• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

since everyone is faster, he's going to be even harder to punish.
That actually works as a disadvantage against Cloud.
Cloud can get gimped more easy and recoveries have been nerfed. The faster moves can give Cloud more of a struggle.
What fights are going on right now though? All I see is people discussing this civilly, not all of us are happy about this (I know I'm not happy about this at all lol), sure, but there's no real fighting going on.
It is not you guys... the others who caused the Waluigi controversy and so on....

Last edited by a moderator:

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
For reference again, here is the leak that predicted the ballot being rigged for Bayonetta. I've quoted it this time:

My thoughts on the characters/assist trophies
Whip: Simon Belmont (He fights with a whip, the only other prominent person to do so is Indiana Jones, so unless it's him)
Pic Related: Skull Kid. (You might think Dark Matter, but I think the "ha ha ha ha ha ha" in the picture sound like this and points to Skull Kid instead)
Witch: Ashley. Maybe Lip, but she's not a conventional witch like Ashley, who is literally a witch
Sliced Apple: Bandana Dee. Chandeelure Chandeelure can give you an explanation for this.
Anime: Vague, my guesses are Elma/Rex (Xenoblade is described as an anime-esque series), Lloyd Irving (Again, Tales of games are anime-esque, and his game also literally got an anime adaptation), or even Goku (literally anime). Could maybe also be Isaac or Saki, but I'll stick with my main three picks.
Archer: Decidueye. He's an archer.
House: Chibi-Robo(?) Unsure as this one's vague, but Chibi-Robo does manage a house (i.e. cleaning and such). Again, this one is vague.
Science: Could be Elma or Saki if they're not "Anime," as both come from futuristic, scientific settings. E. Gadd is an odd pick, but is actually a scientist. Same with Slippy Toad. It could be K. Rool as he was a mad scientist in one of his appearances, but I doubt it as the leaker would likely have given a more obvious hint. This one is also vague, so I don't know.
Elma also has the whole alien species who provided humanity with technology and has humanity's consciousness stored in a computer thing going for her too.
Cards: This is either Paper Mario or Hanafuda Captain. I lean more towards Paper Mario given how he fought in Paper Mario Color Splash, which was well under development in December 2015 and could've been used as a point of reference if Sakurai wanted to add him and reflect his most recent iteration. Hanafuda Captain is also possible though. Yugi Muto is a darkhorse third party pick here (Come on, Pokémon vs. Yugioh would be hype to the max).

Prime: Dark Samus. Not hard to figure out.
Edgy: Shadow. Also not hard.
Dog: Isabelle. She is a dog.
Asthma: Ninten. He is the only character in Mother 0 to be inflicted with the status condition Asthma, which makes him miss turns
Blue Hair: Chrom. Another blue haired swordfighter.

Lego: Minecraft. It is often compared to Legos.
Merchant Egg: Someone on 4chan said Magalor?
Octopus: Either DJ Octavio or Octolings.
Divine: Either Viridi or the Champions from BOTW
Dad: Cranky Kong?
Pig: I don't know. If we get a pig-like AT confirmed though, we'll know.

Anybody else want to take a try at this one?
Pig = Pigma maybe? Though that would unfortunately deconfirm him as playable...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pic Related: Skull Kid. (You might think Dark Matter, but I think the "ha ha ha ha ha ha" in the picture sound like this and points to Skull Kid instead)
I thought Skull Kid too, but for a different reason. I thought Skull Kid because the pic reminds me of Hellstar Remina, which is a horror manga where the main problem is a giant celestial body on a collision course with Earth.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Oh come on.
Just because a character is OP, you should not hate them. Bayonetta is a little annoying to fight yet I am fine with her in Smash Bros.

Also Corrin did not waste a potential slot, Sakurai chose Corrin. This has been said many times like about clones. Just because Sakurai chooses a fighter that you do not like does not mean that a potential character's chances are ruined.
I don't care for Cloud but I get his importance (even if his representation does little to endear me), but Bayonetta basically being glorified advertizing for a franchise Nintendo is singlehandedly bankrolling at this point rubs me the wrong way. Maybe if they weren't broken characters I'd merely be indifferent to them.
Yes, Sakurai chose Corrin - after being convinced that he'd be a good addition, despite knowing there were already excess FE characters, in spite of any other characters who would've made interesting promotional additions. Considering they literally had a promotional slot planned you can't say it's unreasonable to have hoped that a character - and franchise - I liked more would've gotten in, instead of something that's been riding off of Smash for the last 15 years already.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I am not touching this Bayonnetta fallout with a 10-foot pole!!!
Touch it with a 10-foot tongue instead, then swallow it and turn it into an egg to use as ammo.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
For reference again, here is the leak that predicted the ballot being rigged for Bayonetta. I've quoted it this time:

Whip: Simon Belmont (He fights with a whip, the only other prominent person to do so is Indiana Jones, so unless it's him)
Witch: Ashley. Maybe Lip, but she's not a conventional witch like Ashley, who is literally a witch
Sliced Apple: Bandana Dee. Chandeelure Chandeelure can give you an explanation for this.
Anime: Vague, my guesses are Elma/Rex (Xenoblade is described as an anime-esque series), Lloyd Irving (Again, Tales of games are anime-esque, and his game also literally got an anime adaptation), or even Goku (literally anime). Could maybe also be Isaac or Saki, but I'll stick with my main three picks.
House: Chibi-Robo(?) Unsure as this one's vague, but Chibi-Robo does manage a house (i.e. cleaning and such). Again, this one is vague.
Science: Could be Elma or Saki if they're not "Anime," as both come from futuristic, scientific settings. E. Gadd is an odd pick, but is actually a scientist. Same with Slippy Toad. It could be K. Rool as he was a mad scientist in one of his appearances, but I doubt it as the leaker would likely have given a more obvious hint. This one is also vague, so I don't know.
Elma also has the whole alien species who provided humanity with technology and has humanity's consciousness stored in a computer thing going for her too.
Cards: This is either Paper Mario or Hanafuda Captain. I lean more towards Paper Mario given how he fought in Paper Mario Color Splash, which was well under development in December 2015 and could've been used as a point of reference if Sakurai wanted to add him and reflect his most recent iteration. Hanafuda Captain is also possible though. Yugi Muto is a darkhorse third party pick here (Come on, Pokémon vs. Yugioh would be hype to the max).

Asthma: Ninten. He is the only character in Mother 0 to be inflicted with the status condition Asthma, which makes him miss turns

I'm not saying the 'dad' hint could be pointing to Flint, but I mean... well, I'm sure you understand :p

Last edited:

Wambo

Smash Ace
There's no sense arguing and getting up in arms about this. Bayonetta got in and now she's here to stay. And who cares if the ballot didn't mean anything regarding her chances? She's a cool character and well deserving of a roster slot. The only thing people should be complaining about with regards to Bayo is how frustratingly overbearing she is in competitive play.

Reading some of the responses to this news is laughable. Really, trying to sue Nintendo? People are so entitled. I'd forgotten how hilariously serious some people took Smash speculation. It's supposed to be fun and full of guessing and when your most wanted doesn't make it in, it sucks for a bit but you get over it. You don't throw a tantrum and threaten to boycott because of one character.

And I'm sure fan favorites from the ballot will show up in Ultimate. I think Snake, Wolf, and Ice Climbers are proof of that. Isaac and King K. Rool fans should be celebrating as their chances just shot up.
*and Geno fans.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
The big problem is that they'll have precedent to ban Bayonetta in Smash Ultimate after that, regardless of whether or not she gets nerfed hard, she's still the invader, she doesn't belong, she cheated her way into our game and killed it is all they'll be thinking of.

Also, I still care about the few months we have left lol.

What fights are going on right now though? All I see is people discussing this civilly, not all of us are happy about this (I know I'm not happy about this at all lol), sure, but there's no real fighting going on.

I think there is a point, I'm not upset because my character didn't get in, heck, I love Bayonetta being in the game, she's my favorite match-up to play against, what I'm upset about and what I think most of us who are upset are upset about is the blatant misdirection/cheating that occurred.
This isn't going to matter at all for the Bayo ban debate, and people are going to quickly quiet about Bayo in Ultimate when she gets nerfed hard. No one gave a damn about Meta Knight anymore when Smash 4 launched with him severely nerfed and even started rooting for him when he reemerged as a viable character, despite him dominating Brawl so much harder than Bayo ever did in Smash 4.

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
Cloud can get gimped more easy and recoveries have been nerfed. The faster moves can give Cloud more of a struggle.
God, I hope so. See, people always say go for gimping Cloud, but the problem is you're going to be hard pressed to get Cloud in a position to be gimped when he's outranging all your normals with nair, bair and constantly looming the thread of Limit Cross Slash over you the entire time. Maybe if Cloud weren't so naturally oppressive regardless of whether he's in advantage or disadvantage I'd be more optimistic, but from everything seen so far he's still going to be better than the majority of the cast while also being extremely easy to do be effective with.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Why would anyone boycott lol

were getting a new smash game in several months with new character, 3 of which were highly requested

what is there too complain about

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why would anyone boycott lol

were getting a new smash game in several months with new character, 3 of which were highly requested

what is there too complain about
That one character that's not in.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
In some other forums, people are really calling foul to this and are jumping to conclusions.
I mean sure, there's some contradictions to how Bayo was announced but we really don't know how it went until Sakurai says it.

Also, why wasn't this mentioned years ago? Why now? This feels like it's staged to rile people up or something.
Once more:

The Mario slots having stats wasn't known at the time and was discovered after the fact, a lot of the datamine stuff was a process to figure out (like stats weren't known how to find for a long time, for example Dedede's air speed nerf was discovered after the fact, and landing lag wasn't known how to be found in the data for nearly the entirety of Smash 4's active patching period, meaning landing lag changes had to be found by manually recording everyone and counting the frames of their landing lag)

D

Deleted member

God, I hope so. See, people always say go for gimping Cloud, but the problem is you're going to be hard pressed to get Cloud in a position to be gimped when he's outranging all your normals with nair, bair and constantly looming the thread of Limit Cross Slash over you the entire time. Maybe if Cloud weren't so naturally oppressive regardless of whether he's in advantage or disadvantage I'd be more optimistic, but from everything seen so far he's still going to be better than the majority of the cast while also being extremely easy to do be effective with.
Oh, I forgot to give the link to the video! Darn me.
Here is my evidence.
This video is a good analysis on the characters according to ZeRo, who won the Smash Invitational.

Last edited by a moderator:

Troykv

Smash Master
Maybe he thinks Cloud it's also faster too.

Someone can confirm that?

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
Likely in order to get some results for Smash Ultimate newcomers, like the Japanese website said it would.

Nope, because I never liked her in the first place. I've always thought that having her stand alongside characters like Cloud Strife, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Pac-Man was nonsensical.
But hey, that's just me. Power to anyone that likes her.
Bayonetta would have most likely gotten in regardless of the ballot considering she's a Nintendo exclusive now.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I remember voting for Lyn and Takamaru who have already seppuku'd back into trophy form. Maybe there was a K. Rool vote and one or two 'general franchise' rep votes? I know I didn't vote for Elma because I didn't follow XBX's Japanese release at all, so by the time I got my hands on the game the ballot had been over for 3 months. I'm slightly salty about that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh, I forgot to give the link to the video! Darn me.
Here is my evidence.
This video is a good analysis on the characters according to ZeRo, who won the Smash Direct.
*Smash Invitational.

I wonder if being gimped easier is why Cloud's climhazard got buffed. Yeah it's not a huge boon to his recovery but it's an improvement nonetheless.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Hush hush now, we don't want the possibility of Sakurai lying in any way about anything to spread. Just be grateful for what you got. All those hours you spent campaigning were most definitely not wasted! Thank you for your voluntary work promoting Smash Bros 4 DLC.

In all seriousness, they could've at least told us that the ballot was for future Smash titles.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I mean...so? It's been a couple years now. Why waste any energy at all being upset over something that happened in the prior game that will have no relevance barring Ultimate flopping hard. The ballot data isn't meaningless.
Yeah but it was cheating, if we know that happened, what's actually stopping it from happening again? I don't want the moral of this story to be that cheating is perfectly okay and morally acceptable.

I'll admit there isn't anything I can really do about this, but I'm not going to let go of it easily, I can't stand cheating lol.

D

Deleted member

Hush hush now, we don't want the possibility of Sakurai lying in any way about anything to spread. Just be grateful for what you got. All those hours you spent campaigning were most definitely not wasted! Thank you for your voluntary work promoting Smash Bros 4 DLC.

In all seriousness, they could've at least told us that the ballot was for future Smash titles.
I like it kept secret so surprise can be even more relevant when we get newcomers...

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
This isn't going to matter at all for the Bayo ban debate, and people are going to quickly quiet about Bayo in Ultimate when she gets nerfed hard. No one gave a damn about Meta Knight anymore when Smash 4 launched with him severely nerfed and even started rooting for him when he reemerged as a viable character, despite him dominating Brawl so much harder than Bayo ever did in Smash 4.
I have a feeling that even though she's gonna be nerfed hard, people still won't like her. Bayo has garnered a lot of vitriol despite, as you said, not being nearly as dominant as Meta Knight was in Brawl. In all of the reactions I've watched, whenever Bayo showed up, people were either indifferent or outright booing her.

Poor Bayonetta, man. :(

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah but it was cheating, if we know that happened, what's actually stopping it from happening again? I don't want the moral of this story to be that cheating is perfectly okay and morally acceptable.

I'll admit there isn't anything I can really do about this, but I'm not going to let go of it easily, I can't stand cheating lol.
There's no hard evidence to say that Sakurai and his team 'cheated' lol.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm not disclosing who I voted for at the time (and no, it's not Boshi. I wasn't woke to his potential at the time)
I'd guess Sceptile, at a random (totally not random) shot in the dark.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Also, who do you think the "source" might be? I can't think of anyone we're all well aware of that fits the bill. Vergeben's source maybe? Gematsu's source? I don't know.
lol, how I didn't notice Merchant Egg, yeah, it's definitely Magolor.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I have a feeling that even though she's gonna be nerfed hard, people still won't like her. Bayo has garnered a lot of vitriol despite, as you said, not being nearly as dominant as Meta Knight was in Brawl. In all of the reactions I've watched, whenever Bayo showed up, people were either indifferent or outright booing her.

Meta Knight got it too, there were even people hoping Meta Knight would get cut. Then Ice Climbers got the same, yet so many complained when they actually got cut and wanted them back, despite ICs being potentially the most unpopular character in Smash and barely anyone playing them that weren't just abusing their broken chain grabs in competitive play.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master

From everything I read, it was more that Bayonetta was boring to watch than the fact that she was dominant. Melee Fox is pretty dominant but he's also ****ing insane to watch, high level Melee matches are like ****ing DBZ fights. If Bayonetta matches are anything like the what happened to Ridley during the invitational, I can understand why watching a character be carried to the top of the screen over and over again would be hype killing.

If top-tier Smash matches consisted of two Icies trying to wobble each other, viewership would drop to zero.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778

I think the idea was that they did say it COULD be for future smash titles... but needed to make it LOOK like it was directly for smash 4 so that we werent aware that Smash Ultimate would be in the works.

Honestly i'm glad cause if I knew about a new smash game back then and had to wait all the way until inklings reveal for any news I would have gone insane.

MaestroDavros

Smash Apprentice
As someone who merely lurked here at the time the SSB4 DLC was coming out, I do distinctly remember Bayonetta having an active, passionate fanbase. She would often be mentioned in the same breath as many of the other characters who are hoped for in SSBU as well (King K. Rool, Ashley, etc.). At least in these circles, she was popular and desired for the game. I was aware of the character because I'd seen a YouTuber (who I haven't followed in years TBH) play through the first game shortly after its release, and I loved the characters, imagery, writing and mythos. In fact while I can't remember who I voted for on the ballot, I'm sure that Bayonetta at least crossed my mind when making my choice. While disappointed when I found out she was to be the last of the DLC, I was nevertheless thrilled that she had been included. Although I will confess that I'm dislike how OP she is in SSB4, although I suspect most do. Still, she's a fine member of the roster, and I think her inclusion really makes the most sense when you consider that Bayonetta 2 was coming out exclusively on the Wii U at the time, and you had to really be there to understand why people were gunning for her at the time.

The way Bayonetta was revealed in connection to the ballot always struck me as off in a way (then again, misdirection and carefully vague statements are PR 101). Especially "realizable fighters". Now, I know that the ballot was a suggestion box, not a democratic voting system, but nevertheless the very specific way that the factoids about each region's results seemed to be somewhat reaching. The words "realizable fighters" especially stuck out; what did they mean? Strangest of all was why did they make a big deal of her being #1 voted in Europe? While I don't at all doubt the fact that she most likely did, if you're going to use examples of a character's popularity wouldn't it be better to just stick to the idea of the best performance globally? At the time I guess we all assumed that the highest voted character(s) must have been unrealizable because they were like Shrek, or JoJo or something.

Now due to the datamine we know that what Nintendo almost certainly truly meant by the implication of an unrealizable character was one that couldn't be made for SSB4, but could make the roster for the next game. I'm honestly fine with that, although I confess that Nintendo was in a really bad spot: they couldn't put other characters in, but saying why would reveal information that was still confidential (a new Smash game for the next console). Literally when the final Smash Direct was made, work was already underway for SSBU, but they couldn't say anything for a whole host of reasons. I can't blame them for being in such a tough position, especially if we theorize that the ballot originally was for SSB4, and that it had to be reallocated to NX/Switch, with any potential plans to extend DLC post Corrin & Bayonetta canned, possibly before the ballot was even announced.

So what does this mean for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Nothing that most haven't already suspected honestly. The base roster will almost certainly be based on the picks we made nearly 3 years ago. All the veterans are back, it's a new iteration on a much more successful console, and is potentially shaping up to be an improvement over SSB4. This is good news! As a result while yes, Nintendo made a boo-boo, these things happen. While it'll probably happen anyway it will still sadden me if the Internet decides to outrage itself over something from 3 years ago, however I think we here are better than that. I hope that we are able to peacefully process this new info, move on and continue with the fun world that is SSBU speculation!

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
Meta Knight got it too, there were even people hoping Meta Knight would get cut. Then Ice Climbers got the same, yet so many complained when they actually got cut and wanted them back, despite ICs being potentially the most unpopular character in Smash and barely anyone playing them that weren't just abusing their broken chain grabs in competitive play.
Look.

I had no idea how much I needed the Ice Climbers' presence until they were so cruelly snatched away.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion

If what I'm reading is right, Bayo's data was added 2 weeks after the ballot started. What I'm taking away is Bayo had a lot of votes early on and Sakurai picked her, even if she wasn't the most requested everywhere. So most of the ballot was there to gain data while only the first weeks of it actually decided a fighter. Doesn't really seem like anything to be upset about to me. I mean it's not like they picked a character that had no fanbase. People really did want Bayonetta, and if the real ballot winner was someone like K. Rool and he makes it in this game I don't see what the fuss is about.

Wambo

Smash Ace
I'm usually pretty off-topic, but with everyone talking about the ballot stuff, I got really excited and had to pull up this old thing:

And this was in JAPAN. If Sakurai said that he was put in because of his popularity in the West, I can't even imagine what we're about to see over the next few months. With all cut fighters returning, let's look at the remaining characters on here:

> The elephant in the room is K.Rool. He tops the graph here, and like many people have been saying, if he's not in the game at all at this point, it'll be a huge surprise.
> Bandanna Dee. I was never a huge fan of him, but it'll be nice to see the Kirby fighters padded up to a complete set of 4. He'll probably get in over Mag, though (or maybe Mag will make it in as an AT).
> Inkling is already in. She isn't the most popular fighter here, but it makes sense why she was revealed first. If K.Rool is your most requested fighter here, why reveal him first? Sakurai is actually in a really good position here: by revealing Ridley first, he got people extremely hyped for the game, but he still has another ace up his sleeve to get people back to maximum hype before release.
> Geno. With Magolor and all the returning fighters taken off the graph, we have Geno to make for the perfect sixth newcomer. Yay! <3
> Banjo-Kazooie. Probably better suited for DLC, but definitely the beginning of the "maybe, maybe not" territory.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm usually pretty off-topic, but with everyone talking about the ballot stuff, I got really excited and had to pull up this old thing:

And this was in JAPAN. If Sakurai said that he was put in because of his popularity in the West, I can't even imagine what we're about to see over the next few months. With all cut fighters returning, let's look at the remaining characters on here:

> The elephant in the room is K.Rool. He tops the graph here, and like many people have been saying, if he's not in the game at all at this point, it'll be a huge surprise.
> Bandanna Dee. I was never a huge fan of him, but it'll be nice to see the Kirby fighters padded up to a complete set of 4. He'll probably get in over Mag, though (or maybe Mag will make it in as an AT).
> Inkling is already in. She isn't the most popular fighter here, but it makes sense why she was revealed first. If K.Rool is your most requested fighter here, why reveal him first? Sakurai is actually in a really good position here: by revealing Ridley first, he got people extremely hyped for the game, but he still has another ace up his sleeve to get people back to maximum hype before release.
> Geno. With Magolor and all the returning fighters taken off the graph, we have Geno to make for the perfect sixth newcomer. Yay! <3
> Banjo-Kazooie. Probably better suited for DLC, but definitely the beginning of the "maybe, maybe not" territory.
This right here, even though it's a smaller poll, shows why I think the marketing for Ultimate is "Everyone is here". People wanted all the vets back, and then there's Inklings who were the very first thing revealed for Ultimate.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I was mistaken. Regardless, it's not an accurate indicator of who the Japanese voted for.

Last edited:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
If what I'm reading is right, Bayo's data was added 2 weeks after the ballot started. What I'm taking away is Bayo had a lot of votes early on and Sakurai picked her, even if she wasn't the most requested everywhere. So most of the ballot was there to gain data while only the first weeks of it actually decided a fighter. Doesn't really seem like anything to be upset about to me. I mean it's not like they picked a character that had no fanbase. People really did want Bayonetta, and if the real ballot winner was someone like K. Rool and he makes it in this game I don't see what the fuss is about.
This isn't the case though, 1.0.6's data would have been done quite a bit before it actually released (it was probably older than the two weeks at that point), then the process of deciding Bayo, getting her licensing finished, and starting development on her would be very doubtful to have occurred within two weeks. Then combine that with how 1.0.6's data was older than its actual release date, and it's just completely infeasible for Bayo to have been chosen off of very initial Ballot results.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

If I remember right, that was just Source Gaming asking people in Japan who they voted for, and not an accurate representation of the actual poll results. I mean, it's probably accurate enough, but I'm just sayin' certain characters were probably higher or lower than what this chart shows.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990

And look every veteran there as returned, Krystal is now an assist trophy and Cloud, Bayonetta and Inkling are now in,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom