• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowGamer193

Smash Journeyman
Honestly....just give me Isaac. That’s it. It’s all I’ve ever asked for. I didn’t want people losing their ****ing jobs. I just wanted to have some fun and wholesome speculation. I’m going to need a mental break after this Direct.

ExitWound

Smash Journeyman
Wow, team real jumping ship at the first sign of conflict
weak
Greninja's tongue is probably obscured by another character

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Y'all can't seriously tell me with a straight face that the tongue is cut and isn't caused by low quality.
Yes I can, because if you think that's how quality works then you are completely ignorant to the topic

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
For the final ****ing time. It's. Not. fake. The quality literally makes it look shorter. Jesus ****, people.

Naiko3232

Smash Apprentice
>'Why won't these stuck-up, worthless insiders tell us anything? They're all talking out of their rears.'
>Insider risks and possibly loses his whole career in an attempt to prove he has information
>'Welp it's his own fault, the dummy shouldn't have spoken.'

What do you people even want? Christ...
"I cant say more without risking my entire career" would helped a lot.

Just to clarify, i didnt pressured the guy, and honestly there's no justification in doing so, at the same time its undeniable his own fault if he knew exactly what he was supposed to say.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah, the compression is super bad in that area and I forgrt which characters are placed where to really tell if that's actually cut off by the leaker or just another character

G Rank Zinogre

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sgt. ZinogreVolt
Wow, that's damning. Could very well be image compression messing with me, but that has got to be the strangest thing we've missed yet.

Need a team of art forensics on this, stat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Question.

Why are people cussing out others in this thread when most of the people here agreed that the harassment people were getting was horrible and not okay.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
If you're seriously jumping the ship because of a ****ing tongue, then chances are you probably didn't actually believe it. Reminder of literally every other piece of evidence we got in support of it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You guys ignoring the colors and shape of the tongue? Compression and quality are not valid excuses for this

Shroob

Sup?
Question.

Why are people cussing out others in this thread when most of the people here agreed that the harassment people were getting was horrible and not okay.
Because we can't have a civil discussion without dialing back the evolution tree a few simians.

ekc

Smash Cadet
This leak really got us looking at a frogs tongue huh, Imma go to bed lmao

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Okay, here is a suggestion for you all:

Take some time off to go offline until at least lunchtime tomorrow, simmer down, think about what's transpired, and try to be more civil. I keep saying this kind of thing, but I honestly think it's for your own good in the long run. Life is too short to condemn people over a game people are genuinely curious about.

TLDR; insiders and other folks right now are being

That being said, I'll be off now, so see yous around.

Oh, and Graizen Graizen please don't shoot yourself in the foot over a pixel, it's not worth it.

If Spawn Wave is gonna double down on that, I kinda have reason to lean towards that being a reality.

C'mon, it can't be that bad.
If so, maybe being on vacation from work is good timing after all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I come back to someone who joined the site with the actual name of Eric Bicard or whoever his name is and actual evidence of this possibly being fake.

OH ****.png

Man, Smash Speculation really is a wild ride.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
View attachment 173512

Here. The leaker got Greninja's tongue completely wrong.

In an attempt to make up material not usually seen, he accidentally cut Greninja's tongue way too short.

It's a fake.
Where those leaves are, if they are leaves, where his tongue seems cut off, if you look past that a little, you will see a bit of pink between two green leaves and the yellow area near the edge of the screen. That pink must be part of his tongue. So that must mean the tongue is covered some by the leaves and other things.

Last edited:

Chrollo.

fka president wario
If the leak is real, then the leak is real.

If the leak is fake, then the leak is fake.

But at the end of the day I’m still gonna be kicking some ass with Green Tetris Block :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom