• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

omniholy

Smash Rookie
I'll totally go to all of the smash@Uwaterloo smashfests in the spring term! May-August!!!

EWC

Smash Ace
Gpe eorge and i are going to toronto to smash with random people today lol. We should do smashfest type thing tomorrow or whatever.

:phone:

EWC

Smash Ace
Nah I had a phone then it broke then I got a new one then I lost it.

But then I got a new new one.

I just haven't had a phone for the past few months.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm stuck in dc for the ece 4th year design symposium until 8. Come by and say hi if you're still around

Sanu

Smash Champion
Pretty muchish, my last exam ever is April 21st. I'd say I'd host a tournament sometime before the terms ends, but I'm pretty well busy right up until then, so yeah. Maybe if people want, we can do one the weekend after?

I'll miss yu guiz

EWC

Smash Ace
I am like ungodly busy for the next ~2 weeks. Once exams get around though I'll have a lot of free time (studying??? lol no). So uhh if you guys wanna do a tourney at the end of the term I'd be down.

Also Josh do you know if the TO scene is going to be hosting monthlies or something this summer? I really wanna start going to those again.

Sanu

Smash Champion
They've been hosting monthlies for a while now. Last one was yesterday, next one is April 14th.

EWC

Smash Ace
HAH. I have an exam that day I think. Or I'm giving a talk or something **** idk ahhh

EWC

Smash Ace
Hey Hao I saw your text but my phone is now in a weird state where it can't send calls or messages, only receive (yes I know...)

I have a talk tomorrow that I need to prep for, so I am busy today. I would probably be down to play smash tomorrow afterwards if you are still free.

Needless to say, this extends to anyone else who happens to read this as well.

EWC

Smash Ace
Okay so I lost my phone in ottowa so don't try texting me...

Wanna play smash brosssss?

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOD ERIC. JUST.

Get Steven to text me or something.

omgomgomgomg wtf is this craigslist missed connections?

unless you want to play right NOW.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i'd be down to play tonight, but i want to go to the gym furst

EWC

Smash Ace
I have an exam tomorrow, so I can't play tonight (or host people either).

I would be down to play tomorrow after the exam. It ends at 3:30.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm planning on studying all day tomorrow, but I might be free in the late evening... depending on how much work I get done haha.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
3:30. It's done. I'm coming over. Also everyone else should come too. If it's okay with Eric. I don't care though. I'm coming over.

Edit: Also good luck on your exam. =D

Top Bottom