• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

X1-12

Smash Champion
L-J, have you decided about Tamoo's on the weekend of the 11th? have you spoken to Sean about it yet?

Since everyone's talking about it, I gotta £5 MM with Willz £1 with Brado and £1 with Bishkin. Don't you guys let me forget

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I might be attending this depending if I get the time off work. If so
MM requests:
Edwin: £5
SATR: £1 each
Tesco: £1 each
Jolteon: £1 (I'm not sure what crew you're in if you are in one)

All MMs best of 5, house rules.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
@ X1-12 - Yea sure, £1 against your falco, that cool? You should know I play jiggs...

@ Jolteon - £1 if that's cool. I'm still not confident in the marth matchup :ohwell:

Edit - I love how you say OK and then ask how much lol. You must be confident... I might have wanted to put a grand on it!

X1-12

Smash Champion
I might be attending this depending if I get the time off work. If so
MM requests:
Edwin: £5
SATR: £1 each
Tesco: £1 each
Jolteon: £1 (I'm not sure what crew you're in if you are in one)

All MMs best of 5, house rules.
yeah sounds cool, I should have enough

Also will you be in York and available for smash on the 2nd/3rd October? I will probably be there on that weekend and can play smash on one of those days, I won't need housing.

@ X1-12 - Yea sure, £1 against your falco, that cool? You should know I play jiggs...
hmm, can we do 1 vs falco 1 vs marth? If you like we can make them 50p each

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

@ Jolteon - £1 if that's cool. I'm still not confident in the marth matchup :ohwell:

Edit - I love how you say OK and then ask how much lol. You must be confident... I might have wanted to put a grand on it!
I would be more than happy if you wanted to put a grand on it. :)

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
lol for all you know i could have been training with hbox for the last month!

However, I doubt it would matter, and losing a grand would make me cry.

Yea sure X1-12, but i bet we'll just end up parting ways with the same amount of money in our pockets...

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be back by then X1-12, I think you mentioned you were going to york at SNY. I'll let you know how things go as I know more.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
So cocky andy

MTR top 1 at least in brawl and melee!!!!
lol stealing MY WORDS , but after me going to 2 europe events and ****** this summer im taking a break from brawl (i wont be training) so il probs just turn up on the 18th september atm its been 2 weeks without using snake so il go all the way to the 18th and mybe enjoy it again

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol stealing MY WORDS , but after me going to 2 europe events and ****** this summer im taking a break from brawl (i wont be training) so il probs just turn up on the 18th september atm its been 2 weeks without using snake so il go all the way to the 18th and mybe enjoy it again
you used snake at andys

and get raked noob, you steal my kmac quotes!!!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
cockymac, jsut wait till k.mac turns up at another tournament and youll have to really work to keep the title there XD
lol, i almost lost the Bo5 of Castle Siege cos of the stage change back to the first, i went through the floor and was in the middle of the stage, didnt think id get out. Kyle was a bit of a bad sprot imo, went to game 5 and every match was last stock, i won and he wouldnt shake my hand

Admittedly i ripped it out of him for when he said he shouldnt be behind me in the tier list in the Brawl thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, i almost lost the Bo5 of Castle Siege cos of the stage change back to the first, i went through the floor and was in the middle of the stage, didnt think id get out. Kyle was a bit of a bad sprot imo, went to game 5 and every match was last stock, i won and he wouldnt shake my hand

Admittedly i ripped it out of him for when he said he shouldnt be behind me in the tier list in the Brawl thread.
meh, bad sportsmanship all round then XD
wait, can i get a link to this 'uk tier list'?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:ohwell: All these brawlers and brawl talk :(
Oh well, who banned Willz, even his spam was slightly interesting lol.

KillerJawz is it true that Willz got you into smash offline and then you turned your back on him and banned him.....:urg:

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
From Willz:

Calzum says it was him that got KJ into it, although I remember telling him to come to offline tourneys when he first picked up Samus a year back, and I knew KJ off of Nintendohub/VGD. dat pikachu 2good, get ***** by falco.l though son.

I also remember his first tourney where he got last place and when he got home and told me on msn about it he was like " oh wow melee looks amazing I sure wish I was good at that game, sucks I have no skill and will have to play brawl though :("

silly KJ

anyway all I know is that Willz will get top 12 maybe even top8 in Melee if he doesn't get a gay bracket lol.

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!!!!

KillerJawz is it true that Willz got you into smash offline
True
and then you turned your back on him and banned him.....:urg:
False

From Willz:

Calzum says it was him that got KJ into it, although I remember telling him to come to offline tourneys when he first picked up Samus a year back, and I knew KJ off of Nintendohub/VGD. dat pikachu 2good, get ***** by falco.l though son.

I also remember his first tourney where he got last place and when he got home and told me on msn about it he was like " oh wow melee looks amazing I want to be good at that game
silly KJ
Falco.l was just too good for me man. Beasting it up with that Wolf, that was insane.

You're funny Willz ^^, twisting them thar words. willz2gud.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
From Willz:

yea i always thought falco.l mained falco (obv) but his tag was pure mindgames and he used wolf instead. wowzorz

i will be unbanned from this site one day lol

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
From Willz:

no because I will get banned straight away for using an alt. Super Banned means I'm banned from using the site altogether... so I have to lurk lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
i know Fuzzy ffs Melee is out dated now, move onto the next game in the series, then we dont have to have Melee at the monthly jeeze

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Melee outdated.....LOOOOOL.

Melee can never be outdated and even if it was the degree that it takes to learn all the tactics and intracies of melee and become consistent in everything is phenomenal in comparison to brawl....so there's always a challenge presented...an interesting challenge.... not a brawl 'What do I do against the camping and spamming and this disgustingly unfair matchup' challenge.

Oh yeahhhh, you play brawl right, can you show me an interesting brawl video on youtube please???

Top Bottom