• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I still don't understand why people think Steve from Minecraft has anything to do with any leak. All that was said was "Minecraft content," not Steve. That could mean anything from an item to a stage to an Assist Trophy to even just a regular trophy. If "content" means "playable character," I'm pretty sure the leaks would just say "playable character."

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
God, this is driving me bonkers. So many little potential hints that could ultimately mean nothing, so many other potential leaks we’ve missed, and so many misleading and contradictory messages. We’re just slaves to the rhythm until the direct finally lands.
Slaves to the rhythm, huh?
Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That honor belongs to everyone's favorite guy in purple.
Can't wait to wake up on April 1st, and log on to Barney Boards..
so, an anon theorized in that thread that, assuming the leak is real, MTP is indeed the Chadondorf poster but he isn't the actual leaker. He's backpedaling because he realized he was fooling around with the wrong ****.

this is some real reachy-tinfoil hat business, and I'm more likely to believe that MTP is a manchild who wanted attention, got bored, and started retreating, but whaddya think?
That would be a plot twist that even Shyamalan would be jealous of

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
so, an anon theorized in that thread that, assuming the leak is real, MTP is indeed the Chadondorf poster but he isn't the actual leaker. He's backpedaling because he realized he was fooling around with the wrong ****.

this is some real reachy-tinfoil hat business, and I'm more likely to believe that MTP is a manchild who wanted attention, got bored, and started retreating, but whaddya think?
Hey, while I think it's a dumb theory.

I wouldn't lose any sleep if Nintendo were to sue the pants off MTP.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
To be fair, people expected her because she was without a doubt the most requested guest character. I don't remember seeing a leak that outright said it was her.

If you go to the CaS and search people's creations, you'll see SO MANY 2B's.
Yeah but it didn't work for Tekken.

SO MANY PEOPLE WANTED KAZUMA KIRYU.
INCLUDING ME.

WHHHHHY HARADAAAAAAAAAAA
And why a Walking Dead character?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still don't understand why people think Steve from Minecraft has anything to do with any leak. All that was said was "Minecraft content," not Steve. That could mean anything from an item to a stage to an Assist Trophy to even just a regular trophy. If "content" means "playable character," I'm pretty sure the leaks would just say "playable character."
Probably because Minecraft is big especially in terms of popularity so people assumes there'd be no way they wouldn't pass out on Steve? being added as a character.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Well, compression don't change colors like that.

What could happen is: You have green together with the black, that way the colors could get mixed.

THE PROBLEM IS: There is no Green there! BUT, if Isaac exists there... Yes! There IS Green!

Understand now? Saying that "The compression made it green" its Bul****, so Bul**** that for something like that to Happen alot of parts of this image would have changed colors as well!

AGAIN: There is no thing like a color apearing out of nowere in a image. Not even a Pixel.

You see more parts there with a Color change? NO!
So what!? You will believe now that "Just Little Macs right foot got compressed" , oh STOP please.
https://smashboards.com/threads/sma...ead-first-post.434391/page-6535#post-22615214

I'd trust Vaanrose over you, especially since I did the same thing as him and got the same results.

Last edited:

SushiRoll

Smash Apprentice
Well, compression don't change colors like that.

What could happen is: You have green together with the black, that way the colors could get mixed.
Yes they do. Open MSPaint or whatever art program you have. Scribble in 1 or 2 colors. Save it as a jpeg. Close it and open it back up. Look at the artifacting.

doomedtacox

Smash Ace
So wtf happened to mystic? He has to retire as a translator because he broke trust? Was that a fake tweet?

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master

INCLUDING ME.

WHHHHHY HARADAAAAAAAAAAA
dont worry he will be in virtua fighter 6 alongside majima, ryo, and lan di as guest characters

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Guys, I think we should reopen the Isaac was cropped out discussion again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/...ros_smash_ultimate_spoiler_discussion/e8p908u
"I have no idea how the rumor about how 'the green pixels on Little Mac's boots are a 4chan compression error' took off, but it was clearly started by somebody who's never used an image editor in their life."

Hi, I get paid to make artwork, and you don't know the difference between black and blue.

D

Deleted member

INCLUDING ME.

WHHHHHY HARADAAAAAAAAAAA
I feel like Negan would fit way better in Mortal Kombat.

Bring back Mokap you cowards

EDIT: Nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
For anyone wondering about the whole Mario Teh Plumber the situation, we have a good screencap. Basically he just came out with a video that has a screenshot of him asking to see the Snapchat Screenshots. We think he leaked the pictures and that's why he could predict and make the Chadnondorf leak:
1540864224279.png

Originality

Smash Journeyman
I really wish someone would tell us whatever it is that's making the insiders say it's fake so confidently

Potato_

Smash Lord

INCLUDING ME.

WHHHHHY HARADAAAAAAAAAAA
Wait did it not work on Tekken?

I'll admit I don't know as much on Tekken as I do on SC or SF, but I swear Noctis and Negan went unleaked.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

i've known mariotehplumber for a freaking long time, and i'll be honest this would not surprise me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom