• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 23rd

Maikou

Smash Ace
SCANNING.........
FATAL ERROR DETECTED: Shoulder dislocated?
Samus' shoulder isn't dislocated, and even if it was, it wouldn't be on purpose to show her chest area.

the person who made that was being stupid and didn't bother trying the pose him/herself.

I DID do the pose, and guess what? it works. it works JUST FINE. Seriously do the F***ing pose before you judge it.

Seriously it looks and feels like a posture a military trained person would use. Considering that Samus was in a squadron of guys...

SCANNING......
FATAL ERROR DETECTED: Uncomfortable pose?
Actually, performing the pose myself despite not being one who excersises daily, I felt quite confortable and even a bit professional. minus my right knee, but that's just from me not being exactly "in-shape".

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
SCANNING.........
FATAL ERROR DETECTED: Shoulder dislocated?
Samus' shoulder isn't dislocated, and even if it was, it wouldn't be on purpose to show her chest area.

the person who made that was being stupid and didn't bother trying the pose him/herself.

I DID do the pose, and guess what? it works. it works JUST FINE. Seriously do the F***ing pose before you judge it.

Seriously it looks and feels like a posture a military trained person would use. Considering that Samus was in a squadron of guys...

SCANNING......
Actually, performing the pose myself despite not being one who excersises daily, I felt quite confortable and even a bit professional. minus my right knee, but that's just from me not being exactly "in-shape".
It didn't feel comfortable to me in the slightest

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
SCANNING.........
SCANNING......
Well I did the pose too and is not the most comfortable pose someone does when firing a gun, and her previous pose looks more practical.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Okay that's it: it's a game, screw logic anyway. We don't need anything to make sense so just drop it.

You obviously didn't do it right and there's no point correcting you on it so f*** this topic. people just need to shut up about how practical a single pose is.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Okay that's it: it's a game, screw logic anyway. We don't need anything to make sense so just drop it.

You obviously didn't do it right and there's no point correcting you on it so f*** this topic. people just need to shut up about how practical a single pose is.
Someone's mad

Maikou

Smash Ace
I'm just sick of everybody needing to find some way to make up some damn conspiracy theory about Nintendo going for adults or bullcrap like that. It's beyond beyond annoying. (and no that's not a typo)

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I'm just sick of everybody needing to find some way to make up some damn conspiracy theory about Nintendo going for adults or bullcrap like that. It's beyond beyond annoying. (and no that's not a typo)
No-one said anything about conspiracy theories but it's quite obvious Zamus is being sexualized
Cool your jets Maikou.
More like cool samus' sexualized heel jet boots

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
Do ZSS' pose yourself. seriously just do it as accurately as you can.
A lot of pros actually shoot like that: the way ZSS is shooting is more profesional, which if anything suits her since she once enrolled with the Galactic Federation.

Go over to the "What do you think of Zero Suit Samus' New look and moves thread and go to the last pages you see.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Do ZSS' pose yourself. seriously just do it as accurately as you can.
A lot of pros actually shoot like that: the way ZSS is shooting is more profesional, which if anything suits her since she once enrolled with the Galactic Federation.

Go over to the "What do you think of Zero Suit Samus' New look and moves thread and go to the last pages you see.
We do realize that it's the professional pose, but can't help glancing anyway...

Top Bottom