• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - December 1st

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. When you play Master Orders in Special Orders mode, you will need to use a certain amount of gold to buy a ticket to enter. If you win the challenge, you'll get a reward determined by the difficulty level. The challenges may sound simple, but playing them on Very Hard is quite challenging."

He including a second image and said "On the other hand, the rules in Crazy Orders are very different. You'll earn one turn for every win, and each turn gets harder and harder. Some of your accumulated damage will get carried over. Crazy Hand will challenge your after 2 turns, so you'll earn your rewards if you beat him. The final battle will be an HP battle and the more accumulated damage you have, the more HP you'll have in the fight...so the trick is to be a little risky."

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I really need the Wii U version.

This looks fun.

Last edited:

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
"On the other hand, the rules in Crazy Orders are very different"

Oh you!

Last edited:

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
A different and cool mode to Smash =D

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Does anybody know what the little hammer on the corner of the order tickets are supposed to signify?

Man, Crazy Orders makes m go crazy sometimes. I'd be close to the time limit, and suddenly I'm KO'd.

The rewards tho. :skull:

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
Crazy Orders is genius. Just making me play to the limit wanting to have a lot of damage for my HP at the end. It's risky, but fun.

Farorae

Smash Ace
Funny, in the master orders I lost in like 20 seconds on normal but won the "very hard" and "intense" pretty quickly and easily.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
The most handy way to win gold in this game in my opinion... If you have a crazy orders ticket of course.

You win a ton more on events, but its limited. You can also wager them on online spectator, but you know... wager.

Allstar is when you have no cash left.

Classic you win a ton, but you have to pay a ton too!

And you always win gold on versus (small amounts), if you have friends or if you like CPU AI, this is your choice.

Neerb

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3308-4587-7068
The most handy way to win gold in this game in my opinion... If you have a crazy orders ticket of course.

You win a ton more on events, but its limited. You can also wager them on online spectator, but you know... wager.

Allstar is when you have no cash left.

Classic you win a ton, but you have to pay a ton too!

And you always win gold on versus (small amounts), if you have friends or if you like CPU AI, this is your choice.
I'm rolling in gold in 3DS, but I'm dirt poor in Wii U. It's upsetting, but also kinda nice for money to actually mean something in a video game.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
I've gotten through 14 rounds of Crazy Orders as my best, this stuff is fun and great for getting items!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I find Crazy Orders to be the easiest method to earn more coins and CDs. Definitely my favorite new mode for this game. :)

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't too crazy (hehe) about these modes when they were announced, but I have enjoyed them so far. Crazy Order in particular is very cool.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
So Master Orders is like going to the movies. Buy a ticket, spend money, it's a reward if it's a good movie, and you lose money if it's a bad one. Sounds like something Sakurai'd do.

Kroovetal

Smash Rookie
NNID
MegaJasherMan
3DS FC
0619-5511-6025
I only tried out Crazy Orders once just for the heck of it, but what I played of it was really unique and another good fill in for the game. Because the Subspace Emissary isn't in Smash anymore ;-;

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Man, this hand joke is really thumbing me in the side. Maybe they should get a new Index to figure out the straight Middle of a good joke. Even one about the smallest pinky jokes

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I'm rolling in gold in 3DS, but I'm dirt poor in Wii U. It's upsetting, but also kinda nice for money to actually mean something in a video game.
Yeah, Im quickly running out of gold trying to complete the hardest level on classic... Im not used to the Wii+chuck controls (master core blade kicks my Lucina's ass). I wish I have that gamecube controller adapter.

Really, the amount of money you pay for hardest levels on classic are insane... but the payout! I bought plenty of trophies because of it, and it lasted me a while until I went rage Lucina on Master Core.

Moar Helpfull Tips for everyone: In the crazy orders mode, Giant battle is always the easiest to get a quick reward (for me atleast). But if you need damage for it to be traded as stamina for the final battle I recommend a basic team battle. Don't go for free for all's to acquire damage, and avoid going to metal battles if your time is near the end. And try not going to hoard battles if your damage is high.

I could use tips for classic mode, I'll just politely ask if sakurai posts a classic mode pic of the day.

Trading tips, Caterine style!

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Horde battles? Awesome, now I got five times the chance to get a shiny Ike!

Last edited:

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
I'm lovin' Crazy Orders! It's kinda teaching me how to be a better fighter, when to attack and when to retreat. Definitely one of the best minigames in Smash to date.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Man, this hand joke is really thumbing me in the side. Maybe they should get a new Index to figure out the straight Middle of a good joke. Even one about the smallest pinky jokes
Some of those puns seem pretty ham-fisted. I don't want to point the finger here, but If you have some other puns handy, I'd recommend using those rather than palming us off with these.

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
I know right? On the 3DS what's gold used for? Trophy Rush? Anything else besides the Trophy Shop?

Kid_Carlton13

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidCarlton13
3DS FC
0447-6623-7476
Guess I'm gonna have to purchase an adapter before I get the Wii U and the game my local Gamestop doesn't have them in stock.

Last edited:
Top Bottom