• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Danter Banter 3.0

Smash Rookie
O_o

OH MA GAWD
loool Yeah but Mic_128 has always been one of them people who get happy with internet power over minor things, prob something to do with his personal life and the lack of power in it that he feels comfortable with his internet position but Professor Pro will continue lol.

Edit: Professor Pro never reached 5000 posts lol what do you become when you get there anyway?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Mic I challenge you to a pogeymanz match

If I win prof is unbanned, if I lose I'll be your slave.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Mic 15 Stock Brawl 99mins items on?
If I win you unban Prof, if I lose you quit Smashboards.
Good luck!

Might plank with MK for 99mins hahaha!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
loool Well he practically did. Forget it anyway, it's gone now:) ^^^^ So should yours!
Was a bit obvious. I ban a guy and then there's an account with a very low post account calling me gay. Well dur.

loool Yeah but Mic_128 has always been one of them people who get happy with internet power over minor things, prob something to do with his personal life and the lack of power in it that he feels comfortable with his internet position but Professor Pro will continue lol.
Uh huh, sure, why not. Shall we talk about how you think you're cool because you're rebbeling against "the man"? If you've got a problem with my moderation, take it up in Forum Suport. Only the admins can see what goes on there.

Mic I challenge you to a pogeymanz match

If I win prof is unbanned, if I lose I'll be your slave.
Mic 15 Stock Brawl 99mins items on?
If I win you unban Prof, if I lose you quit Smashboards.
Good luck!

Might plank with MK for 99mins hahaha!
I'll be glad to take up both those challenges. Fly on over here and lets do it!

forgot to add, don't make any more alt accounts, or I'll upgrade that ban to a permanent one. Wait out the week.

Jolteon

Mic I don't think we've had to travel for Pokémon matches for a long time now, technology and all. :confused:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yes, but if you're offering to be my slave, I don't want to risk you not arriving, would I? :)

Jolteon

Haha, true, but you can use your modhax to warp me over there after I lose or something.

I just want a match tbh I haven't played in years.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
lol at willz i aint even got 50 pound to spare.... i had to pay my car insurance £1400. so im kinda broke. so are the best uk players coming to this tourney. i want them to come.. if i get owned during matches it will make me play better.. and is this in barking?

Blad01

Smash Lord
Wow the true UK champion, Boxingking, is going to win your London Monthlies !

More seriously, I want to see how you can perform in a tourney; Boxingking ;) I'm sure you can get at least top 3 :)

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
barkingside is beside barking, idk how to drive there but tube is just central line straight there

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
lol at willz i aint even got 50 pound to spare.... i had to pay my car insurance £1400. so im kinda broke. so are the best uk players coming to this tourney. i want them to come.. if i get owned during matches it will make me play better.. and is this in barking?
bout time we got to have some matches in person man, aint played you in time online either hope you aint to rusty

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wow the true UK champion, Boxingking, is going to win your London Monthlies !

More seriously, I want to see how you can perform in a tourney; Boxingking ;) I'm sure you can get at least top 3 :)
Blad I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but BK is not the 'UK Champion'. lulz.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
outsiders like blad wouldn't know that willz is the only uk champion around here

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah we should.
My MK has become hella ****. Nearly beat Calzorz in winners final at the EM Rankings, and that's after 3 weeks of maining him YEAAAAH.
Shiz was cloooose.

Jolteon

lolol sounds like kira and me picking up mk just before the ranbat and doing well.

we just have some sort of link..

Tamoo

Smash Master
OK awesome, yeah, me, cheez and frugs are def coming to this, clockmire is up for it too i think but he's been sooo inactive recently, just cant get hold of him :s

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah, its been a while, a lot has changed down our end since we last played

pretty much only hugo uses the same character as he did back then but his shiek is better imo

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
-------BREAKING NEWS---------

I am coming!!!!! (to the monthly)

Still need to sort everything out though. If theres gonna be a fest the night before, who is gonna host it and where will that be? Might/Might not attend the fest to save money.

Look forward to seeing all of you though!

Money matches if people still want them

Mr Pro- Fox Fox Pokemonz best of 3 (20p)
Tamoo- Doc Marth £1

Top Bottom