• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeah man thats what i was getting at (just missed my **** train 4 college, back on swf lol)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Man that would be sick i could **** Tamoo and Prof in a 2 on 1 :D

Nah it'll be good man we got recording equipment and everything Prof you better come!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aah thats proper awesome man, totally made my day/weekend

Fuzzy: its alright if me and j3ly come yours right?
can i have a house number and road etc if it is cool

deathgazer: awesome to hear your coming man, im gonna be staying for a while, dont worry hehe, i dont mind getting home really late, its only work on monday anyway :p

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
cmon man u learned to take your controller with you everywhere the hard way 2/3 years ago =/

never ever go anywhere without a bag, and atleast a pad + backup memory card inside!! and ofc rubbers and other such essentials

bags 4 presidant
How very true, DON'T forget toothbrush and underwear, you never know where you might end up lol

Well I don't know about anyone else but I come to win the event and will succeed.

Yeah I should be coming 2moro still. Should be fun.

I might come 2day depend on what time I get home, I knew I should have brought my controller into college 2day lol.
I've got controllers remember!

what can i say man, look at my post on melee discussion - SSBM, miracle cure for ADD and dyslexia. nothing in my life, save girlfriends and a close group of friends has helped me so much. a £500 every 6 month thing FAILED to do what smash did with no problem. matter of fact i broke up with this girl about a month and a bit ago because she lived a bit far away, i travel alot further for smash >.<
I need to read this post this is interesting, sell this story to a news paper and get smash some more recognition in the UK

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
To everyone who saw my post I didn't mean this friday lol I meant the 23rd....

Dash, wth do you have the same posts as me? You've become a facebook & smashboards junkie now!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace

Dash, wth do you have the same posts as me? You've become a facebook & smashboards junkie now!
Not even Ive jus been doing my research on how to destroy you all and adding a few comments here and there, AND trash talk. I'm not a facebook junkie its just that i know a lot of girls and they so happen to also have their facebooks :p

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
quick question, are people doing clan battles at this thing?

edit:the tourney i mean...

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
We will have recording equipment, anyone who needs to stay is welcome to do so coz i have no college monday. Fuzzy what time are you having people over (if i am welcome)? i have plans at night with my free yard and all but day time sounds awesome with frostbyte and chrisboi - 2 of the top smash heads i still havn't played properly. and i hate that term **** -_- u will be amazed how quickly u stop ****** me -_- mario is no low tier in england fool -_-
uh you and tamoo want to come? X_X or just you

already got 3/4 people coming and only 1 lagless t.v :/ its small too, the LCD is only slightly laggy

VA

Smash Hero
dude that would be everything to me, my old groups usefulness has disappeared to my improvement save king and pms, but they live too far away. gettin ***** = be able to beat another 3/4 people every tourney.

WTF i swear to god i pasted them into the same post.. o well
I don't often visit my grandparents, but I do occasionally. So next time I do I'll let you know.

j3ly

Smash Champion
uh you and tamoo want to come? X_X or just you

already got 3/4 people coming and only 1 lagless t.v :/ its small too, the LCD is only slightly laggy
dammit i would bring a tv if i had a car, but thats not for another cuple months >.> if theres not enough space or tvs - fair game, give my place to tamoo im not that fussed, and he can make his way down to mine later on if he wants. Though i would like to come, ill say that lol.

and DASH - im havin people over to mine on sunday to smash. new barnet, its 20 mins from kings cross national rail, and about 30 mins from kings cross underground (high barnet). I can house whoever needs housing, my rents are away for 2 weeks.

I don't often visit my grandparents, but I do occasionally. So next time I do I'll let you know.
cool, pm me for my mobile number around that time then

Tamoo

Smash Master
If its less than 3, should be good,

so its ok for me and j3ly to come then yeah, cos id haaaaate to be taking his place.

and can you like pm me your adress and phone number pls :) or just post it on the boards if ya want

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
If its less than 3, should be good,

so its ok for me and j3ly to come then yeah, cos id haaaaate to be taking his place.

and can you like pm me your adress and phone number pls :) or just post it on the boards if ya want
11 Baron Gardens
Barkingside
Essex

IG6 1NX

you guys can come heh, gonna be packed tho xD

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Well me and calz are going to the expo the next day, since the following monday its half term and were staying in London til Monday, so yeah, ur not gonna win money willz cuz top3 will be Me, Calz and Kira.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Sunday is doubles lol + no prize for doubles atm.

Also, lol at you going to the expo for only Smash like wut. I'm going cuz this year looks epic as shiiiit.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Prof - lol at going to an expo and missing a smash event when you have the option to go to the smash thing, you won't be missed unlike TC who will dearly be missed :).

auroreon

Smash Ace
Me and Ixis are going to be going to the expo on sunday also, anyone wanna arrange to meet up for a funfilled day with us? =D

The Lust

Smash Cadet

I know LD i was meaning that Friday also the one prior to the event right. Is wasteman gna come down or is he staying in kent town!

</3~

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
What I never dropped a match to you lol. Also it was your Icies that were pwning everyone. I haz good memory son.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
What I never dropped a match to you lol. Also it was your Icies that were pwning everyone. I haz good memory son.
Your baffed cause it was FREE FOR ALL which is why i played Marth cause IC's FFA is a mad joke

Remember me saying I would love to 1v1 with my main but people dont wanna wait? So I continued playing Marth and everyone was like 'wow that marth owns holy ****'

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
lets go to the expo together loli, there should be plenty tsuntsundere cosplay waiting for us

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just realized it's all the brawl players who are missing the tournament for this......seriously who cares then lol.

Let's just take their TV's up and have a hype time melee people.

Top Bottom