• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tour Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Blumiere

Smash Rookie
NNID
GoldenShenlong
3DS FC
3626-2521-5293
Now, this may not be a RANT, but I will be discussing issues present within the new (and very unwelcome) Smash Tour.

First of all, I have one huge gripe with this: Why this over Smash Run?

I mean honestly, Smash Run is an excellent edition to the Smash Bros series, yet it resides only on the 3Ds version? I have no idea nor do I care why they had the rash decision of placing this clunky mess of a minigame instead of Smash Run...

My second complaint: It's length

This mode generally takes about an hour to finish on larger maps, however you can set the amount of turns, the least being 15. I, personally, dislike the length of this mode, as it also usually takes a half an hour. That may not seem like much, but still...

This is just MY PERSONAL OPINION(S) on this new mode for Smash Wii U, so please, if you dislike this, please feel free to reply. If you agree and have any more points, then also reply. Apologies if this thread angers anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom