• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
tamoo- I'll be coming on Saturday if thats alright. Also I need your phone number. I might already have it but I'd like to check if it's right.

hmmm am I going mental or does prof seem like he's actually changed :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Well thank you for beginning to acknowledge and partially accept my change cos i'm just trying to be me XD
Look forward to playing you Ben, you coming to this event so we can get in some good games cos I really enjoy playing your Doc :bee:

VA

Smash Hero
I'm going to pre-john for this. TBH I won't even feel like going but I'm going to com just for lolz. It is very likely I won't be going Peach.

I will have been travelling for 24 hours, will be suffering from jet lag and lack of sleep and will likely be hungover. I'll still **** you all though :p

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I'm going to pre-john for this. TBH I won't even feel like going but I'm going to com just for lolz. It is very likely I won't be going Peach.

I will have been travelling for 24 hours, will be suffering from jet lag and lack of sleep and will likely be hungover. I'll still **** you all though :p
thats alot of johns in 1 sentance , so it wont be LEGIT , lack of sleep alone is enough to use as a john :laugh:

j3ly

Smash Champion

If there ends up bein space for me to come you wont.

VA

Smash Hero
lol j3ly I wasn't even addressing you. I meant the people that had beaten me before I left, essentially prof and charles.

need I stress to you that I haven't lost to someone (from the UK) that isn't them in a very long time. it's not going to happen after cactuar and america experience.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
if this is the real you i apologize for assuming that then aaron.

i look forward to playing people again its been too long for me lol

robby this isnt a ranked tourney or anything just have fun i guess dont have to be all seriousness :S

haha jely.

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah sorry j3ly, looks like nobody's dropping out last minute

And i think he was talking about the monthly rather than my house lol

And Edwin is right, def just relax at this tournament, not really anything much at stake tbh

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol j3ly I wasn't even addressing you. I meant the people that had beaten me before I left, essentially prof and charles.

need I stress to you that I haven't lost to someone (from the UK) that isn't them in a very long time. it's not going to happen after cactuar and america experience.
XD Ahhh I hope I get to play your peach even though I know you will win lol.
And what do you mean essentially Me and Charles lol XD I agree with the Charles bit but after you pretty much destroying me last time we played in a tournament set and after all the experience you have had in America i'm pretty sure my name gets wiped striaght off of possible threats for you lol XD.

But I look forward to playing you regardless :bee: Might play a bit of Falco this tournament even though it's not really that good and still needs a pityful amount of work, it's not like i'm gonna place top 4 with some of the people attending this event so I might as well have fun on the way lol XD

if this is the real you i apologize for assuming that then aaron.

i look forward to playing people again its been too long for me lol
Heyyy man no worries, I wouldn't blame you for second guessing but atleast now you know even though it took a few days lol XD

Now it's just the rest of the community which needs to see it but some of the community will see it when I go to play them at Tamoo's house tommorrow cos I don't really trashtalk anymore when I play smash, just kinda quiet and play lol XD and now people say i'm lame to play smash with lol :laugh: but it's just the desicion I decided to make and think it was needed.

Really looking forward to playing your marth as well XD, wanna try my best to take a good amount of games off of you if we end up facing in tournament :bee:

AND TO EVERYONE who's going to Tamoo's house tommorow I look forward to playing you guys lol XD
Tamoo do you have credit cos I don't, I only have a free call me back txt thingy so when I send you that it means that you need to ring me and that I am at Orpington Station and need to pick me up lol :bee:....looking forward to 2moro guyz XD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:confused: I'm just trying to be myself and make a chance in the scene cos I was acting like what I thought the scene wanted and it wasn't me and neither did the scene like it :urg:
So I changed to who I really am, but for some reason a lot of people are finding it funny lol XD :confused:

The Filth

Smash Lord
Good to know our top players are making the effort and making the sacrifices needed for the good of the community,

I hope you're all taking notes concerning this dedication.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I slightly sensed some sarcasm in your post implying you don't think i'm being serious with my changing and stuff lol XD

But it's ok, I guess the image I built for myself has to be broken down over time since I was putting on that fake act for a good few years lol :urg:

Kone

Smash Master
I can't make this anymore. Im away the weekend for school residential in Wales with my year tens for their CA. Sorry folks.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
@professor pro, turn up to this and ill destroy ur fox!! with ma falco....then will see ur true personality ^^

speaking of which, whats the nearest station to the venue

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ********!! as london confuzzles me

X1-12

Smash Champion
ddiz, check the first post, there's a whole bit about travel, the nearest train stations are barkingside or gantz hill

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@professor pro, turn up to this and ill destroy ur fox!! with ma falco....then will see ur true personality ^^

all the information is on the first post

look forward to seeing you there

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
IF i got this right ill be taking 6 trains in one day! painful

@retroking2000, i havent been to london in about 4 years and even then i didnt listen to my dad when we were doing the travelling, so i have no idea what " central line (eastbound) get to Gants Hill (Hainault via newbury park train)" meant!!

yes im THAT ********

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

XD Good to know you're confident as that's the main key to helping you improve lol :bee:
Look forward to playing you at this monthly...

Edit - Actually don't you play brawl lol XD, well I can help you improve depending on what character you play in melee.

PEOPLE GOING TO TAMOO's:

Can someone else bring a set-up as I can only take my 1 when I though I could bring 2 :/
I'll try and bring another setup since I was originally going to anyway lol XD
Hope me bringing the setup helps everyone out guyz :bee:

IF i got this right ill be taking 6 trains in one day! painful

@retroking2000, i havent been to london in about 4 years and even then i didnt listen to my dad when we were doing the travelling, so i have no idea what " central line (eastbound) get to Gants Hill (Hainault via newbury park train)" meant!!

yes im THAT ********
lol It's alright, I used to get mega confused and mindgamed from what to do when travelling in central london XD

It all depends on where you are starting your journey from though, get on the red line which is the central line going in the right direction on the map (Hainault via newbury park make sure it is that one or basically one where the stop says it's going in the direction of Gants Hill) and get off of there http://www.knightsbridge.net/underground-map.gif....once

When you get to Gants Hill the exit may be a bit confusing as there's a lot of exits but once you get out you have to try and find the bus stop and figure out the name of the stop you get off (Buses in London have monitors and speaker things saying each stop) and number of the bus and then just get on it and go to the venue which is around the corner from the bus stop lol.

Any more questions??? XD

If you tell me where you are starting I can say your journey and potential cost if you look 15 or you are 15 lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I can't make this anymore. Im away the weekend for school residential in Wales with my year tens for their CA. Sorry folks.
how am I gonna get the t.vs, my coca cola, my brother's camera x_X

aack, Ed isnt coming cause his work has screwed him over..

this gives me a huge problem, there are 0 T.V's at the venue, but NeoEmpire has a lot of CRT T.V's which I can take any day of the week, the problem is I don't have a car to collect them. Can anyone please help me out? =( otherwise this monthly is not happening

Kone

Smash Master
Coke isn't going anywhere so ill just bring it to the next event. I don't have your brother's camera though? I haven't seen one anywhere.

Also, I wasn't screwed over by work. Just part of my professional responsibilities. Only got my school calendar this week (start of term) and found out. Just one of them things :(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
could anyone whos driving come up extremely early, or take a few t.vs in each of your cars on saturday? =/

or anyone driving in london seriously help me out x_X

- neoempire might be helping me out, giving them a call in the evening

Heartstring

Smash Legend
unhype, dream theaters drummer left the band

but yes, im bringing along the youngest smasher at this tournament (i think) anyone up for teaming with a 11 year old XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
unhype, dream theaters drummer left the band

but yes, im bringing along the youngest smasher at this tournament (i think) anyone up for teaming with a 11 year old XD
indeed theres unhype, my friend thinks jason bitner (shadows fall) will take over, ive never heard of him myself but still, back to topic

no

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, would be good to get it back on board fast.

i know, youe teamnig with dopl's
i gto myself teaming with mackmac. so i cant team with my bro (i'd probably prefer to team with him to be honest, i know how he works)

VA

Smash Hero
Prof found a new and possibly more annoying way to troll.

Troll innovation at it's best.

Also I'm glad you admit I destroyed you last time we played.

Tbh I'd be happy if this monthly wasn't happening, then I could just chill in London...so no bother for me :)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
@professor pro.... ur being helpful?!!!! o_o unexpected but much appreciated

my first stop will be at london euston, if ive got the facts right (which i spent all day trying to get right) ill take the underground train to liverpool street and change to the central line to barkingside... the rest, hopfully should be easy...but im not sure.....did i miss anything? ^^

AGAIN, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ********!!

Top Bottom