• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

And this is why I stand by the belief that "Sakurai Bias" is just a petty assumption by fans disgruntled about their favorite characters not getting in: the developers don't flat out hate anything in particular in the franchise, it's just that they're either more accustomed to or capable of accessing resources from certain franchises over the other. This explains why Kid Icarus got so much attention: it was developed by the same studio and used a similar graphics engine for the 3DS game, so they took what they could and added tons of stuff. There's no favoritism, just convenience.
I mean, the argument about Sakurai hating modern Kirby isn't just a matter of characters but the lack of content modern Kirby gets, such as stages, trophies, items and music. I still can't believe Bandana Dee never even got a trophy in 4. Although Ultimate's gotten a new Sakurai Kirby remix, modern Kirby fans also got Dedede's new final smash so Sakurai has seem to have heard the complaints

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey guys, my verifiable sources leaked the entire roster to me! So naturally, I put in a ton of effort to present it in the form of a cryptic picture puzzle! Each picture vaguely represents a newcomer.

"Why", you ask?

w-well, you see, uh

Guyz I totes have insider info. Plz beleaf me.

There's gonna be 89 echoes and 1 semi unique character, Luvdisc, who has some unique moves but has some that are taken from Snake. Also, the only DLC there'll be is the ability to turn every stage into Pac-Land. Actually, it's not even DLC, it'll be an update that happens atumutically and just turns every stage into pack-lund.

Sourry to boorst your bobbles, but this is the gospel truthe.
I get it's fun to poke fun with all of the fake leaks that get posted in here, but crossing the line to straight up ****-posts/spam isn't okay with this section's guidelines.
(that said if you post them for actual critique or put effort into them, it is appreciated if you point out that you're not trying to leak, as the first post above did)

This also goes for all posts that essentially treat this thread like it's a Social instead of a General Discussion.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not to be rude, but any "leak" that mentions having more than 10 clone fighters on top of like 9 or 10 brand new fighters isn't even worth discussing. It was already mentioned that we aren't getting a ton of new fighters this time around, on account of every previous character coming back.

I'm keeping my expectations low, like maaaaaybe anywhere between 4 and 6 new characters, including clones. If it's above that, I'm happy. But people expecting something in the upper teens or twenty something are setting themselves up for disappointment.

I'm sure Ridley ain't the only popular character chosen for this one(still hype that I can say he's in), I'm betting they'll be one more bombshell character. And of course, some new Pokemon. For third party characters, Simon would make the most sense, but my personal bias would be for Heihachi or Jin Kazama.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
"leaks" and "spoilers" is mostly like "/v/ messing around with people"

also DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon really deserves a thread and i commend him for his work on this. Like, I think this will actually be interesting to see once all is said and done.

i do data analytics as part of my career okay I find data fun.
I never thought about a thread...

Would you guys like to see that? Just a leak discussion thread or something?

Speaking of "leaks," I found another one. This one's live too, see if you can ask questions.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423324305
English is not my first language, so I apologize if some stuff stated later isn't correct.

I have info in regards to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

New fighters:
Inkling (March Direct)
Ridley (E3)
Lycanroc (July announcement)
Waddle Dee (August Nintendo Direct)
Rhythm Kids (September announcement)
Simon/Richter Belmont (November Smash Direct)
NES Athlete [character based on NES sports games] (Secret)

There are 3 echoes in addition to Dark Pit, Daisy, Lucina.
- Dixie Kong (Diddy)
- Jody Summer (Captain Falcon)
- Glass Joe (Little Mac)

Stages that *don't* return:
Mushroom Kingdom 64
FlatZone X
Pictochat 1
Icicle Mountain
Golden Plains
Pac Maze
Pyrosphere
Dream Land (3DS)
Windy Hill Zone
Miiverse

New stages:
Metro Kingdom
Great Plateau Tower
Moray Towers
Octo Valley
Remix Retreat
Melemele Ferry
NES Remix
Castlevania

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Not to be rude, but any "leak" that mentions having more than 10 clone fighters on top of like 9 or 10 brand new fighters isn't even worth discussing. It was already mentioned that we aren't getting a ton of new fighters this time around, on account of every previous character coming back.
In this respect tho...

Are any "leaks" worth discussing? Not like they're going to be real at all.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sakurai being bias isn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean it kind of is for Modern Kirby, Kid Icarus representation and Kirby representation probably wouldn't be as prominent as they are right now though if it weren't for Sakurai. Dunno why people think bias is a bad word. Everyone has it. It's human nature.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Speaking of "leaks," I found another one. This one's live too, see if you can ask questions.
English is not my first language, so I apologize if some stuff stated later isn't correct.

New fighters:
Inkling (March Direct)
Ridley (E3)

- Dixie Kong (Diddy)
- Glass Joe (Little Mac)

Mushroom Kingdom 64
FlatZone X
Pictochat 1
Icicle Mountain
Golden Plains
Pac Maze
Pyrosphere
Dream Land (3DS)
Windy Hill Zone
Miiverse

New stages:
Metro Kingdom
Great Plateau Tower
Moray Towers
Octo Valley
Remix Retreat
Melemele Ferry
NES Remix
Castlevania
Huh, this one is suprisingly solid. Though I'm not sold on echoes and NES athlete.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
In this respect tho...

Are any "leaks" worth discussing? Not like they're going to be real at all.
For all we know we've got the next Gematsu sitting right under our noses.

All we need is more reveals. I feel like we're still in the Pre-E3 2014 era of Smash 4 speculation in a way, as any "leak" can't really be confirmed nor denied. Even Vergeben isn't set in stone, unlike Gematsu which was practically accepted as the word of God.

Depending on who you ask: 116-136.
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon is keeping track.
:ultgreninja:'d by @「Hinata」
Skimming through the textbin (which I will gladly share with the permission of Daeyrat Daeyrat ) with the 136 count, I noticed some duplicates, so that may be the cause of any discrepancies. Sometimes people will repost a leak from the day/week prior to get more exposure.

Also another "leak", kinda boring though.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423325093
How goes it, here's some leaks.
>Classic mode takes elements from both Brawl and 3DS; higher difficulties cost more gold, 12 stages, every third stage you can choose between a 1-on-1, a giant battle and a team battle, the harder the battle you pick, the better the rewards
>All-Star has fighters in order of Smash Bros debut, 8 fighters per round, unlocked from the start and gets bigger as you unlock more fighters similarly to Smash 4, but you do not obtain character trophies from it until all fighters are unlocked
>Both Break the Targets and Board the Platforms return with 8 stages each, 1 from each is randomly selected when going through Classic mode, Target Blast does not return
>New mode called Smash Quest, branching world map with selectable paths similar to the 3DS version of Classic Mode, including battles, platforming levels and bosses; up to 4-player co-op
>The New Donk City stage shown off in Mario's video is a transforming stage with multiple kingdoms from Super Mario Odyssey
>New option in Versus rules adds a gauge that allows players to use their Final Smash when filled, Smash Balls will fill the gauge immediately, Fake Smash Balls will deplete it
>Score gametype in Versus mode where you rack up points by performing specific actions, returning from Melee
>The Ultra Hand appears as an item
>Several enemies from Smash Run now appear as Assist Trophies including Bonkers, Kritter and Stalfos
>New Assist Trophies include Qbby from BoxBoy and Chun Li from Street Fighter
>The Metal Mario stage from Smash 64 is available in Versus mode
>No, Poke Floats isn't returning

Last edited:

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
Sakurai being bias isn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean it kind of is for Modern Kirby, Kid Icarus representation and Kirby representation probably wouldn't be as prominent as they are right now though if it weren't for Sakurai. Dunno why people think bias is a bad word. Everyone has it. It's human nature.
Know I don't know if your a competitive player or whatnot; but care to answer on HOW exactly Sakurai has changed his view over-time. He once said that competitive smash had no future and that people should play traditional fighting games to satisfy their competitive needs and that he slowed down Brawl to make it more casual. It's very interesting on the direction that Smash Ultimate is going. Do you think Sakurai has changed his stance over time and if so; care to explain in detail? I read some articles on Source-Gaming.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion

New fighters:
Inkling (March Direct)
Ridley (E3)

- Dixie Kong (Diddy)
- Glass Joe (Little Mac)

Mushroom Kingdom 64
FlatZone X
Pictochat 1
Icicle Mountain
Golden Plains
Pac Maze
Pyrosphere
Dream Land (3DS)
Windy Hill Zone
Miiverse

New stages:
Metro Kingdom
Great Plateau Tower
Moray Towers
Octo Valley
Remix Retreat
Melemele Ferry
NES Remix
Castlevania
This screams fake. Like they are trying to have a different roster for the sake of a different roster.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree with you on this point, Sakurai does have some preference for his creations, but anyone else in his position would also put more focus on what they created over something they haven't.

After all, who know a franchise better than the original creator?

That being said, I still have problems for peoples who use this argument for basically everything that is or isn't in the game in a unironically way. Sometime, It just scream a lack of research to me as there can be plenty of reasons as to why, say, a character did or didn't enter the battlefield, Sakurai isn't bias to the point he would refuse adding new character and would prefer instead put 5 echo of Kirby or somethin'. The best case for me being Ridley, Sakurai knew that Ridley was a very popular character for a long time, but he choose to not make him playable until Ultimate since he didn't want to make a character that didn't feel like Ridley, without making feel him weird or unbalanced (especially if he know how many peoples say for exemple, how Ganondorf doesn't feel like Ganon in Smash due to him being a clone Falcon, but this is another can of worm in itself that I won't go further here). Making a moveset that is balanced compared to other characters while making it true to said character is not easy task for some potential newcomer, and in the worst case, you end up with character like :4bayonetta2:, a character who is quit close to her series gameplay, but end up being broken because of it.

Finally, not really a serious argument here, but if Sakurai is bias toward his creation, boy, does Kirby & Dedede certainly didn't get alot love when it come to balancing in Smash 4, especially Dedede who got nerfed in updates while being a bad character on day 1, poor guy.

Zeox

Smash Champion
I'm sorry to say this to both of you but...
Giygas > Every Single Nintendo Villain Ever Made
Actually....
Giygas in Earthbound was so powerful that needed to be inside some weird ball called the Devil's machine, so all his power wouldn't destroy his mind, after all his intention was just destroying the human race. In the final fight, Porky is supposed to be working with him, but he rapidly stops calling him "master giygas" and just "giygas", then he does what he wants and destroys the Devil's machine on purpose, basically destroying Giygas conscience and making it that crazy red spooky thing that we all know. At this point, Porky just calls him an "all mighty idiot" and uses him to destroy Ness, being aware that now that Giygas mind is gone, he will not stop until the whole universe is destroyed... of course, Porky doesn't care, he just wants to end Ness and the party.
The most evil is not the embodiment of evil himself, but a simply tiny human with a ****ty life and a lot of hate.
But hey that's just an opinion.... a GAME opinion, thank you for reading.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly though people will call Sakurai bias on everything. Bowser being more intimidating than the goofy dad we all love? Sakurai bias. Zelda not getting anyone other than Triforce holders? Sakurai bias. DK not getting enough content? Sakurai bias. Too many Fire Emblem characters? Sakurai bias. I think you get the point

Also someone pointed out to me that Donkey Kong is only playable in 1 DKC game of the original trilogy and that's a galaxy brain decision lmao

osby

Smash Obsessed
Actually....
Giygas in Earthbound was so powerful that needed to be inside some weird ball called the Devil's machine, so all his power wouldn't destroy his mind, after all his intention was just destroying the human race. In the final fight, Porky is supposed to be working with him, but he rapidly stops calling him "master giygas" and just "giygas", then he does what he wants and destroys the Devil's machine on purpose, basically destroying Giygas conscience and making it that crazy red spooky thing that we all know. At this point, Porky just calls him an "all mighty idiot" and uses him to destroy Ness, being aware that now that Giygas mind is gone, he will not stop until the whole universe is destroyed... of course, Porky doesn't care, he just wants to end Ness and the party.
The most evil is not the embodiment of evil himself, but a simply tiny human with a ****ty life and a lot of hate.
But hey that's just an opinion.... a GAME opinion, thank you for reading.
Wait, are we making the comparison of "who is the best villain?", based on who is the most messed up?

Zeox

Smash Champion
So, with the Pokemon trainer as fighter of the day, this is the week with more fighers of the day to the date.
Will this trend continue? we will see a week without fighter of the day? we will see a week with just 2 fighters?
Don't miss the next episode of... "the dude that is bored and had a calendar image in his computer so he is doing this now!"
Calendario Smash.png

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I want to revive a little topic from a few days ago... what artist would you want your most wanted to be drawn by?

For
it'd be Yoshio Sawei (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)

While not my most wanted, I'd love to see what Linkle or Impa would look like in Hirohiko Araki's* current art syle.

* Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
With each new leak claiming to have a list of characters based off the ballot results I realise just how against the 'Smash fan' grain my own wants apparently are for characters.

I'm well aware they're all utterly made up but it's bizarrely alienating when 95% of the leaks are the exact same character lists repeated ad nauseum and if you're lucky one newcomer or echo may appeal.

Anyone else feel this way or am I riding solo in this?

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
I hope we get a newcomer announcement next week. Robin and Lucina were revealed on the July 14th a month after e3 and they had less newcomers then than this game probably still has left to reveal so hopefully we get a reveal at around the same time.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So, this would be awesome if we somehow got this. Monthly mini trailers 5-8 minutes in length) of new content which would be the focus in the Daily Blogs until the next Monthly Trailers. Maybe call them Mini Monthly Updates.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
With each new leak claiming to have a list of characters based off the ballot results I realise just how against the 'Smash fan' grain my own wants apparently are for characters.

I'm well aware they're all utterly made up but it's bizarrely alienating when 95% of the leaks are the exact same character lists repeated ad nauseum and if you're lucky one newcomer or echo may appeal.

Anyone else feel this way or am I riding solo in this?
I can relate. Lately it's been feeling like an endless loop of, "K. Rool, Simon, and Geno are here!" and, "Dixie, Shadow, and Dark Samus are Echoes!"

A majority of leaks are made by people who piggyback off of the current popular opinions. That's why in early March, Ridley was listed in hardly any of the fake leaks, while Rex/Pyra, Decidueye, Spring Man, and K. Rool were mentioned in practically every one. Back then, people were still under the assumption that Ridley would never get in Smash, and any leak that mentioned him would seem "fake" or "unrealistic". Only safe characters like Decidueye or Spring Man were close to being guaranteed.

My advice to you is to not take these fake leaks to heart. Very rarely will they ever come close to being correct, and you could just as easily make one yourself by asking a few people on Smashboards who they expect to get in Smash. Take them with a grain of salt, and enjoy making your own predictions.

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Please do not double post. Edit your messages instead. :)
I don't know why, But folklore reminds me of something from Okami. Never played an Okami game, so i could be completely wrong.
That's actually a good guess since Okami is set in some point of Classical Japanese History, and it does show off many Japanese myths, legends and folklore. But in the end, this is just another rumor like all the others.

I hit upon an idea last night. What if Adventure Mode comes back, but the Adventure Mode stages are simply segments of bigger Smash Run areas?

That way you kill two birds with one stone.

Here's a list of ideas I had....
Smash Run Stage: Mushroom Kingdom
Segments: Mushroom Kingdom, Peach's Castle, Underground, Yoshi's Island and Bowser's Castle​
Smash Run Stage: Hyrule
Segments: Hyrule Field, Lost Woods, Lake Hylia, Hyrule Castle, Temple (of Time) and Ganon's Tower​
Smash Run Stage: DK Island
Segments: Kongo Jungle, Monkey Mines, Gorilla Glacier, Gankplank Galleon​
Smash Run Stage: Dream Land
Segments: Green Greens, Castle Lololo, Bubbly Clouds, Mt. Dedede​
Smash Run Stage: Space
Segments: Comet Observatory, Planetoids, Corneria, Brinstar, Garden of Hope​
Smash Run Stage: Kanto
Segments: Viridian Forest, Mt. Moon, Saffron City, Seafoam Islands,Indigo Plateau​
Smash Run Stage: Town and City
Segments: City Scape, Beach Side, Construction Site, Countryside, Haunted Mansion​
Smash Run Stage: Ancient World
Segments: Fortress, Dungeon, War Zone, Lighthouse, Sky World​
Smash Run Stage: Guest World
Segments: Green Hill, Shadow Moses, Wily Castle, Pac-Maze, Tournament Arena, Reactor, Cathedral​
Phew, so many... Probably too many... XD
The magic of save points and, auto saves.
Our options for Original 12 Echoes are the following: Funky Kong (DK), Dark Samus (Samus), Ninten (Ness), and Blood Falcon (Captain Falcon)

Of those, I think Dark Samus is the most likely. Though I gotta admit if I had to choose between any of these, I'd kinda go for Ninten for the full MOTHER series tribute. Can't get Mother 3 (the game) in the west? Might as well get the Mother 3 (protagonists that is, heh) worldwide :p
Personally I'd think Kumatora would be the best echo character for the MOTHER series, but slim/no chance of that happening since she in a Final Smash with Lucas, be great if we get an alt skin though, even for DLC (even slimmer to non-existent chance)

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

New fighters:
Inkling (March Direct)
Ridley (E3)

- Dixie Kong (Diddy)
- Glass Joe (Little Mac)

Mushroom Kingdom 64
FlatZone X
Pictochat 1
Icicle Mountain
Golden Plains
Pac Maze
Pyrosphere
Dream Land (3DS)
Windy Hill Zone
Miiverse

New stages:
Metro Kingdom
Great Plateau Tower
Moray Towers
Octo Valley
Remix Retreat
Melemele Ferry
NES Remix
Castlevania
This one seems a bit more legit than others I'm hearing. But I'm not getting my hopes up

With all the leaks going on and Sakurai telling us "not to expect too many newcomers", I'm okay with at least 5 more characters on the base roster and maybe another 5 on DLC. If we get more than that, great!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
It just accured to me.

If ballot related

Wouldn't sceptile be possible for the Pokémon rep since omega ruby and omega sapphire was around at the time and probably was being voted in the ballot at the time?

osby

Smash Obsessed
It just accured to me.

If ballot related

Wouldn't sceptile be possible for the Pokémon rep since omega ruby and omega sapphire was around at the time and probably was being voted in the ballot at the time?
Maybe. Personally I don't think he rated that higher or Sakurai gone three gens back because of a remake but it's not impossible.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It just accured to me.

If ballot related

Could always work as a DLC

HEY!

Lycanroc/Decidueye/7th Gen rep (7th gen on base roster)
Sceptile as DLC Pokemon rep (3rd gen/6th gen for Mega Evolutions)

That would be GENIUS! Still waiting on 5th gen to be rep

Zeox

Smash Champion
Every leak is fake because they don't realize the next smash character is already revealed in the "all fighters are here" image:

And people doubt it there would be a new Mother rep., but there it is, and nobody even thought it would be him... can't wait to main Mr. Saturn.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Every leak is fake because they don't realize the next smash character is already revealed in the "all fighters are here" image:

And people doubt it there would be a new Mother rep., but there it is, and nobody even thought it would be him... can't wait to main Mr. Saturn.
I'm glad Bayonetta's boyfriend finally is a fighter.

D

Deleted member

It just accured to me.

If ballot related

It's not impossible but i don't think he did all that well on the ballot.
Remember guys, just because a character was popular on Smashboards doesn't mean they were popular all over the internet.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
It just accured to me.

If ballot related

A counter arguement to this is that Sakurai has looked forward for Pokemon reps in the past.

So for Smash 4 Black and White 2 was still realeasing world wide right around the time of the project plan, but instead Sakurai looked ahead for the next Pokemon gen knowing it would be out by the time Smash 4 came out. The gen 3 remakes are the gen 5 games in this scenario, with Sakurai knowing gen 7 would be out by Smash Ultimate's release.

The Pokemon Company is a well oiled machine that meets yearly releases without fail. They defintely would be able to tell Sakurai Gen 7 would be out by Smash Ultimate's release and be more relevant moving forward than a gen 3 remake. As for gen 8? Well I think because they were creating a new gen for a home console for the first time they might not have been so sure on gen 8's release and thus Sakurai wouldn't rely on that.

Basically I'll be shocked if we don't get a new Pokemon and if it's not specifically gen 7. I'll be really bummed if I'm wrong because I actually love gen 7.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
View attachment 151915
Our good friend Eario, of course!
But why Eario when we have Sponge and Pretzel?
IMG_0783.JPG

Mario and Luigi should both have echoes, not just one. As far as I can remember, Eario doesn't have a brother. Heck, there's even Grunge and Schnitzel, their Wario Bros. equivalent. Schnitzel would have to sit out for obvious reasons, though.
(Credit goes to Vinesauce for all 4)

KMDP

Smash Legend
You know how people claim that Smash Ultimate will have a 12x6 roster, and that means we'll get 7 Newcomers? Well... interesting things happen for Roster Equilibrium if you place the Random Slot next to Jigglypuff for a 13x6+ roster, and the Mii Fighters at the very end of the "Core Game" characters.

FullSSBUPrediction Roster.png

I... might have gone a bit overboard with it, but... it looks pretty good all things considered.

It only strengthens my belief that we're only getting one more Echo, and that Echo is Ken (or Isabelle), for one.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I just got a crazy idea, What if there were downloadable voice packs for certain characters?
We'd probably get this.
:ultwario:D'oh, I missed!
:ultmarth:みんな、見ていてくれ!
:ultmewtwo:私はなぜ ここにいるのか...?

That's a yes from me. XD

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Gross, it's Wario. I don't care how cool his motorcycle might be, I want to be as far away from him as possible before I start to smell like garlic.

Otacon: At least you'll keep vampires away if you do smell like garlic...

Snake: Vampires? It's not like there's any vampires in Smash. And besides, the stench will keep everyone else away, just like how they avoid Wario.

Otacon: That reminds me... remember that guy named Vamp from Dead Cell? I wonder if garlic would keep him away as well, with him having superpowers as if he were a real vampire...

Snake: He's dead for good, Otacon, don't you remember? Now can you please help me deal with Wario? Anything new on him?

Otacon: Nothing new, just stay away from both his front and rear ends just like last time. Garlic stench or not, they're both nasty.

Snake: Right.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
I'd personally would like to see some joke voice packs.

Something like the alternate voices from Skullgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom