• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
Loved the tourney guys, even though I didn't get that far this time.

Just gonna do some shoutouts then go to bed, and post all the matches recorded on the small LCD TV (the one nearest the door) tomorrow sometime.

A big shoutout to Ixis, Aura and Donni, some great games and enjoyed getting pizza and travelling back with you. See you next month!

Also a big shoutout to Harlo, we make a great team, and your Marth is great. ((Your Olimar is gay.))

Shoutout to CCPLZ, we made er... a not quite so good team, but still some fun games :)

Shoutout to Tamoo for coming up with me and generally being awesome.

Shoutout to Cong, but how dare you 3-stock me, you are definitely going down next time.

Shoutout to Boxingking, I loved meeting you in real life and getting a few games in, your Pikachu is truly awesome.

Shoutout to Fuzziness, great Marth ditto, and I agree I need to work on my spacing, I'll concentrate on that for next time. Hope to be able to play you again next time we see each other!

Shoutout to Prof Pro, it was a pleasure experiencing your Fox, and I am just glad I managed to take a couple of stock off of you.

I also want to give a shoutout to the asian kid (sorry I don't know your name), who was offering everyone friendlies and then letting them experience his Ice Climbers. Hopefully you educated lots of people as to why the Ice Climbers are absolutely ridiculous in Brawl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Edwin vs Fuzzyness

Primarly Me and Bullet Bill but it was madness as Kass, 4stock (Gants), Last Dragon were all just shouting on the mic and I was bein extremely bias to Fuzzyness lool and just randm insutls and combo happen whether it was massive or a stomp to knee there was loads of shouting but it was jokes when we were on the mic so I would like to hear what the outcome will be like lol.

Me vs Fuzzyess

Mostly Bullet Bill and occasionaly PMS and Chrisboi just said his normal dumb stuff lol.

Edit: Don't know about brawl... don't care lol

MAKO MAKO WHY WERE YOU PLAYING BRAWL WITH MY NAME LOL!?!?

CCPLZ

Smash Rookie
Was a really well run tourney, GJ Fuzz and co.

Shoutouts!

Xatm - yeah the teams were... lol
Siri - Best peach around by far, every time i've faced you so far its been waaaaay too close.
Calzorz - ****, nothing else to say...
Bking - Really good pikachu, I'm itching to face you again.

People in my pool - you lot were cool, especially Day.

Looking forward to the next one already :bee:

cong

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Mako - 2nd time you beat me, but this time was way closer and who knows what will happen next time :rolleyes:

Kira - lols i will never play friendlys without asking people there names first :rotfl: i was playing him and was like wtf this mk is insane and found out it was kira xD, and ya falco is too **** ill make sure ill give you a better game next time we play in tourney.

Calzorz - Grats on winning, it was cool to see ya again. to bad i didnt get to play ya though, next time im calling you out on a MM if we dont play in tourney :chuckle: ( even though ill probaly get ***** )

xatm - :)

Ixis, auroreon - it was cool seeing you guys again

Siri - Your peach is insane, was a fun friendly and he ending was to lols

Fuzz - thanks for organizing, and all the other people who helped him.

V26 - It was nice meeting you, hopefully i'll see you again at the next event.

Can't wait til the next one

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
thanks Fuzzy, Frozenwave and Matt (and others) for organising this event.
had a great time like last time and got some pretty good games in.
def going to the next one.

when do people leave for France?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
the commentary, if some of it can be recovered fingers crossed, was quite good. Quite pleased I stepped up to the mic. The tournament was in general pretty good but I rly think pools should be best of 3 not one, we had loads of time and it wouldn't have been a problem. Compare this to any other UK tournament- the turnout is just as big and best of 3 is never rly a problem there. I'd also say that yoshi's and fountain be taken off random, they're too biased for too many characters. I was playing Warning in the bracket and we got FoD 1st match. considering he plays falcon that was pretty harsh. Also onett and green greens lol. I'm pretty sure none of these stages were even used which makes it pointless for them even being on. they're horrible stages anyway. Brintar and Mute are fine as counterpicks but not onett :dizzy:

Tamoo- marth doc is a pain if you're a marth that doesn't know how to play it. I'd have to say wait for my pills and deal with them one at a time- especially if I'm approaching. You can jab (I think) or fair through them. Edgeguarding as well and it's amazing how many people don't do this - EDGEHOG!!!!! Doc needs the edge badly and I can sweetspot past ANY of you're on stage edgegaurds.

LJ- You're fox has improved and was doing well. managed to not get past pools which is a shame cos you're definately good enough to get out of pools. I would have put your in joint 9th easily.

Deathgazer- great tech skill, too much grabs- falco has some of the worst grabs in the game and dthrow you can tech to the side and you've lost control completely :(. if they're sheiling try and pillar more, you can get dairs or shines out of it and they're tons better than fthrow. Also I'd say get up attack more. When you miss techs you can hit people with it and get up safely.

Mr Pro- was rly fun playing you. I didn't even mind playing you 1st in the bracket cos I got a rly tough match out of it. Plus I did a lot better than I thought I'd do with my doc. You're fox is insane sometimes :o. I think in the finals you're still having trouble finding your best form sometimes. you're definately good enough to beat charles you just need to do it.

chris- I think I've misjudged you in the past, you're quite a nice friendly guy :). Shame we didn't get to play, would have been a good + fun match. Well done getting 4th and thanks for the crisps :chuckle:

Blinky- finally we meet. you were a little shy but thats ok :chuckle:. Not rly sure what advice I can give about marth I'm afraid- he's not a char I know much about. you're mewtwo was good.

Warning- wow what a sick falcon!!! Well done for the epic **** you unleashed upon my poor falco in pools. I'm gonna ask king if that epic edgeguard with the moonwalk bair was recorded :laugh:

King- Link needs to edgeguard more! Other than that you're playing well. It was good to see you again too. Hope the commentary works out. So annoying we lost most of it :cry:

last dragon- finally got to play you :chuckle:. you're falcons v good. It would have been interesting if we played in brackets.

Gants (formerly 4stock)- your fox is rly gay just shining everytime I get close. Was a close match though. We shall meet again

Crabman- imo you need to get a bit of fire, you're fox is good so you need to get behind it and rly go for the win. Will talk to you on MSN as I know you're a boardsaphobe

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Before I give my shoutouts I would like to give a little statement about everyone

This community on a whole is getting ridiculously better. It's really good to see people like HSAM improving so much when they are one of the crew that RARELY get to play anyone of the top players and just see COMPETELY random people just come into the tounament and have a really high performance. I saw some peoples performance shoot up in some next ways when I sa wthem playing at the last ranbat and this one.

All of you lot are getting closer to the top people and I can see it no matter what anyonelse says. Good job brawl on your turnout as it was good and I met quite a few good people at this event who played brawl so I weren't only paying attention to melee players lol. Time for shoutouts.

Fuzzyness - Good job on winning, i was sooo close and I hate the fact that I nearly always beat you in winners finals and then you beat me in the losers finals lol. Oh well, we had really good games and I can't wait to see the 4stock on youtube. King texted me telling me has it on the laptop so it WILL be uploaded lol.

Retroking - Was jokes to see you always looking upset when you lose. I never see you turn to someone and say good game lol. If you win you walk off smiling, if you lose you walk off upset lol.
You should have beat charles and there was an opportunity if you just edgeguarded him properly you would have won the set but you got nervous and messed up against his falco on FoD lol.

Chrisboi - It waa good to beat you cos you kept on talking about GGT1 but now hopefully you will be humble now that I beat you and we can have some normal games lol.
The games were really good though, the first one was good as you had like 3 stock and I had 1 but I made a comeback, the ony game match gay really was the one when you picked Battlefield when I 2stocked cos of sexy shine spikes lol.

Gants (4stock) & Last Dragon - Nice job on placing 5th, nd Last Dragon being consistent in his placing lol. You lot are defintely the top of the middle people as we were talking about on the train. I think if you start to beat Kman you would be the bottom of the top people lol.

Bullet Bill - Even though you got the position in the tournament which I predicited (7th lol) I AM SORRY FOR UNDERESTIMATING YOU lol. I was seriously nervous when I played you in tournamentcos for a sec I actully thought you were gonna take the match lol. I think your doc atm alot better then your fox even though your fox could become something lol. The MM we had was good and it was good being around you on a whole. Your performance in the tournament was very impressive but it was good watching 4stock beat you :) lol even though it was a close match

DH - King please tell this guy when you get to speak to him since he don't have a smashboards account I think, HOW THE HELL DID HE IMPROVE SO MUCH lol. It was just silly to look at the difference. I was seriously impressed, tell him to keep it up and congratz on getting 7th. What's his name cos everyone kept on saying the guy with the flower tattoos on his arm lol.

JJlinyard & JJFox - Good performance on HSAM behalf. I dunno if you had any other HSAm members there but I didn't get to see them lol. I like seeing you lot play cos I see the improvement each time
JJFox WHYYYYY were you telling Fuzzy to go jiggs loool. And he did iswell and he counterpicked that ******* stage lol.

Warning - Who the hell are you and where did you come from lool. Good job, I saw you ****** people that have been around for awhile.

Kass - I gave some people THE SPICE so you have to be proud of me lol. You did good in this tournamet and it was a BIG improvement from the last tournament. I know you will improve since I play you sometimes so I cn see your improvement.
WHY ARE YOU TELLING EVERYONE IN THE TOURNAMENT THAT YOU TRAINED ME LOOOL!

Tamoo - Our last MM lol....it was unfinished but its all good anyway, good to see you go back to jigglypuff this tournament and ACTUALLY attempting rest lol.
It felt good watching Last Dragon beat you lol but he has no jigglypuff experience lol. Maybe I will play my jiggy against him just so he gets a feel of the character for experience.

Blinky - Good to play and you looked like you were having fun at this event. Dunno why you didn't place higher lol. Who knockeed you out.
Why was you and Tamoo in the same pool lol. That makes it sooo obvious that you two are gonna be the people to progress since there was only two people progressing in each pool lol.

Kritic - Good that you came to the event and your performance was really good, I am happy that you have improved while Jason has quit cos he is gay lol. Keep it up.

PMS - Sorry for not playing you for most of the day loool, everytime you asked me I was always doing something but atleast I got to. Thanks alot for recording the matches, I know you don't have an account on smashboards but just get King to post the matches lol. And king you can show this to PMS if you want lol.

Deathgazer - WHYYYYY ARE YOU NOT GETTING THROUGH POOLS LOL. Your pressure game is very good and everyone knows you are the most technical falco in the UK but you need to add then it with being smart lol.
Your falco is seriously entertaining though lol.

King - WHY did you not make it through pools lol. What kinda fixed society is this, I know the Tournament Organizer had something against you, lets cause a riot.

Xatm - Was good to play you in pools, I always recognize you STRAIGHT away as soon as I walk into an event lol.

Calzors - CONGRATZ on winning on brawl, Kira didn't geel like winning as he already won the tournament in Manchester.

Kira - Nice mindgame on not winning this one, I know it's gonna build up to some mega ****.

THIS POST WAS LONGGGGG lol.

JJfox

Smash Cadet
LOOOOOL jokes, sorry Prof i just wanted to see a really good jiggs in action and improve from there. Even if it was at the expensive of you. Ah well, at least you can say that you 4 STOCKED his marth in the Winners final, can't wait to see the comments on that on youtube, lol.

Bullet Bill's Doc is a bloody beast, but I'm sure if we did a few more friendlies you could have given me more tips, which HSAM badly need and i could have given you more of a challenge. I didnt even know Dthrow leaded to fair...lol...need way more experience with good docs. The tips you gave me were useful and I'm always open to more from anyone who wants to.
Can't wait untill next time, i have much to improve on and I'm sure you'll see an improvement :D

JJfox

Smash Cadet
he's a falco user,

Good games everyone today, kinda dissapointed with my ranking cos i know after today i do have the ability to beat Last Dragon, just gotta cut the crap

And particularly sorry to JJFox by being totally gay to ur jiggs in brackets, but theres only gonna be one jiggs in town (apart from fuzzy ofc)

Ill probably post sum shoutouts tomorrow, if i can be arsed
I HATE YOU. I was gunna win on Dream Land, but nooooo on the last stock, three back throws to three Fsmahes. Thanks. lol jokes, next time we play i swear i'll die that **** then rest the hell out of you.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOOOOOL jokes, sorry Prof i just wanted to see a really good jiggs in action and improve from there. Even if it was at the expensive of you. Ah well, at least you can say that you 4 STOCKED his marth in the Winners final, can't wait to see the comments on that on youtube, lol.

Bullet Bill's Doc is a bloody beast, but I'm sure if we did a few more friendlies you could have given me more tips, which HSAM badly need and i could have given you more of a challenge. I didnt even know Dthrow leaded to fair...lol...need way more experience with good docs. The tips you gave me were useful and I'm always open to more from anyone who wants to.
Can't wait untill next time, i have much to improve on and I'm sure you'll see an improvement :D
as far as I'm concerned you're still doing well as a jigzz. you're WOPing well and using the fsmash when it should be used. Just keep at it, try stuff like following up aerials. Try to react so that if a bair is sheilded you retreat as usual but if it connects, follow them as they get hit and try and start a combo. bair - upair for example. I'm pretty sure there are jiggs players who can give you some good advice XD

JJfox

Smash Cadet
Cheers I'll put that into practise. I'll watch some vids on YT and ask advice from experienced players (And actually play the game) and will come back better than ever. I have kinda noticed i don't follow up attacks as much as i used to, i play marth too much. lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool It's alright.
And I didn't 4stock him in winners finals it was Grnad Finals lol.

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
I missed the 4 stock because I was playing a Brawl friendly but I heard the cheers coming from the other side of the room. Can't wait to see it on youtube.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't think edwin faced calz this time (kira knocked him out) because of dumb seeding in general

Prof ily for 4 stocking charles, sorry about the hoodie business. :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't think edwin faced calz this time (kira knocked him out) because of dumb seeding in general

Prof ily for 4 stocking charles, sorry about the hoodie business. :(
loool At Edwin getting 13th in brawl. I thought he was one of the bst brawlers. Too bad he failed. But what he fails in smash he makes up with the ladies loooool...
Thanks for helping me celebrate and rubbing it in Charles face the fact that I 4stocked him in a tournament grand finals and it was recorded lol.

lol even better, the look on Fuzzy's face was priceless.
loool I agree, he looked kinda embarrased and you GOT TO love my little celebration dance I did loool. If only the moment recorded to see his face. Hopefully the commentary is in it so you can get the full effect of the situation.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
loool At Edwin getting 13th in brawl. I thought he was one of the bst brawlers. Too bad he failed. But what he fails in smash he makes up with the ladies loooool...
Thanks for helping me celebrate and rubbing it in Charles face the fact that I 4stocked him in a tournament grand finals and it was recorded lol.
LOL

"Yeah but Charles... 4 stock"

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

fuzzyness - loool took 2 stock of your falco soo proud of myself :) congrats on winning, again.

professor pro - i dont understand how being ***** felt good lol was close to beating your falco tho, missed the shines :( we need more chances to come and play with you guys, you know help speed up the improvment.

DH - your falco is amazing, tech skill is superb we had some ggs specially the actuall knockout matches,im annoyed even though i beat you, you placed higher ¬¬ hope tp play you again

King - i hate your link, it will never ever play my marth again after that combo, but i finally beat you with fox :) cant wait to play you again bro

Deathgazer - seriously once you have some more mind games in there i can see your falco being unstoppable, cant wait to play you again.

Kira - dude unlucky on not winning but 3rd aint too bad, you'll get em next time, gg with you, fink i gave a pretty big scare tbh :)

Tamoo - seriously how lame was our ditto, i want a rematch tho i want my money back, shame i never got to play the jiggz, but ill **** it when we have our clan battle :p

Gants - epic fox ditto's man, but you just controlled the space of the level too well, hence my smaller counterpick of a stage, i also want another match against you XD

Retroking - "yeah he ***** me" "what i didnt **** him, only beat him" - nuff said XD

Random guy i dont know then name of who played me with marth for lyk 30 mins ggs man, sorry about all the gay shines hahaha XD

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
i'm gonna do a quick shoutout don't hve much time still converting and trying 2 recover commentary bit annoying =[ but yea

love u alls i knw sounds generic but i do, lol playin u guys was amazing i love ****** falcos wit my link lol n marths

i knw prof sum fixed tournament lol he deserved 2 go through his CF was ****.

about the vids. almost finished converting been in and out the house alot 2day shld start uploading them 2 night all vids which i cant recover commentary for i will add music 2 probably sum epic D'N'B lol.

and as 4 the 4 stock match prof hit 53% on his 2nd life n didn't go any higher 4 the rest of the match it was **** but then fuzz did do sum made falco **** the match b4 so it evened itself out lol

anyway i will try my best 2 save and get bac as much commentary as possible so b patient

1 last thing the name of the falco guy is Ramzi so yea told him bout the shoutouts n he got bare hyped lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
as far as I'm concerned you're still doing well as a jigzz. you're WOPing well and using the fsmash when it should be used. Just keep at it, try stuff like following up aerials. Try to react so that if a bair is sheilded you retreat as usual but if it connects, follow them as they get hit and try and start a combo. bair - upair for example. I'm pretty sure there are jiggs players who can give you some good advice XD
at mid% if you see them DI into you from a b air or f air you can rest them, watch my random jiggz combo/rest vids. I might make some more someday!

Also stalling and waiting is SO KEY with jiggz until you're sure you can safely WoP and bull****!

Dont forget baiting marths moves, crouching moves or his grab. air dodging through them, rolling into f smash...
so many free rest options :p

B air to u air is dirty too, I abuse that

N air usually has more priority than marths UP+B so do a shiek and trade hits, then f air or hit him into the wall

If you want jiggz tricksies just watch me, I know a bunch of homebrew stuff =P cause I was playing jiggz from the start

neutralshadow

Smash Apprentice
at mid% if you see them DI into you from a b air or f air you can rest them, watch my random jiggz combo/rest vids. I might make some more someday!

Also stalling and waiting is SO KEY with jiggz until you're sure you can safely WoP and bull****!

Dont forget baiting marths moves, crouching moves or his grab. air dodging through them, rolling into f smash...
so many free rest options :p

B air to u air is dirty too, I abuse that

N air usually has more priority than marths UP+B so do a shiek and trade hits, then f air or hit him into the wall

If you want jiggz tricksies just watch me, I know a bunch of homebrew stuff =P cause I was playing jiggz from the start
what % did you try to DI when prof 4 stocked you?

JJfox

Smash Cadet
Thanks fuzzyness, I'm lucky i have someone to ask about Jiggs. Next tourney I'm definately going to have a better jiggs than tamoo! :D (But I ain't doing no frigin Jiggs ditto with him for second best Jiggs, lol)

Edit: Yes because a "Smash Child"

Kasper!

Smash Lord
The ranbats were amazing fuzzy thanks for organizing

shoutouts

Calzorz - Thanks for beating me i enjoyed it. ggs and grats on winning the whole thing p.s DELFINO NEVER AGAIN haha XD PAYBACK IS SWEET!!

Mako - Thank you also for beating me ice climbers **** haha XD maybe next time

Edwin -Matches were close brackes we gay need i say more lol. sorry for knocking you out

ccplz - i was like ccplz beat edwn WOOOOW!!! good shiz at the tourament

Fuzzyness - Marth FTW. That first match was **** haha XD unlucky on the bowser match you were gonna pull it back.

siri - **** peach it was nice meeting you again and ggs in our friendlies p.s maybe i can trip for the win haha

v26 - nice seeing you again didnt get to play you in ay friendlis but meh maybe next time

siri's friend (the guy that i played in falco dittos and was teaching him that you could survive falco's dair) - nice meeting you again and ggs in our friendlies :)

ixis - great meeting you again unlucky about pools though :( your boozer is still ****

auro - it was great playing your yoshi again even in dittos lol too goodz haha great seeing you again

Donni (THE ENGLISH ANTHER!!!) - it was a pleasure meeting you and it will be great to see u at the next one :)

Cong- it was a pleasure playing you cong, your diddy is crazy ggs and i hope to see you at the next one

linyard - it was great seeing you again ggs in our pool

jjfox - nice meeting you again

boxingking - Your pika is **** great games in friendlies and in the tournament itself hope to play you again :)

jmiller - awesome luigi great games and i hope to play you again

crisboi - haha your just too jokes haha XD No compass no campass and stop being racist its not just blacks that steal lol jksjks nice meeting you again

trio - it was nice meeting you again and i hope to brawl with you or against you sometime XD

TC - Awesome games yesterday TC its always a pleasure to talk 2 you and brawl you xD i hope we meet again

Blinky - OMD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT BLINKY!!! it was great seeing you again and maybe someday we will get some more mk dittos.

PROF - OMD that four stock was awesome, the highlight of my smash career was obv witnessing you dancing after it haha. P.s Yeah mindgames work wonders

Bullet - It was great seeing you again when are we ever gonna get some friendlies in :(

Tamoo - it was nice meeting you again random ftw eh?

Deathgazer - sorry to hear you drowned in pools it was great watching you play and even talk to you for once

Xatm - great seeing you and hope you will be at the next one

KING - How can i forget the king, the king is here lol it was great seeing you man hope to see you at the next one

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
what % did you try to DI when prof 4 stocked you?
looool Charles is obviously still annoyed about the 4 stock.
The funny thing he was telling me to 4 stock Chrisboi lol.

i'm gonna do a quick shoutout don't hve much time still converting and trying 2 recover commentary bit annoying =[ but yea

love u alls i knw sounds generic but i do, lol playin u guys was amazing i love ****** falcos wit my link lol n marths

i knw prof sum fixed tournament lol he deserved 2 go through his CF was ****.

about the vids. almost finished converting been in and out the house alot 2day shld start uploading them 2 night all vids which i cant recover commentary for i will add music 2 probably sum epic D'N'B lol.

and as 4 the 4 stock match prof hit 53% on his 2nd life n didn't go any higher 4 the rest of the match it was **** but then fuzz did do sum made falco **** the match b4 so it evened itself out lol

anyway i will try my best 2 save and get bac as much commentary as possible so b patient

1 last thing the name of the falco guy is Ramzi so yea told him bout the shoutouts n he got bare hyped lol
53% is rapeeee loool.
Sorry but the way he beat me on corneria NO WAY evens out the **** I gave him when I 4stocked him lol. It was alright but people will easily tell that I ***** him more.
Next time if you don't make it through pools I am punching the closest person to me in the face.
I know doing the vids is a long process and stuff so thanks for taking the time out for doing them, is there any chance you can confirm that the commentary for Edwi vs Fuzzyness is working?
I think it's the first set of me and Fuzzyness where the commentary isn't recorded.
Good to know Ramzi was happy with his compliments lool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looooooool
WTF with the drinking pepsi.
Yeah I know he is pretty annoyed about it.
I know he is annoyed cos he told me he got really annoyed when some fox player (forgot his name) Shine Baired him in tournament lol and I think I am the first to four stock him in a tournament.

neutralshadow

Smash Apprentice
looooooool
WTF with the drinking pepsi.
Yeah I know he is pretty annoyed about it.
I know he is annoyed cos he told me he got really annoyed when some fox player (forgot his name) Shine Baired him in tournament lol and I think I am the first to four stock him in a tournament.
lol was it recorded? :D

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
i've got sum bad news people i tried 4 at least 12 hours today trying 2 get the commentary bac but it was a no go =[ really sorry people

in others news 2 lighen the mood PMS bashes over the 4 stock due 2 it awesomeness he has put it on his phone and disappears 4 many hours before reappearing with a smile on his face anyway almost done editing the vids will keep u posted trying 2 find sum high energy music which fits the matches any suggestion PM coz i dnt wnt this thread being spammed 2 death

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:( Is that ALLLLL the commentary for every match????
If so then it's alright. You really didn't have to spend that much time on it though but I think we all appreciate your effort quite alot.
Looking forward to seeing the videos. Hopefully I seea few 2day bu I understand if you can't do it sooo fast.

Top Bottom