in half that many years. Is he being shoved down your throat?

You don't have to use them, just like you don't have to use any other character you don't like. In fact, you can now beat the **** out of them.

Honestly, all this complaining looks incredibly childish, like a kid who got a big-*** bag of candy and is throwing a tantrum that it has a few pieces they didn't like even though the rest of the bag was incredible.

You're not losing anything by their inclusion. If a character isn't in Smash 4, it's not because their spot was stolen by Mii. It's because they simply weren't chosen.
Mega man was not in every nintendo game megaman wasn't in Mario tennis or golf megaman wasn't in animal crossing or Mario kart basically he's saying avatars are nice but do not need to be in everything

Top Bottom