• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash tournament in Stockton on the 11th. prize is a wii.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Tis the plan, to have good people go to these tournaments so they become cooler.

The one I went to was scrub city.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i want to go. like taking candy from a baby. except it's a wii.

can we have an address posted here on smashboards?

The___cheese

Smash Lord
*Clicks link*

Address:

6029 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95207

Phone number to call about rules and stuff like that and see if they are capping registration or anything stupid like that:

209-474-9690

Happy to help as always.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
the funny thing is... this is in stockton...haha. the prize won't come that easy. whats goin on andre? long time no talk. since... well you know.. why not go to the biweekly this saturday eh? i'm sure everyone would be happy to see you

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
cuz i want a wii lol. is fta going to the biweekly, or staying in stockton for this tournament?

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't you like to know? hm.. we shall be attending the biweekly. i think there will be more competition over there. what does stockton have to offer? besides.. i'd like to see my fellow norcalians again. u should do the same.. but if u must come to this place instead.. have fun

Top Bottom