• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 22nd

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I can't wait to hear DK Island Swing for the fourth game in a row.

Said nobody.
It hasn't gotten as old as The Legend of Zelda Main Theme... actually I'm still not sick of it at all... sooo....

I can't wait to hear DK Island Swing for the fourth game in a row!

Said this guy.
:joyful:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If any of the music from Klonoa 2 makes it in I'll cry forever.

:093:

Luigifan578

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1650-2770-2508
I LOVE the idea of this close the 3DS and the music still plays. But what about those people who have a 2DS/3DS XL? I mean the 3DS itself will be weird enough to keep in your pocket but the 2DS/3DS XL!? that wont work so i hope that they figure out something better that will work for the 2DS/
3DS XL . :reverse:

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie or be sarcastic, the pics of the day after Meta Knight has been shown have been ****, but this is the worst.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Can sm4sh finally get a real name? SSBJ: Super Smash Bros. Jam

(I know what I'm using for sleeping tunes now)
Laaaameee. That's LAME. Calling it Jam would make it sound like it was straight out of the 90's.

How about Super Smash Bros 3DS and Super Smash Bros Wii U? Simple, to-the-point, timeless.

Oh, but I'm glad you're a Jigglypuff supporter. That we can agree on!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Link in PotD three days in a row...it's the sign of three. Ganondorf is coming...
.....And hopefully he's de-cloned this time around, like Bowser he too should get a revamped moveset, that's true to the character, I want to play some Dead Man's Volley with Pikachu :)

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Great! i'm always up for video game music, and Smash Bros. never disappoints in this subject.
I would prefer for some rips, rather than using my 3DS as a MP3 player though.

Last edited:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I LOVE the idea of this close the 3DS and the music still plays. But what about those people who have a 2DS/3DS XL? I mean the 3DS itself will be weird enough to keep in your pocket but the 2DS/3DS XL!? that wont work so i hope that they figure out something better that will work for the 2DS/
3DS XL . :reverse:
My 3DSXL fits comfortably in my pocket. Course, I'm not one of those stupid skinny jean wearing hipsters. In the immortal words of Jay-Z

"Can't wear skinny jeans cuz my hand held's too big" --Jigga; Swagger Like Us

...>.> or something like that.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I'm not gonna lie or be sarcastic, the pics of the day after Meta Knight has been shown have been ****, but this is the worst.
You're not being serious, are you? One of the best parts of the game, the soundtrack, and finally getting some actual song previews, and this is the worst?

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like the multi man melee and pokemon song we got so far :/ even nintendo 64 had music alot better than this. It just feels too remixed with too much into it.

CrossbowPig

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrossbowPig
3DS FC
2621-2883-4274
Woo-hoo! One of my favorite things I was looking forward to in the new Smash Bros. Game is the new remixes, and now I can listen to them in sleep mode during car rides when my brother gets tired of losing against me and angrily stares out the window for an hour!

D

Deleted member

Yay, I can also listen to voice clips, prepare for 5 minutes of the glory of :4falcon:

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
I think the greatest thing there is that the composer for Klonoa 2 is doing Smash Bros.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
Wow, what an excellent feature! I'll definitely be using it on a daily basis.

Edit: After learning about this I decided to test out a "similar game", turns out the same close your 3DS and listen to music feature also applies to Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Heh, how neat.

Last edited:

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
:joyful:Nice. Very good. At least I can listen to it before going to bed.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Great update!

With a quick look at the composers and the samples you can know that is gonna be a great soundtrack :grin:

aS_Skyloft

Smash Rookie
NNID
aS_Hyrule
3DS FC
1006-1033-6453
HOLY SHEIK
It's finally here!
and also, now we can assume who will be in as far as characters due to the composers.
Not really, the composers say what games they've worked on but that doesn't affect characters. For example, one of the composers made music in Final Fantasy 7, but he probably won't use music from said game, instead he might make a new song or make a remix.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
She worked on Calling to the Night and MGS4 Love Theme in Brawl. And nothing else. The fact that Metal Gear makes up the bulk of her resume and is the basis of her only existing co-operation with Nintendo does improve Snake's chances a bit, though it's far from conclusive.

I wouldn't put money on any Square Enix character getting in at this stage. Not after how badly they shafted Nintendo for a Geno cameo.
square enix are friends with nintendo...

Top Bottom