• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 6th

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Nice to know what they finally do.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Is Pikachu drunk? He looks like.
"Yevtal makes characters drunk. This makes them stagger around wildly but also increases their power if you manage to hit opponents."

That is a lie, but it'd be funny to see.

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Is this a common gif people use? Why is this actress being so spasmodic? "Meh" was invented by the Simpsons and the whole point of the reaction is to be lethargic and dead eyed because it's so thoroughly unimpressive that it isn't worth emoting for. Bad actress bad gif.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Warning Received
So me giving someone advice is considered "backseat modding" now? Well then here's some advice for you, if you don't know what you're talking about, mind your own business.

Anyways I'm loving this stage.
Going out of your way to tell people if their breaking the rules and what not when you could've easily ignore it, you're definitely a backseat mod. Heres my advice for you, how about apply for modship so you don't need to pretend to be one k?

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So me giving someone advice is considered "backseat modding" now? Well then here's some advice for you, if you don't know what you're talking about, mind your own business.

Anyways I'm loving this stage.
LOL I Cannot believe you are still talking about it XD hahahaha

Btw thanks for the advice , is nice to see someone actually cares for the others <3 , i posted something innocent , RELAX! lol

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Is this a common gif people use? Why is this actress being so spasmodic? "Meh" was invented by the Simpsons and the whole point of the reaction is to be lethargic and dead eyed because it's so thoroughly unimpressive that it isn't worth emoting for. Bad actress bad gif.
Although I think you might be thinking in to it a bit too much, I'll take a bite. "Meh" can be used for several purposes, and the one expressed in this GIF is not disappointed but not thrilled either. The face she is making implies that her thoughts are "this picture of the day is okay, but whatever, I'm still content." PLUS, she's super adorable so who the heck cares? I think the person who posted this GIF today perfectly emoted exactly how I felt about the PotD. Glad to see it, now I saw it... what's happening tomorrow?

WHERE THE HECK IS JIGGLYPUFF?!

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Seems very technical for a pokeball..I'd just rather they do some crazy attack..and try to aviod

MelmanOfDaSouthh

Smash Cadet
wow looking forward to master balls, i mean they arent op, it all seems skill related
Victini-Attack Boost use wisely
Xernas- All around attack boost
arceus- spike attack (only effective in air)
Palkia- better play upside down nubb lol

just have to look out for Deoxys, Kyurem and Keldeo (those hit)

see all these rare pokemon skill related abilities, its not free damage anymore its effort now!

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Going out of your way to tell people if their breaking the rules and what not when you could've easily ignore it, you're definitely a backseat mod. Heres my advice for you, how about apply for modship so you don't need to pretend to be one k?
Yeah giving out friendly, accurate advice is not minimodding. Hounding someone for doing so, however, is just being obnoxious. Don't do this in the future please.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Aw pikachoo is so small. BUT SERIOUSLY SAKURAI WHAT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS?! ONLY 32 pic of the days left. . . . . WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! SAKURAI YOU CONFUSING MAN D:!!

Coonce

Smash Apprentice
Umm yeah what is flinching? Maybe I missed something...
Flinching = hitstun
No flinching = super armor

But...! Super armor still has hit stop/freeze/lag, whatever you want to call it, but not hitstun.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I would be a little dissapointed if Victini did anything but do the support, afterall that's one of the major things about it. Nice to see that being done.

I don't care much for Xerneas, but I really look forward to seeing it every now and then to make everyone panic. :bubblebobble:

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Although I think you might be thinking in to it a bit too much, I'll take a bite. "Meh" can be used for several purposes, and the one expressed in this GIF is not disappointed but not thrilled either. The face she is making implies that her thoughts are "this picture of the day is okay, but whatever, I'm still content." PLUS, she's super adorable so who the heck cares? I think the person who posted this GIF today perfectly emoted exactly how I felt about the PotD. Glad to see it, now I saw it... what's happening tomorrow?
You are correct. I am reading into it too much. And you make valid points but I disagree. The only way this reaction of hers is believable is if she's pretending not to give a (expletive) but she's a really bad liar. In reality she's very impressed but too embarrassed to let anyone else know how impressed she actually is and she can't hide it very well. And I don't think that was the intent of the OP. No one uses GIFs for nuanced emotion.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Well for all of Casual play, It's nice to see a pokemon who does something completley different in the smash universe. I really haven't seen any pokemon who directly does something to you, with the exception of the really rare Manaphy.

Top Bottom