• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yo sorry guys i should've known this a while ago but my mental calendar has been off lately

i thought i worked next thurs instead of this thurs... but it turns out i work this thursday too.. so yeah, i won't be able to make it this thursday anymore

sorry guys!

more brian vs. SD please tho lol

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo sorry guys i should've known this a while ago but my mental calendar has been off lately

i thought i worked next thurs instead of this thurs... but it turns out i work this thursday too.. so yeah, i won't be able to make it this thursday anymore

sorry guys!

more brian vs. SD please tho lol
How about you work from the RCH instead.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Whos bringing TVs tmrw? Cause if nobody can, might as well just do this at someone's house or somethin.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Brian!! Wanna come over and play smash at my place later tonight? How far are you? I live at CLV (the dorms on Columbia which look like campgrounds), which is where we passed each other when both of us were biking.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I've already got 2 TV's (3 if you include the one that doesn't work, 4 if you also include the one in my office on campus), so we'd just need another Wii/Cube (unless I go pick up my Cube from my office, which I'm not gonna do :p )

It can be tomorrow, if we can get a couple more people to read this and can show up. Flan says he's busy working

Vauss

Smash Cadet
brawl someoneee
That was a very informative post. I hope you will continue to be as eloquent in future discussions. Also, wha? Are you saying we should play Brawl? Or are you saying you can show up? We should all switch to Brawl?

So...tomorrow (Sunday, Aug 1), 2PM, my place? PM me if interested and I'll reply with my address. If we want more than one setup, somebody will have to bring a console. Both Melee and Brawl will be available, though I'd like to show off Brawl-.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
Well, in any case, given the fantastic interest people have shown, I think I'll be cancelling

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Exams start on either the 3rd or the 4th so finding a room might be difficult. Also, even if you find an empty room, they may kick you out if you aren't quiet enough.

I have an exam on Thursday night so I won't be around for anything. If anyone is doing something off campus on the 12th or 13th, I may be able to make it. My last exam is on the 11th and I'm flying home for a bit on the 14th.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
If the interest is there, I can host sometime this week, doesn't have to be Thursday.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
no brian you come to me and smash with me fo daiz in hyperbolic time ****

on a side note i won't be coming cuz i work

and afte work, apexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yoo its not that smash is dead here, its exam time at freaking UW, lol what do u expect. But yea, I have an exam today, and afterwards I'll prolly study in the afternoon, I could probably play in the evening.

Brian just come over to my place to play since probably nobody is goin to RCH, and even if there was, it's like, only 1 setup. I'll pm you my address, I'll call you or text you later about the time or if somethin comes up :p.

Top Bottom