• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 14th

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Hey, Sakurai. Here's a challenge for you. Make Ridley playable. It might be a Challenge level 3 but you've been putting it off for almost 13 years now. If you're half the collector you say you are, it's about time you start completing the Fan Challenges #FanChallengesSakurai

This has to be the best post I've ever seen on Smashboards ever.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
To everyone complaining that we got nothing from this pic. Remember that the 3ds version is out. Go nuts, and have fun with that version. Personally, the fact I have my hands on the 3ds version, I can definitely wait out this period.

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Didn't know I could change the alignment on trophy hoard,cool.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ridley doesn't need to be playable, he is fine as a boss.
If it ever happens, good. If not, no biggie.

Personally, I feel this could be a big challenge for Sakurai....maybe even the biggest.

Jokes aside, I wasn't by any means slamming Sakurai. I just felt like calling Sakurai out a bit, for funsies and giggles. It would be pretty fun to grab a drink and chat with him about how big my love for Ridley is.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996

Personally, I feel this could be a big challenge for Sakurai....maybe even the biggest.

Jokes aside, I wasn't by any means slamming Sakurai. I just felt like calling Sakurai out a bit, for funsies and giggles. It would be pretty fun to grab a drink and chat with him about how big my love for Ridley is.
You are in Japan as well, right? Technically is not impossible to drive up to his home, preferably at night, when he is sleeping and knock on his window.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You are in Japan as well, right? Technically is not impossible to drive up to his home, preferably at night, when he is sleeping and knock on his window.
Knowing Sakurai....he probably has ninja cats that are trained to kill Gaijin on sight.

And to stay on topic, I do wonder when Sakurai will begin updating with more Wii U pictures. I do enjoy the 3DS ones but we know next to nothing on the Wii U version. I am banking on that we get some sort of Direct int he beginning of November which will cover the Wii U version. Not a Smash Direct like in April but we could see another Direct that focuses heavily on Smash Wii U. We had one is September so it makes sense for one to be in November.

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
My friend and have a joke (that I don't find particularly funny) about Pokeballs with Goldeen in them being mine... because if Goldeen appears in a battle chances are extremely like that I threw the pokeball it came out of...

What's the first trophy I got in Smash 3DS? Goldeen... how many do I have now? 6. 6 Goldeen Trophies...

As a side note, has anyone else found it extremely disheartening getting the Lucas, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Ice Climbers trophies?
Miss these guys... :lucas::ivysaur::squirtle::popo:

Onett kid

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure nintendo just made up the word stalfos just for this. There's no way its from anything ever
Well, technically, they did, but it's actually from the zelda series. The stalfos are these skeleton swordsman that appear in OoT a lot. If you've ever played that game, you'll know what I'm talking about.

NNID
aiw1198
My friend and have a joke (that I don't find particularly funny) about Pokeballs with Goldeen in them being mine... because if Goldeen appears in a battle chances are extremely like that I threw the pokeball it came out of...

What's the first trophy I got in Smash 3DS? Goldeen... how many do I have now? 6. 6 Goldeen Trophies...

As a side note, has anyone else found it extremely disheartening getting the Lucas, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Ice Climbers trophies?
Miss these guys... :lucas::ivysaur::squirtle::popo:
I played Brawl recently and couldn't help but play as Dark Pit against Lucas, Wolf and Ice Climbers.

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai I understand you want to have fun but do it AFTER we know about the wii u version, okay? because right now, i can only call this picture a WASTE of potd and a waste of time

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
...So did anyone find Carmen Sandiego yet? She's all over these different worlds...

No but seriously this only has merit if you have like 300+ trophies. I don't even have 100.

Bearbuddy4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bearbuddy3
I spotted King K. Rool in there. Now I know he's been disconfirmed for a long time, but...

I hate to tell you the obvious, but pretty much every playable character has his /her own trophy. Its kinda stupid to think that being playable and having a trophy are mutually exclusive. A trophy makes no difference if someone is playable or not.

Last edited:

GymleaderBen

Smash Apprentice
Well, technically, they did, but it's actually from the zelda series. The stalfos are these skeleton swordsman that appear in OoT a lot. If you've ever played that game, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Idk man, googling for 2 seconds kinda got some egg on all y'alls faces.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I expect to see a Where's Stalfos meme by the end of the week, mostly just fan art of a Stalfos wearing Waldo's clothes on the cover of a book.

Phill-Bot

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone trade all trophies for one extra original moveset character added to the roster?

Top Bottom