• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
who exactly is this adrian guy that plays marth? what events has he been to? Tamoo, is his marth as good as duncans?

Also tamoo, inertia is tryiing to organise something for thursday, because he and dave have a day off from work, hopefully your free that day?

also also, omg that video was amazing! why dont we play with items?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Adrian's part of a Lewisham crew, and he came to the monthly two months ago but didnt enter cos he was late, and hell no is his marth better than duncans!

Also thursday should be good, whose house is it likely to be?

Also prof, I think we may have scared adrian off from posting :laugh:

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
Adrian's part of a Lewisham crew, and he came to the monthly two months ago but didnt enter cos he was late, and hell no is his marth better than duncans!

Also thursday should be good, whose house is it likely to be?

Also prof, I think we may have scared adrian off from posting :laugh:
not sure whos house, but pete says he is willing to drive, so i guess that gives us a few options :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah, the vid and sound quality on that vid is shocking lol

And bear in mind that soha hadnt actually played melee in 6 months cos he was exam mad since the jan exams lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i played him before he is ok but he aint that good >.>
Yeah he loved off your marth and said you were the only challenge he faced at the ranbat (implying everyonelse he faced he was better then).
And he thinks that he will be able to beat Chrisboi lol.

He is not even attending the ranbat anymore (I knew he wouldn't attend cos of the fear) he told me he has something to do on that day.
It's gay, I wanted to see where he would place and prvoe to him the difference in tournament and real play.

blipped moon

Smash Apprentice
Any idea when the next ranbat will be after this one?
Wanted to come down see what london rannbats are like. Im a NW player been to the EM fest wouldnt mind checking out the london one

Sanu

Smash Champion
So I might actually be able to come to this tourney... but I really need someone to house me Saturday night (since I'm supposed to be staying at a hotel in Manchester for the weekend) or I won't be able to make it.

Tails Chao, can you help me out? I heard you could potentially house me D:

The Filth

Smash Lord
Depending on the next date, I'm going to try to make this. Might be tricky as im moving to sheffield on the 12th of september, but bleh.

I'll be entering melee and brawl if I do, I've decided to try and actually make my jiggz good :<

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Fuzz do the nxt 1 b4 the weekend of the 19th September coz that's when I move 2 uni n get all that stuff sorted I hvent played melée in ages lol btw 4 all u brawl heads that wanna play melée n dnt own a copy just bit torrent it homebrew hack ur wii n burn it 2 a normal DVD then u guessed it u hve melée but get the pal version otherwise ur just stupid

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Any idea when the next ranbat will be after this one?
Wanted to come down see what london rannbats are like. Im a NW player been to the EM fest wouldnt mind checking out the london one
The next one will likely be Late September, Early August. You will find out prob a few days after the ranbat on the 29th is done.

So I might actually be able to come to this tourney... but I really need someone to house me Saturday night (since I'm supposed to be staying at a hotel in Manchester for the weekend) or I won't be able to make it.

Tails Chao, can you help me out? I heard you could potentially house me D:
That's really good news, I think the only potential people who would be able to house you are TC and Fuzzyness.
Are you still going to make Fuzzyness house on the 27th cos we are still going on that date so make sure you come lol.

Fuzz do the nxt 1 b4 the weekend of the 19th September coz that's when I move 2 uni n get all that stuff sorted I hvent played melée in ages lol btw 4 all u brawl heads that wanna play melée n dnt own a copy just bit torrent it homebrew hack ur wii n burn it 2 a normal DVD then u guessed it u hve melée but get the pal version otherwise ur just stupid
loool I didn't know you could do that and get melee, super smart and super sexy....your usefulness never ends lol.

Hopefully you can make the next ranbat, regardless if I get in the Grand Finals of this tournament I will take away 'PROF' on my name and put your sexy name lol, what is your name above your head again?

Sanu

Smash Champion
That's really good news, I think the only potential people who would be able to house you are TC and Fuzzyness. Are you still going to make Fuzzyness house on the 27th cos we are still going on that date so make sure you come lol.
Yeah, I'm still down for that :laugh:

Definitely need help with housing still though... *puppy dog eyes*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool That's good then.

You have ANY idea about how to get down there though (FUZZYNESS HOUSE), it's really not that far from the train stop, like a 2/3 minute walk if you walk fast and the stop is called Barkingside on the Central Line, the underground isn't confusion once you pay attention to what line you need to be off and where you need to get off to change lines.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well clearly Charles can't house me on the 29th, so my attendance at the tournament is pretty much dependent on TC <-<

@ProfPro: I have zero concept of anything you just posted... I should probably sort out directions before I leave for London, huh? :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well clearly Charles can't house me on the 29th, so my attendance at the tournament is pretty much dependent on TC <-<

@ProfPro: I have zero concept of anything you just posted... I should probably sort out directions before I leave for London, huh? :p
loool Sorry about that, basically this is the London Undergound
http://www.tourstolondon.co.uk/london-underground-map.gif
The different colours represent the different lines which take you different places.
You will need to get on the red line (called the Central Line) in the direction to the top right of the map i've shown and make sure you get on the train which goes to Barkingside not Epping as two trains go in this direction, you will see two different trains on the monitor anyway lol.
Where are you going to be when you get to London just so we can find out what potential train stop you might have to go to first before making your journey so we can help out easier?

Sorry if I am confusing again lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loool Sorry about that, basically this is the London Undergound
http://www.tourstolondon.co.uk/london-underground-map.gif
The different colours represent the different lines which take you different places.
You will need to get on the red line (called the Central Line) in the direction to the top right of the map i've shown and make sure you get on the train which goes to Barkingside not Epping as two trains go in this direction, you will see two different trains on the monitor anyway lol.
Where are you going to be when you get to London just so we can find out what potential train stop you might have to go to first before making your journey so we can help out easier?

Sorry if I am confusing again lol.
very nice of you Mr Pro :laugh:.

Sanuzi- IMO the London underground is more or less user friendly. There are lots of maps and information up to help you figure out where to go and if not there should be people you can ask.

Heres an idea from me btw- one of you guys can give sanuzi his mobile number just in case he gets lost on the underground you can help him out. Just an idea

Tamoo

Smash Master
mobiles & underground dont mix, i'd get fuzzy's number but make sure you know roughly where to go beforehand.

and def tell us where you're coming from so someone can give you directions

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
i guess we all gonna meet at about 12:30 - 1pm at gants hill again? ill try not to be so late this time :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
TC/Alex can you get on MSN or something, I need to speak to you about making this lol.

Top Bottom