• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouch

Smash Master
Re-reading Reggie's statement, it doesn't sound like the DLC is going to be from games that aren't on Nintendo systems, just that they're going to be third party.
Crash still makes sense to me though.

D

Deleted member

I'm glad that SlickWylde SlickWylde kept his promises >:3
Okay, how would you guys feel if we got:
Joker
Sora
Crash
Agumon
Banjo
I would personally be hyped as ****

PlugMeister

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PlugMeistr
Switch FC
SW-7021-0200-5077
Also I think its the more characters you unlock, the harder the challenger battles will be, so that may be why Snake is making me his *****
I wouldn't be surprised since 64, Brawl, and Smash 3DS did the same thing, and also comparing my very first fight with Ness to my very last fight with Chrom. Ness barely did anything, whilst Chrom kept me on my toes at every waking moment.

And if it makes you feel any better, it took me well over 40 attempts to beat Dedede.

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
I'm glad that SlickWylde SlickWylde kept his promises >:3
Okay, how would you guys feel if we got:
Joker
Sora
Crash
Agumon
Banjo
I would personally be hyped as ****
Played a lot Crash Bandicoot in my childhood, I would cry of happiness if he gets in.

And playing N Sane Trilogy was a good nostalgia trip, I want him more than ever in Smash.

Insta-main in my book.

I hope Doom Guy gets in, tho.

D

Deleted member

We need more female characters.

We all want more third parties.

We also need a character that can compete with Joker in terms of both fashion sense and unexpectedness.

There's only one character who can check off all 4 of those boxes.

Zoe Confirmed.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PlugMeister

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PlugMeistr
Switch FC
SW-7021-0200-5077
Just saw someone on Reddit say that Smash Ultimate isn't a Smash game anymore because ZSS's bust and Snake's rear end have been reduced, and that's obviously censorship.

Had a good laugh.

D

Deleted member

For me, Inkling started her challenger approaching fight by up-bing off the stage and killkng herself

And then chrom juggled me to hell and back and 0-death'd me that single fight made me rethink my bad opinion on chrom lmao

Zeox

Smash Champion
Not only Porky's spirit is missing
Not only the Pig King statue spirit is missing
Not only he is the only boss missing at all
Not only less relevant Mother spirits make it
Not only next year is Mother's 30 anniversary
But also...
year.PNG

Next year is the year of the Pig.
What does this means? Only one thing....... Ganon confirmed as a playable character!!!!1!111!1!111!1!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I’m still sort of hopeful for more Echo DLC fighters but am probably being hopeful for no reason.

Zeox

Smash Champion
I’m still sort of hopeful for more Echo DLC fighters but am probably being hopeful for no reason.
If there were gonna be Echo DLC fighters, they either will be in a different pack or be totally free.
But if we say that spirits deconfirm characters, what echoes could be added that are not already spirits?

D

Deleted member

fcf0fb8.jpg
clear obvious hint to fortnite girl in smash, she's basically confirmed. don't say I didn't warn you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom