• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Sean, are you going to gm Jacks on sunday
are you going through Bracknell
can you be a complete and utter legend and pick me up on the way there from Bracknell train station, google maps says its right on the way. I'll pay you petrol money and everything :bee:

Tamoo, I take it you are going, who else is? L-J has cornish Johns, Yen I take it money johns for this too?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Lololol.

He didn't play any smash before the tournament, I don't think. He got joint 17th IIRC.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
the matchup is doable vs nstc sheik

just look at m2k / ken for examples

i think you just have to accept that you cant probably punish some attacks you'll do better.

+ with the spike you can do some really disgusting follow up kills

also i once again confirmed that no one in this community can play as long i as i could

tried it with fuzzy / chris / frostbyte

tesco

whos next ooc ? loool

Legend-of-Mitsuki

Smash Cadet
gm jack says

So far, people interested for sunday are:

Me
Mitsuki
X1-12
Tamoo
Crabman?

I've messaged craigg (and via him jam hopefully) but no reply yet.

Remeber, cheap pizza is almost certain, as we have 2 for 1 vouchers. Pizza is always good.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah i'm 100% confirmed, get craig and jam there!

Also, did jack say he could pick us up from twyford? If so, I get there at exactly 2

I'll bring recording and this time, we're gonna get it right!

gm jack

Smash Lord
It'll start sometime after midday I guess. I'll get exact figures when I can. It will end when people either need to get public transport or I get tired and need to sleep.

Don't start telling me pick up times yet, as I have yet to get this far ahead in my life. I'll send PMs around when people are confirmed so it can be vaguely coordinated into groups of 3 (only got a 4 seater car) or people willing to walk a bit. It just depends on when I can borrow the car, though as far as I know it shouldn't be too restricted.

rustediron

Smash Lord
the matchup is doable vs nstc sheik

just look at m2k / ken for examples

i think you just have to accept that you cant probably punish some attacks you'll do better.

+ with the spike you can do some really disgusting follow up kills
I REALLY need to practice that spike lmao, not having bothered to perfect it has completely set me back over here xD

J03

Smash Master
Well its for the French, we need enough for ourselves and they want more separately. Talking about half an ounce for them in total.

Coey can probs sort 40 (a Q) but can London sort the other Q? bearing in mind you get the money back when you sell it to them lol.

Also they dont take any ****, has to be pretty good upwards, if you guys have pukka down there then aim for that, or something around about that strength.

As for travelling with it, coach is never a problem and just be careful on train obv

EDIT: you have a dealer in bham? anyone bought off him before?

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
also i once again confirmed that no one in this community can play as long i as i could

tried it with fuzzy / chris / frostbyte

tesco

whos next ooc ? loool
You may be better than me, and able to use multiple characters better than my best, but I can play for a much longer period of time ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wtf with that tag loool......it's kinda gay seeing someonelse use it

LAST WEEK SNY1 TRAINING

Who's doing what on which day, Fuzz and Edwin I must play you two before the tournament and it would be beneficial if you were to play me.....I want to get a kinda table of what events are going on the next few days until SNY1 and who can think they can host when so we can get in some good practice....

Thursday - ???
Friday - ???
Saturday - ???
Sunday - Bishkin smashfest
Monday - ???

OOC will def be doing something one one of these dates

Top Bottom