• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you Crash 2 : Road to Apex Results

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to give just a few shoutouts:

First, Thanks to PiKalex for being awesome. such a champ T.O., handled everything as smoothly as possible. Also thanks to your roommates, they helped a lot with running the event, working the stream and stuff.

Ontario, you guys are +1 peoples! Thanks a bunch for coming, good **** on getting all your players in the bracket, kinda making us look bad but ey. Credit's due, you guys are very skilled.

GGs to everybody in my melee pool, everyone I faced in the 64 tourney, thx to the few people I played friendlies with. Should've played more but there were just too many good matches going on everywhere. Couldn't stop watching :/

Good **** to the people who placed well and to the people who tried their best. If you came just for fun, hopefully you caught the idea of the competitive atmosphere smash brings, and I wish for more people to take this game seriously.

Vwins, as a Peach main, I was rooting for you man. I don't know if you're satisfied with your result (though you really should) but I was really impressed with your play. Also really funny to watch you mash them buttons. :3
Along with BAM and Kage, you're MTL's finest player and I beg you three to keep playing this game with a passion.

KK and Unknown, it was a real pleasure having you guys. The games we saw from you two were truly amazing. But hopefully we will offer more resistance the next time we meet. :3

I am going to shamelessly plug the Montreal Weeklies where we will be training from now on, until the next tournament. If you're from Montreal, or thinking of coming to the area, this is where you should look to seek friendly competition.

I think if we had a crewbattles Saturday, it would've been a pretty sad, onesided set of matches. I don't want to talk down on Montreal at all, I think we put in a decent amount of work, but if the community was just one small bit tighter like it seemingly was a couple years back, I think we would progress in great fashion. So let's make it happen fellas!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
My spirit is still burning even after 5 years, no worries Ragboy. =) Idk about the others though.. =/ Oh ya and thanks again for the lift, it's much appreciated. =D

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
My spirit is still burning even after 5 years, no worries Ragboy. =) Idk about the others though.. =/ Oh ya and thanks again for the lift, it's much appreciated. =D
Np Rous. You live pretty damn close to my place, so anytime you want to play some matches, lemme know. Check your PMs.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
1. Mew2King 318$ GG m2k, i love your play style with marth, i hope you enjoyed montreal.
2. unknown522 159$ ******
3. Kirby Kaze 26$ i had lot of fun to play you in friendly, also your set vs M2k was one of the best of all the time .
4. Bam 10$ What happen vs unkown in loser bracket :(
5. Vwins il faut croire que le sheik match up est vraiment bad, prochaine fois je vais messayer sheik contre toi .
5. Kage good job to beat weon-x, je pense que finir 5iemes est tres bien.
7. weon-x YOU **** Omg you are sooo technical and so good, i was really impressioned to your fox dammit GG
7. Ministry Nice match in pool but GG
9. Chester prochaine fois je go jig all the line en double.
9. Matt THX to showing up!
9. Riddlebox didnt play or talk ?
9. Sanuzi GG in MM, let make another mm next time :)
13. Idea GG in bracket, i will continue to train the jig match up with my fox
13. Captain Charisma GJ au 64, je crois que tu es meilleur que je laurais imaginer au debut.
13. Sauc3 i played you in double ?
13. Mifune ******
17. Fatuik Fatuik ? now i main fox all the line, i'll make a surprise next time, now i have the rage for winning
17. Pest cetais probablement pas le plus beau jour de ta vie lol
17. Euphoria GG in bracket, anyway if i had won vs you, i gonna lost to m2k after lolll
17. Melaf sorry dude, your mario is still nice, continue to play him.
17. PiKaLeX Nice tournament, cetais que trop bien organisé, 10/10 alex, cetais un local parfais merci 1000 fois pour ce tournoi :)
17. That guy
17. Erayz yea our set in pool was very bad for both, i choked and you too. I just don't why i am winning vs you against i am always afraid to lose to you ..
17. Windrose didnt play or talk
25. Vrud sorry ...
25. SSF Super Subway Fan, what happened ?
25. Big red ***
25. Kev*******
25. Mom7 ********
25. Ben *******
25. Techiyoi want play melee frequently with you.
25. Lbrb ****

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah i guess i'll do shoutouts later, so few tournaments with people i don't already talk to all the time, i forgot shoutouts exist :/

yea he 3stocked me the first game, stupid rest lol
:troll:

13. Idea: too bad we didn't play, cause I really need training at the puff match-up, and I know your Puff is ****.
come find me for friendlies at whatever :)

13. Idea GG in bracket, i will continue to train the jig match up with my fox
don't upsmash so much, that only works if i run into it...i would just wait for you to miss and hit you in the lag.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Yo pikalex thx so much for the touny! It was pretty damn epic, I had a lot of fun.
Just a couple shoutouts
Mifune: Damn man! I was goin into the tournament ready to pay you back for the previous tournies but you got so much better out of my league D: i guess really need to practice. Fun playing wtih u tho.... even if u always **** me
Ontario ppl: You guys are pretty damn awesome! KirbyKaze nice of u to **** me in pools it was fun :D Unknown i wanted to play you but you always looked busy or somethin XD fox vs ness is pretty fun. I guess we'll play next time. Wind rose and jarred fun doubles and it was mad cool talking to u guys too bad we didnt play any singles D:
Steb if ur reading this nice puff dittos, project M matches and tagnames (m1k lol)
Melaf: Too bad we didnt play each other. Low tier characters represent! thx for respecting my ness. Its nice to see ppl acknowledge low tier characters even if i am still pretty bad XD

Anyway thx to every1 for showing up it was dope! Btw my name was Vad! at the tournament.

P.S: Kage y u call ppl scrub in forum and if you are talkin about the person i think ur talking about then mad disrespect you didnt even play him. how can u call some1 a scrub if u didnt even play him >.> and you said it after talking about disrespect from melaf.... weird. Anyway dont want any tension or anything i just think that was wrong.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
I don't need to play anyone, to call people scrubs. If you don't like it, get better or stfu. =)
I think that yes you do have to play someone to call him a scrub...not because you won versus mango ONCE that made you so on top of us ;)
by the way...cest quoi stfu:p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I think that yes you do have to play someone to call him a scrub...not because you won versus mango ONCE that made you so on top of us ;)
by the way...cest quoi stfu:p
Lol it's about RIGHT NOW, the past doesn't matter. There's also outplacing people, playing them ALL THE TIME too, I can call them scrubs. Stfu is Shut the **** up. =P

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Damn I wish I could have played with you Vrud I had in mind to play everyone from this tourney but I got absorbed in some friendlies and forgot about what I was supossed to do...wanted to try mario-ness matchup lolll

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'd just like to give shoutouts to everyone I didn't see at this tournament.

Yea I'm jelly.

lbrb

Smash Rookie
That was a really great tournament, grats to pikalex for setting this up. This was really impressive, I'm looking forward for big events like this.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
1. Mew2King - GGs, I'll get you next time, Gadget!! Stop edgehogging me it's cheap. Thanks for the teams advice with Sheik =D

2. unknown522 - Nice secondaries. I told you they'd work =P

3. KirbyKaze - There's no space in my name :p

4. Bam - Always a pleasure to see you. Keep fucking bitches and making money; it's what you're good at. Your rusty Falco is still better vs Ryan than my tip-top Sheik :p

5. Vwins - I trained with my roommate for like 2 months specifically for the Peach MU. And half of what I learned wasn't even usable vs you because you're so patient, good, and safe. And have beastly spacing. GGs, you always make me look bad on FoD. :p

5. Kage - I wish I wasn't washed up so I could have 4-stocked you :awesome: No, but really, GGs. Nice work with M2K in teams. I'm looking forward to the grand finals sets when they get uploaded to Youtube so I can timestamp properly. I wish I could have seen your Nair business vs weon-x. Sounds ****. :p

7. weon-x - Nice work getting 7th. Losing to Quebec's finest is kind of like a rite of passage for upcoming Toronto players. :p

7. Ministry - Nice work with your placement too. Beating sauc3 again has to feel kind of nice. Even if you have to get roflstomped next set by Ryan but... Ryan is too good vs Sheik. Good luck with your future job endeavors. I'm sad to see you go but... we've had a good run. Stay in touch <3

9. Idea - I mean, I could, but we just spent a day together and a car drive home together. Nice forward smashes, as usual. :p

9. Matt - You look almost exactly how I remember you :p

9. sauc3 - I apologize for snapping at you after teams. I was in a terrible place and I took it out on you and Josh unfairly. That was bad of me. I really hope you're not really quitting :(

9. Sanuzi - You're so good when you're not killing yourself. I'm sorry about the heated comment(s?) after teams. I was... not in a good place. I also lashed at Kurtis unfairly. I hope to see you more in the coming months before school eats your life again D=

13. Chesterr01 - Always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for coming to Zaf's and chilling. I'm sorry you left early because I wanted to talk more but I understand. I hope I can see you again sometime! Maybe do not-smash. I hear Montreal has awesome night life. :p

13. Riddlebox - We talked in the car / at home / live together. Not much else to say, really. We'll work on that Sheik MU. Thank you so much for the drive down and back. Lame as hell we had to play so soon and then you went out to more local players but... at least pools was alright. I wish they'd switched you and Kurtis; I kind of wanted to see you vs Kage =P

13. Mifune - Cute space animals. Keep working on them and I'm sure you can do good things someday :p

17. Fatuik - Was fun playing you in those friendlies. Truthfully I kind of expected Idea to beat you but I didn't want to tell you that and discourage you. Maybe you can take him next time. :p

17. Pest - I love seeing you. Still looking as fresh as ever. Ryan told me about the controller stuff. Sorry to hear that. Hope you had fun!

17. Europhoria - Samus is gay. Should have gone Sheik ;)

17. Melaf - Nice Mario. I hope to see neat stuff from you in the future =)

17. PiKaLeX - Awesome tournament, one of the best smash experiences I've had. Was well run for the most part and I'm really looking forward to the next one (if there is one). Would definitely come again =)

17. That guy - Hey Joel! =D

17. Erayz - I hope the spacing advice I gave you vs Sheik will be of some use! Your Fox is pretty cute, you just need more focus I think. Need to figure out what you're supposed to be doing / going for and then make it happen. If you keep at it there's no reason you shouldn't do well. Congrats on taking a game from Kage's Ganon :p

17. Windrose - Whoa you made it into bracket!

25. Vrud - Ness represent, yo!

25. Kev - Nice Young Link. Young Link is my worst MU with Sheik by far. I need Fox or I might lose to him :p

25. Techiyo - Fun matches in pools =)

25. Lbrb - You were my round 1 bracket set. I... don't have anything meaningful to add after that :p

======= Host =======

ZAF

Thank you so much for housing us, your house is ****. Your family is really chill and very welcoming, your Dad made an awesome breakfast for us before we left, and I greatly enjoyed our trip to the Mac's so we could pick up beer.

As always I had a blast with you. It's so fun to talk to you. We should hang out the next time I'm in Montreal (which could be whenever because one of my friends is going to school there). Keep in touch. Even if we don't play smash it's just fun to chill with you ^_^

XOXOXO

======= Misc. =======

Ally - Thanks for the support. I didn't want M2K to win Melee either but... I failed. I'll do better next time. I probably do play with too much honor but I'd rather win my way than through nonsense. Good work on Brawl singles. Ally da bess!

Thad - <333 Always nice to see you. Fun set in teams, even if it was short :p Your girlfriend is adorable and really cool / chill. Say hi to her for me =D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Nair vs fast fallers with Ganon is the new thing going on atm for me. =P Now I gotta fuse that with either Jabs or downtilt for more innovative combos.

iAmNotKev

Smash Rookie
Stuff.

I don't need to play anyone, to call people scrubs. If you don't like it, get better or stfu. =)
I think you do, sire. You're a **** if you keep thinking otherwise. Don't underestimate people, plox. As a Young Link main, I need to fight people to prove that I am worth something and am not just a scrub. I need to try even harder than them Falcos, them Foxes, them Shieks, them Falcons, them Mathrs, them Peaches... them Ganons. Not playing someone because you think that they are scrubs or because your level of play is far from on par is just being a big *** penis. Even M2K played some friendlies with my friend, Vrud; I asked him to do so also and he actually gave me a reason he didn't want to play: ''I want to get back into the melee spirit - played too much Brawl. For Now I'm just practicing tech-stuff''. On the other hand, you didn't even bother a reason. And on the same note, scrubs do get better if they train with people better than them.

In other news or announcements: I have too poor memory to do shout-outs, soz people. I'll still give a shout to people I still have memory of;

KirbyKaze: You were fun as hell although you managed to beat every single match lol. Was actually improving and getting closer and closer to taking down your Shiek. Got her down to a single stock + high dmg (was and am still proud of that). Next time, oh next time...

Unknown: I didn't play you, but you were (by what I saw) one of the nicest smashers evar! You even offered me like a third of your Subway Sub!:embarrass:

Melaf: Sick *** Mario, dude. You should come to the next smash-fest we organize and, maybe, there I will beat you consistently. I don't think I've faced another Mario, like ever. o.O And you were boss too, amazing.

Pikalex: Organizer extra-ordinaire. Was an awesome venue you managed to get us with cheap food and liquor (and pizza) which just so happens to be like gamers' fav food and got us to stay inside the whole day. Thank you alot for being the brains behind STYK2.

Kage: Didn't face you at all, of the whole day; not even in the tourney. No friendlies, No teams, No fun. I tried; it's true, I tried. I asked you twice if you would play me in a few friendlies and you were pretty eager to run away. Not saying you're a coward or a ****... o wait. But I am saying that with your reputation you should allow yourself to be challenged by anyone.

Ontario: Mad skills. Super Props. I wasn't actually expecting that much skill from yall, which was a blunder from my part since yall were AWESOME. Wish I had done more matches with you guys though.

Chester: Amazing. Fun. Although you did beat me twice (in pools and in the first match of brackets (WTF)).

Black Jo: O... Wait.

Dr. Chris: O... Wait.

Everyone else: Thanks to everyone else I played and had fun with. Was really awesome.

-Kev.

Doser

Smash Ace
I think you do, sire. You're a **** if you keep thinking otherwise. Don't underestimate people, plox.
THIS JUST IN, KAGE ACTS LIKE A DOUCHE IN PUBLIC.

But seriously, the guy has an ego the size of Quebec. He hides behind his warrior b.s. that a 7 year old could write so he can belittle other people. I'm pretty sure he calls people a scrub or a loser more than anyone on this forum or in tournaments.

Don't lose sleep over him, he's cocky as hell because he's one of the best players, it just shows you his true nature.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
THIS JUST IN, KAGE ACTS LIKE A DOUCHE IN PUBLIC.

But seriously, the guy has an ego the size of Quebec. He hides behind his warrior b.s. that a 7 year old could write so he can belittle other people. I'm pretty sure he calls people a scrub or a loser more than anyone on this forum or in tournaments.

Don't lose sleep over him, he's cocky as hell because he's one of the best players, it just shows you his true nature.
I think you do, sire. You're a **** if you keep thinking otherwise. Don't underestimate people, plox. As a Young Link main, I need to fight people to prove that I am worth something and am not just a scrub. I need to try even harder than them Falcos, them Foxes, them Shieks, them Falcons, them Mathrs, them Peaches... them Ganons. Not playing someone because you think that they are scrubs or because your level of play is far from on par is just being a big *** penis. Even M2K played some friendlies with my friend, Vrud; I asked him to do so also and he actually gave me a reason he didn't want to play: ''I want to get back into the melee spirit - played too much Brawl. For Now I'm just practicing tech-stuff''. On the other hand, you didn't even bother a reason. And on the same note, scrubs do get better if they train with people better than them.

Kage: Didn't face you at all, of the whole day; not even in the tourney. No friendlies, No teams, No fun. I tried; it's true, I tried. I asked you twice if you would play me in a few friendlies and you were pretty eager to run away. Not saying you're a coward or a ****... o wait. But I am saying that with your reputation you should allow yourself to be challenged by anyone.
Lol, omg.. *shakes head* I don't like to play friendlies in tournaments all that much, I only played a few because I want to maintain my focus for the tournament and not lose it in between the friendlies. For me to maintain my mindset I have to not play too much... that's just how I work. You guys should come to weeklies so we can play, I'm going to Foonzo this wednesday, come play, I'll be your master if you want. =P

Doser, stfu, you have no idea what you are talking about, you just made yourself look like a big fool. Get trolled, scrub. You don't even know me personally, I'm the nicest guy ever. <3 And you should keep your mouth shut with things that you have no business in, were you here live in MTL? Nope, so you can't claim anything about me, YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

OMG.. KK, that might actually work, I did do a few Dtilts after miss tech but it's sometimes too far to follow up after that.. but it COULD work if the opponent DIs like a noob.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
LoL seriously guys maybe Im a scrubs/newcomer(not really because I started playing with oldschool players a long time ago) or whatever since kage said so( I actually dont really know anyway what a scrub is cuz im so newb in the True competitive scene) but hell, kage If you want to be reconized as a great player and as you stated, the nicest guy please respect other people. personnaly when Im trying to enjoy myself or other people try to enjoy themself around and someone come and start an allout *war* about some stupid scrubs thingy I feel bad for everyone including me since it look like Im the center of the scrubs thing. So what im tring to say is even if Im not good at this game or Im a *scrubs* I want to enjoy myself and Im trying to act to be nicest possible and I think nobody here can recall me beign a douche or doing heavy trashtalking to anyone on my very first tourney so beign a scrub dosnt matter if I can have all the respect I can have equally to mine I try to give to everyone else I meet. I enjoy playing melee but when things like that happen it make me sad that some people want to Blur Quebec smash community with childish term N stories like these SO I post that as a PERSON NOT A SMASHER dont come at me saying you shouldnt talk because your bad or your a scrub because I guess anyone of any skill level can think properly. Please we should just take that subject down and give back the quebec community what it deserve...respect and a well organised group that support everyone.... Fack la jme suis casser l cul a ecrire avec un anglais vraiment bad je sais pas pourqoi parce que sa sadressais en particulier au personne qui parle francais donc sorry for my bad english

Btw I really want a good description of what s scrubs is....like the real one thank you :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wow, calm down guys.

The Sirlin definition of scrub is simply someone who limits himself by refusing to resort to "cheap" play to win... which would be fine if he didn't also john all the time about it and refuse to acknowledge other players' skills because they play "cheap".

The original definition of scrub involves players who mashed on arcade fighters, usually by sliding their hands back and forth across the buttons, thus "scrubbing".

A lot of people just use the term scrub as an alternative word to noob.

unknown522

Some guy
the more you know.

Also, maybe shoutouts coming

1. Mew2King - Good job winning this! You're my new goal to beat.
2. unknown522 - good job
3. Kirby Kaze - Great set vs m2k. It's a shame that you forfeited to me once again. Good job in teams. I think we did pretty well.
4. Bam - I only went pichu because I was confident that I could win with the power of CGs on my side. It's always a pleasure seeing you/talking to you man. Good job taking down my fox again.
5. Vwins - We barely talked at this. I was so sure that you and Bam were gonna win teams. Always great to see you though. We'll definitely get some friendlies in next time.
5. Kage - Thanks so much for the support when I was facing m2k. I appreciate it man. Always great to see you as well. Love the n-air that you're innovating now. Good job winning teams with m2k.
7. weon-x - Not bad. I'm gonna keep doing what I can to help you improve. I hope you learned a lot from this experience. It was fun chilling with you and just talking randomly throughout the trip.
7. Ministry - I'm glad you weren't too far out of the way. Also, thanks for covering us partially. You didn't have to spend that much. Anyways, fun chilling with you man. hope to see you on the 10th.
9. Chester - Man, we barely talked at this and we didn't play at all. I gotta make sure to do so next time.
9. Matt - Wow, haven't seen you in a long time man. We should've gotten some singles matches in.
9. Riddlebox - Thanks a lot for supporting me throughout most of my matches man. Greatly appreciated. It's a shame that you had to face dem locals all the way out here.
9. Sanuzi - I'm glad you could come out to this. It's fun hanging with you man. Also, it's good to see that you're not too rusty man.
13. Idea - Playing again like 2nd round in brackets <_<. Good job placing 9th and thanks for the beer and thanks a lot for the support.
13. Captain Charisma - Those CCs man.
13. Sauc3 - Good work on 9th place. Don't beat yourself up too hard man.
13. Mifune - Nice meeting you. Keep practicing. I see the potential in you.
17. Fatuik - We didn't really talk or play. next time.
17. Pest - Playing infinite friendlies was fun man. I'm glad that you were doing better once you got a better controller. That **** really makes a difference. You're probably the person I talked to and played with the most at this. Thanks for the ride for food and it was also a pleasure talking and chilling with you man.
17. Euphoria - great seeing you there as well man. Sucks about the CC spam, but we got to joke about it after. Thanks a lot for the support man.
17. Melaf - not sure if we met. Sorry if I forgot though.
17. PiKaLeX - Thanks for hosting this. It's hard running a tourney and having to play games as well. It takes a lot of effort. Greatly appreciated.
17. That guy - A pleasure talking with you man. It's always good to see some old faces around. Brings back good memories.
17. Erayz - Nice to meet you. Keep practicing. You've got some good tech skill.
17. Windrose - Thanks for the ride here. Much appreciated for getting us home safely, though you were mad tired and stuff. It was fun hanging out, and talking mad **** the whole weekend.
25. Vrud - Dunno if we met. I hear you've got a mean ness. I used to main ness actually a long time ago :p.
25. SSF - Nice meeting you man. Sorry we didn't get more games in.
25. Big red - I dunno how it was so hard to find you. You really stand out. Anyways, nice meeting you too.
25. Kev - Glad you like the sub man (if that was you anyway). I'm getting too forgetful.
25. Mom7 - Dunno if we met
25. Ben - not sure if we met
25. Techiyo - didn't play you this time.
25. Lbrb - dunno if we met.

Linksta - Thanks for driving as well man. You got us back so quickly. Hope the bus back was good.

Extra shoutouts to:

Greg - Thanks for housing us man. Greatly appreciated. It was a nice place and great accommodations. One of the best housings I've had so far. It was great talking and catching up and stuff. Also, combat Arms sounds interesting.

Ally - Thanks for the support man. I'm glad that you like ontario as well. Good job winning brawl. I'm sorry I couldn't take down m2k in melee. That would've been cool.

Last but definitely not least: RaynEX - Wish you were there. Thanks a lot for the inspiring words you gave me right before we left. It definitely helped as well. Don't worry about not coming though. We'll definitely train up and get you in top form. Then we're gonna tear up teams man!

Also, good work ontario for Making up roughly 1/3rd of the bracket. I think everyone made it out of pools.

Also, Are the vids gonna be uploaded to youtube?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow, calm down guys.

The Sirlin definition of scrub is simply someone who limits himself by refusing to resort to "cheap" play to win... which would be fine if he didn't also john all the time about it and refuse to acknowledge other players' skills because they play "cheap".

The original definition of scrub involves players who mashed on arcade fighters, usually by sliding their hands back and forth across the buttons, thus "scrubbing".

A lot of people just use the term scrub as an alternative word to noob.
Well I wipe my hands after I'm done scrubbing scrubs. It feels good. lol

But anyways, if you guys didn't understand earlier.. apparently I successfully made people mad by trolling. Obv, I didn't mean it, I could never say things like that for real.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Well, we had no clue you were trolling, and it isn't your habit to troll on these boards (from what I know). I feel your last post was just a sad excuse cause you realised you said something wrong but yet you don't want to assume it. (I might be wrong, correct me if so) I'm not hating on you, I actually like you as a player and in person :)

But there's one more thing, when you "flamed" Fatuik for his first shoutouts in this thread, you said that with a "scrub 17th place" he shouldn't denigrate the other players... Even if this was destined to Fatuik, saying that 17th place is scrubbish can hurt others too, especially if they worked hard for this 17th place.

Again, I'm not hating on you Kage, I'm just telling you how I feel about this.

I know my english sucks *****, but I'm trying to get better rofl.

idea

Smash Master
1. Mew2King - I keep forgetting to track you down for friendlies at things.
2. unknown522 - nice...every character =/
3. Kirby Kaze - most hype set i've seen in a while...which you probably loved, you attention *****.
4. Bam - didn't play you this time
5. Vwins - same
5. Kage - ahh close set. i'll do better next time :D
7. weon-x - wish i'd seen your sets with montreal. your fox is still too hard, i have to always already be out of range of the moves you haven't even thought about doing yet.
7. Ministry - nice job outplacing me, srsly...and good set with sauc3, those were the only matches i'd seen you play all day
9. Chester - nice falcon. i think i've figured it out, though ;)
9. Matt - didn't play you
9. Riddlebox - thanks for driving everyone to a distant location, as usual. which reminds me, i still owe you gas money. close set with kurtis.
9. Sanuzi - this might sound weird, but maybe you should laser more carefully/less. it just occurs to me that when falco suicides it's almost always by trying to laser. so if you could just not let your lasers turn into illusions you'd cut down a lot on those suicides.
13. Idea - I wanna be a great plumber like my brother Mario.
13. Captain Charisma - nice samus. i don't really know what to tell you about the jiggs samus matchup, it's pretty dumb in jiggs's favour :p i guess, wavedash back more.
13. Sauc3 - look how different we are, we even want a new controller at the same time.
13. Mifune - didn't play you
17. Fatuik - we can still MM next time if you want ;) nice fox
17. Pest - didn't play you, except in teams. good games though, not really sure why you went marth. apparently you had controller issues, too bad you couldn't have found a new one before we had to play.
17. Euphoria - lol i hate CC too...like, if i hit you, _I_ should have the advantage now.
17. Melaf - didn't play you
17. PiKaLeX - good tournament, i liked it. lol apparently there were elevators to take, rather than walking up 6 flights of stopped escalators? our car didn't find them :p
17. That guy - didn't play you...and i'm newer than you so i don't think we've met yet.
17. Erayz - didn't play you THIS time. come to think of it i didn't really play any friendlies at this.
17. Windrose - i barely talked to you at all at this...hm.
25. Vrud - didn't play you
25. SSF - didn't play you
25. Big red - I dunno how it was so hard to find you. You really stand out. Anyways, nice meeting you too.
25. Kev - didn't play you
25. Mom7 - didn't play you...haha, i like your tag.
25. Ben - good matches in pools
25. Techiyo - didn't play you
25. Lbrb - didn't play you

Linksta - didn't really talk to you either :p

i think i might have missed someone i played in pools. if so, i would have given you the same shoutout as ben. so pretend i did. :bee: although if it did end up being top 3 advance, then i couldn't have.

anyway, good tournament, i'd be up for another one :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well, we had no clue you were trolling, and it isn't your habit to troll on these boards (from what I know). I feel your last post was just a sad excuse cause you realised you said something wrong but yet you don't want to assume it. (I might be wrong, correct me if so) I'm not hating on you, I actually like you as a player and in person :)

But there's one more thing, when you "flamed" Fatuik for his first shoutouts in this thread, you said that with a "scrub 17th place" he shouldn't denigrate the other players... Even if this was destined to Fatuik, saying that 17th place is scrubbish can hurt others too, especially if they worked hard for this 17th place.

Again, I'm not hating on you Kage, I'm just telling you how I feel about this.

I know my english sucks *****, but I'm trying to get better rofl.
I think I know perfectly what I'm saying and it was intentional, I don't need to apologize because it was joke but wtv. Arrete de dire n'importe quoi la.

One more thing, i didn't know that it was enough or satisfying to just get 17th, you gotta put yourself in my shoes too. IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!! That's what I think. If you think I didn't go through the same **** as everyone else that just got 17th-25th x20 times and not getting recognized for it, you are wrong. You won't get recognized by placing ****ty, that's the truth... why can't you understand that? It's the simple concept of competition, become a legend or stay garbage. But that's just inside the competition.. There's obviously all the happy times and stuff.. that's also what I'm about too, and wtv happens outside the tournament.. well you train then you try again. If you don't have the will to try again then that's too bad, it ends there.. it's just like in ANYTHING in life. If you aren't willing to try, then it's over.. What you'll go cry in a corner because someone said something bad about you? Cmon.. if that's the case then TURN IT AROUND. It means you have something to work towards. Hell, KK HUMILIATED ME on stream, I have something to work towards... That's all I want to see, you have to show people that you are willing to care about going all the way. We're all MEN here, not crybabies.

How can you not take it when someone calls you a scrub when it's true? Truth hurts? lol. My friends used to say that all the time.. and hell I turned it around.. but I'm still scrub too. =P

If you want to get technical for advice and stuff.. then I can also do that, you know that..

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Yeah don't worry guys Kage calling you a scrub is only encouragement to get better. It was only 4 years ago where I beat him at STYD1 after he lost g1 with ganon and switched to samus on my way to a WELL-DESERVED 5th place. Now he could 3-4 stock me every game and has done fantastic in massive tournaments across the continent. If you actually care about melee and improving you should take it to heart and constantly look to improve.

Thanks KK for the only one giving me a shoutout :). I'll pass along the message to Lana.

It was nice talking to you for a bit Ryan, you Toronto guys got crazy good. Too bad most quebec players aren't taking it as motivation to improve themselves.

I've been pretty much done with melee as a competitive game for at least 1.5 years now but seeing how people I used to be competitive with can now just wreck me I can use this as motivation to improve my SSF4:AE game and hopefully become competitive with some of the better montreal players. If in 3 years KK/Kage can go from having pretty much even games with me to doing fantastic vs players like m2k and mango then there really is room for anyone to improve and do better if they set their minds to it.

GG's everyone who I played with, I had a fun time though wish I had played more PC games.

Next time someone's gotta play me in NBA jam: TE. Is seriously no one a fan of this game? :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah don't worry guys Kage calling you a scrub is only encouragement to get better. It was only 4 years ago where I beat him at STYD1 after he lost g1 with ganon and switched to samus on my way to a WELL-DESERVED 5th place. Now he could 3-4 stock me every game and has done fantastic in massive tournaments across the continent. If you actually care about melee and improving you should take it to heart and constantly look to improve.

Thanks KK for the only one giving me a shoutout :). I'll pass along the message to Lana.

It was nice talking to you for a bit Ryan, you Toronto guys got crazy good. Too bad most quebec players aren't taking it as motivation to improve themselves.

I've been pretty much done with melee as a competitive game for at least 1.5 years now but seeing how people I used to be competitive with can now just wreck me I can use this as motivation to improve my SSF4:AE game and hopefully become competitive with some of the better montreal players. If in 3 years KK/Kage can go from having pretty much even games with me to doing fantastic vs players like m2k and mango then there really is room for anyone to improve and do better if they set their minds to it.

GG's everyone who I played with, I had a fun time though wish I had played more PC games.

Next time someone's gotta play me in NBA jam: TE. Is seriously no one a fan of this game? :(
Lol I'm just terrible at putting the word out and I'm always misunderstood... even when i bring up some warrior stuff, it's def real to me as well.. but oh well ya.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Moi je dis que nous sommes tous d'excellent a ce jeu sauf que chacun de nous a sa facon de percevoirs les choses, ce qui fait les écarts de niveaux ...

Top Bottom