• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Ugh. I really don't want Katalina in.

I'll totally suck it up if she is because we got EVERYONE and some of my most wanted newcomers but by god what an awful choice.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Snooping around the internet for Katalina stuff and she sure has a lot of cool costumes.

She probably won't get any. Smash kinda sucks when it comes to actual costumes. Still no Outset Toon Link...

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord

I'll totally suck it up if she is because we got EVERYONE and some of my most wanted newcomers but by god what an awful choice.
Not the worst choice they could have made let's be honest... just look in the category of phone games we coulda got an angry bird.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Not the worst choice they could have made let's be honest... just look in the category of phone games we coulda got an angry bird.
Angry Bird is at least very recognizable and iconic of the mobile genre. Much better pick than ****ing Katalina

Snooping around the internet for Katalina stuff and she sure has a lot of cool costumes.

She probably won't get any. Smash kinda sucks when it comes to actual costumes. Still no Outset Toon Link...
Nevermind actually

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A horrible thought...

Nintendo chose the Super Mario Maker post-game outfits.

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

LetterO

Smash Lord

I wouldn't be able to accept it honestly. I don't know why Sakurai would decide to put time into making her instead of whoever else was on the list Nintendo gave.

D

Deleted member

Everyone would hate Madden Player if he was the Activision rep and not Crash, Pitfall Harry or Spyro.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still stand out on my DLC prediction.

-Bandana Dee
-Byleth or Edelgard
-Lloyd Irving
-Sora
-Steve

I'm probably wrong anyways...

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Okay, hands down. That Christmas one is the most fanservice-y one I've seen yet.
Gives me Camilla vibes for some reason.
fun fact: they both are voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.

Katalina is 100x better as a character, though.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
A horrible thought...

Nintendo chose the Super Mario Maker post-game outfits.

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!
So, we could get Shaun the Sheep in Smash?

Maybe a couple, perhaps the kimono if they insist so much on THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN IN AMERICA.

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
im going to cling on to the piranha plant guy's apparent second leak until i die or the vgas happen

and if we get sora i'm counting it as confirmed

Untouch

Smash Master
Switch pro is very likely not happening, the WSJ (I think it was them) post really debunked that, they said they were just starting planning for the new Switch model and it'll likely be a DS->DSlite thing, not a pro model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom