• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HesIn

Smash Apprentice
Geno's apart of the a different trio

Ridley, KKR, and Geno.

I'd be surprised if he didnt get in for that reason.
From my GameFAQS days Geno and Skull Kid were pretty much equal fan picks. I just put Isaac in there because he's close, but he's not as big as the other four.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
*Direct opens

Sakurai: We are well aware all of you have leaked our game.

Now your all gonna have a bad time.

*screen goes black.

Yfw?
crying

but only if Megalovania is in the background once the screen goes back

D

Deleted member

Imagine that Deltarun was just an epic ****post by Toby Fox to troll people who expect Sans in Smash.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Good, that's just how I like it.

We're a day away from news, i'm gonna ignore the insiders and leakers and just see what happens.
And just a reminder, the only thing that was leaked from the August 8 Direct was Simon. Everything else was a surprise.

There's little reason to believe anyone knows everything about what's going on tomorrow. It's extremely suspicious how now everyone has information, yet all those people have different information.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
isnt that because brawl was the only one with boss fights other than the hands and giga bowser
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that's exactly why Brawl was the only game to have a dedicated boss battles mode — it was the only Smash game with enough boss battles for it to be worthwhile to devote a mode to them, and a big part of that was the inclusion of several bosses in the Subspace Emissary.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
If Sans is in Smash I’m gonna laugh my *** off. He’s the best meme pick possible.

But I doubt those teases mean anything. They’re not gonna hint at his inclusion before the announcement, that’s breaking a NDA.
Their probably hinting at an Assist Trophy if they are hinting at Undertale content in Smash. Wasn't Rodin in Smash also hinted in the Bayonetta Switch port?

But yeah, they'd have to tread carefully if they don't want to break NDA's. especially for a playable character.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Considering how things can go down tomorrow, safe to say there might be a massive GENOcide tomorrow depending on who gets revealed

D

Deleted member

Imagine that Toby Fox pulls a Metal Gear Solid 2 with the sequel of Undertale.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine being in a universe where the final base game characters are Ken, Incineroar, and Sans. :p

Nah, the Sans thing is just a string of hilarious coincidences, but still. I'd be a-okay with it.

Last edited:

Soulsaint

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to make a profile pic with

Isaac
Incineroar
Heihachi
Sora
Skull Kid(maybe)

As my top 5 wanted of those not discomfirmed or completely obscure.

But it seems I haven't got the time yet. I hope I atleast get the first two.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I can't believe the final smash bros direct is tomorrow, luckily we aren't doing much in class so I'm probably going to skip so I can watch with my friends.

D

Deleted member

I'll break the NDA too.

Smash Ultimate will be the game where Luis Fonsi unveils Despacito 2 to the world.

To get it, you need to win a chain of 100 matches online as Varia Samus.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Sans as a boss would be pretty hype, ngl. Megalovania? A potential remix? HD gaster blasters? Sounds like a great idea to me.

SushiRoll

Smash Apprentice
Imagine being in a universe where the final base game characters are Ken, Incineroar, and Sans. :p

Nah, the Sans thing is just a string of hilarious coincidences, but still. I'd be a-okay with it.
Cowinky dinks? Not a chance.

Toby Fox having a go at everyone? Totally.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
And just a reminder, the only thing that was leaked from the August 8 Direct was Simon. Everything else was a surprise.

There's little reason to believe anyone has knows everything about what's going on tomorrow. It's extremely suspicious how now everyone has information, yet all those people have different information.
Insiders:

"The leak is fake."

"It's missing Incineroar and other characters."

"Most characters in the leak are real."

"Wait no some of the characters on it are AT's and some shouldn't even be there."

"The roster we'll get is better than the Grinch leak's roster even though we're implying it's just Kencineroar and one 3rd-party so we're just being subjective and not basing this on the community's thoughts."

Make up your minds, dang it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Spoilers from Deltarune (that game that recently Tobyfox, the creator of Undertale, has released)
So, the game have a little reference of Smash:
View attachment 174089

The conversation pretty much ends with:

Please remember this for later.
You can talk with Sans and he pretty much asks you if you can spend time with his brother tomorrow because he will be busy, in the website of DeltaRune there is also a text telling you to not talk about the game for 24 hours... funny because in 24 hours it will be the Smash Direct, Sans will be busy for that day... Coincidence? Yes, but here's the last hilarious coincidence, when Toriel mentions a "book about eating green eggs", she is talking about this book:

By Dr. Seuss, which is hilarious because Dr. Seuss also wrote:

So Pretty much you have Smash and the Grinch is the same sentence with Sans telling you he will be busy the day of the Smash Direct.
So many hilarious coincidences, I don't think it means anything, but is amazing.
So Asriel loves my boi too. Ooo, I don't know much about Undertale, but ANYONE who adores Yoshi is a pal by my bo--

Uh............. :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Kojima and Sakurai: we are the biggest trolls in gaming.

Toby Fox: lol, not even for a boner. Watch this:

*Toby Fox makes a game just to troll about Sans in Smash*

*Sakurai and Kojima start shaking in fear*

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
So something I thing also strengthens the Grinch leak.. Ain't it time already for that supposed faker to come out? Assuming it's fake.
Fakers do it for brags. Not much time left for that. Close to direct time, no one would pay that super faker any attention no matter what. Rendering all that work useless. Well, that leak is approaching the 99% true rate fast.

UNLESS this leak was an in-house made bait. Its really sounding so true. Hey! maybe Incineroar was the bait :D

Oh Goemon. You sure need a truck load of luck.. make that a planet load.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Can someone link me the make your own roster thing?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kojima and Sakurai: we are the biggest trolls in gaming.

Toby Fox: lol, not even for a boner. Watch this:

*Toby Fox makes a game just to troll about Sans in Smash*

*Sakurai and Kojima start shaking in fear*
If Sans was in Smash...then Sakurai wouldn’t fear the troll due to being apart of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom