• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 11th

MangoTwist

Smash Apprentice
I noticed in the direct how different events, like max jumping or max speed, would be activated. I hope the full list of events will be more diverse like the ones Air Ride had (for instance, a boss could appear randomly on the stage and when it's defeated all kinds of stat-boosting items would be dropped), but I like how it looks so far.

Last edited:

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Oh yeah! I didn't even think about events happening on the stage! That could keep each play different

Hugo Boss

Smash Cadet
nope. tell them to make stockmatches.
But if it is stock match, the players will just try to not die.
They wont attack because they don't want to get damage.
They will keep trying to avoid enemies without attacking.
Like flying or
hanging from the edge of the stage!

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
But if it is stock match, the players will just try to not die.
They wont attack because they don't want to get damage.
They will keep trying to avoid enemies without attacking.
Like flying or
hanging from the edge of the stage!
correct me if i'm wrong but that's the whole point.
Plus, your kills are recorded too, not just your win/loss

edit: also, there's Final destination-only, so there isn't much space to stay out of the fray.

Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Does anyone know if this mode will be online or will it only be LAN or for those nearby you?
I believe Sakurai mentioned something about it being playable online right at the end of the segment, but you might want to check again just to be sure.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I'm pretty sure he said that this mode can only be online with friend codes. Not positive though.

Aidoony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sheikah2
the match time is unlimited watch the video what expecting a link well go on leave you can go now leave right now please leave for smash 4

Aidoony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sheikah2
correct me if i'm wrong but that's the whole point.
Plus, your kills are recorded too, not just your win/loss

edit: also, there's Final destination-only, so there isn't much space to stay out of the fray.
there is other stages

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
there is other stages
yes, in the "For Fun" mode... That's where you battle with friends. But if you want to battle online with people from all over the world, and play competitive, you'll only have Final Destination-like stages. Every theme but with the build of Final Destination, so no other stages there.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
yes, in the "For Fun" mode... That's where you battle with friends. But if you want to battle online with people from all over the world, and play competitive, you'll only have Final Destination-like stages. Every theme but with the build of Final Destination, so no other stages there.
I think you're confused. You can't play "For Fun" or "For Glory" with friends. It even said so in the Direct. You can only use those modes if you're playing alone with random people. When playing with friends online you can change all the settings to whatever you want them to be.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I think you're confused. You can't play "For Fun" or "For Glory" with friends. It even said so in the Direct. You can only use those modes if you're playing alone with random people. When playing with friends online you can change all the settings to whatever you want them to be.
pardon me, you're absolutely right... I confused online with offline...

Aidoony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sheikah2
cool

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
i know right, but i was a bit wrong there...

Logsmash said:

Top Bottom