• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Userbars here.....

Skywalker

Space Jump
There i finished making my one, i also animated it! =D. credit goes to marth for making me the vivi fan one! and remmeber! VOTE VIVI FOR SSBB!
Just for future reference, Vivi will never make it into Brawl. If I remember correctly, Vivi has never appeared on a Nintendo system, so Sakurai would never allow it. It's a shame, really.:(

Of course, the Black Mage did appear in Final Fantasy for the NES, so there's still a chance everybody's favorite elemental-magic-caster will make it into Brawl, albeit a slim one.:ohwell:

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
yo could you do me a big favor i no these are smash ones could you make me a other one plz man plz make it say marvel vs street fight master

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Just for future reference, Vivi will never make it into Brawl. If I remember correctly, Vivi has never appeared on a Nintendo system, so Sakurai would never allow it. It's a shame, really.:(

Of course, the Black Mage did appear in Final Fantasy for the NES, so there's still a chance everybody's favorite elemental-magic-caster will make it into Brawl, albeit a slim one.:ohwell:

Thats fine because black mage and vivi look exactly the same so theres no difference

Skywalker

Space Jump
Could you make one called "Future Zero Suit Samus User"?

Just be sure to show the Lightsab--err, Plasma Blade/Whip.

Skywalker

Space Jump

I have 50. "Donutt101 will become famous soon enough"

I'd rep you, but the Reputation system forced me to spread more reputation.

Skywalker

Space Jump
It's okay to do so

Not at all. Styrks and Saberhof require rep in their banner shop, so I don't see why not. Just be wary of the Reputation system; I've had my rep points lowered by 1 or 2 on several occasions due to neutral (blue/purple/gray) rep (comes from people with low post counts or reputation). It may've been a glitch.

EDIT: Good luck in your Userbar Shop! :)

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Umm is there an online link to these or is there a way to upload them because I want these on top of my sig.:p

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
Could you make me two?

1. One that has Capt Falcon that says "NeMo =)~ fan"

2. One that has Roy that says "*FireFly* fan"

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Go to the Userbar Creations thread. MarthMaster92 has started a new thread for Userbars.
...Can you stop making things complicated, Donut? You have the picture, you have the request, just do it:S. I believe I lost count on how many times I've asked you dude..

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
I know you've made me two already but it says a max of three so could you make me a Yoshi one that says *FireFly* Fan? If you dont want to thats ok but I just though of it now.

Skywalker

Space Jump
I couldn't post on this thread even if I wanted to. I don't have the rights to post on in "Smash Userbars here". It's Marthmaster92's thread, and he hasn't posted on it in a long time.

Any moderator, please close this thread.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
...Can you stop making things complicated, Donut? You have the picture, you have the request, just do it:S. I believe I lost count on how many times I've asked you dude..
'cause this topic is not for requests. the other topic is for requests. this is just for downloading and uploading the smash userbars for your sig if you want to. post-wise, it's for comments on how good they are, appreciation and stuff like that. NO OTHER POSTS BESIDES THAT.

NDigighost

Smash Apprentice
MM, Crop the userbars at 19 pixels and do an inside stroke, that should fix your cut off problem, then they would be truly awesome...

Top Bottom