• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
the worst thing ever to happen to BBCTB besides Ruby being added
I reallly dont want that series in cross tag
Considering both Asuka and Yumi have their names in the code and have challenges referencing them it's mostly a matter of time
*Sits quietly in the corner and secretly hopes it's Neptunia instead*

D

Deleted member

But Sorcerer Cyrus kicked all the *** and looked good doing it

he looks like Dr Strange
Sorcerer Primrose banished her abusive boyfriend to the shadow realm after stabbing him 25 times, and she looked better doing it

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Every time I see people complaining about Smash 4's classic mode I'm like "well I thought the branching paths were a change but pretty fun, what was so bad- oh..."

I only ever owned the 3DS one. There's gonna be a lot of new content waiting for me in Ultimate which is cool. But man, Smash 3DS was pretty darn cool. I have a soft spot for it and sunk a solid amount of time into it.

I plan on mostly playing Smash in handheld mode because, like, that's just how I play my Switch 99% of the time.
Unpopular Opinion (I think):

I really liked Smash 4’s Classic Mode. Ultimate’s looks super fun too, but I’m gonna miss some of the stuff that 4’s had to offer.

I’m definitely gonna miss Master Core the most though. One of my favorite Smash bosses. It was fun to fight every time.

KMDP

Smash Legend
FFIV had the saddest Death Conga until it turned out everyone actually just lived. Except Tellah. That's what he gets for starting a meme.
actual saddest FF death is General Leo but I guess people don't even know anything about FFVI if they think Terra is the protagonist
Oh man, guys called Leo dying.

I know nothing about that.

Grunky Peep

Smash Journeyman
What you guys are playing while waiting for SSBU?

Right now just bought n sane trilogy on a sale, and Im playing that on my switch.

Good game to remember my childhood, i think they did a great job remaking those games.
Smash 4. I still need to get all the trophies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
One week until the games release and VGA. Final thoughts. Do y'all think we'll get something revealed at the VGA?
Possible but I'm not counting on it, unless it was, like, a trailer for the unrevealed WOL bosses or a reveal of Stadium modes for the day 1 patch.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
God I hate BBCTB. It could be the most mechanically sound fighter in the world and I would still hate it until they added Guilty Gear. Like... c'mon.

Simpsons would be hilarious though, not gonna lie. My friend and I constantly talk about how fun a Simpsons world would be in Kingdom Hearts so the potential is there...

beans

Smash Lord
Daily Reminder:
At that time, people teased me about zippers and belts and whatnot and I’m the type of person if somebody eggs me on I’m gonna do it more! Nowadays, I’m not as conscious about adding them in
Tetsuya Nomura does the belt stufff out of spite

I’m gonna fight back! I’m gonna go back at it and do it more. So, if people egg me on saying ‘oh, Kingdom Hearts III is delayed’ well, I might even delay it further! (laughs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom