• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Vwins

Smash Ace
I don't drive. >_> That was Jih.

Elef, stop being a crackwhore.

I'm tired.

I got second and I didn't practice, sue me.

I don't like cabs, 40$ is not cool for a ***** who hangs up on us because we are on Patricia street and the taxi is for someone named Patricia.
And I won with only 1 hour of sleep but don't check my bracket lol :embarrass

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I loved the gramatically bad shirts. ''If you not comming than you worth nothing!!1!'' We so obviously live in quebec. The shirts were nice though if i had the money I wouldda bought one!

Question : Does this tourney change the eastern Canada standings? Like is Vwins #1 now? And if not, how do we decide when the standings change?

Vwins man your fox >>>>>>>>>>>>> your marth. Your marth is insane but wow was that some slick fox playing, uncounterable and unstopable.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
The most memorable part of this tourney was when I was putting the tables back in the cupboard and all the guys arround were looking at me struggling with the huge table until Jarc comes to help me.
That's all I have to say for now.

"C'est à quel nom le taxi?"
"Patricia."
"Hein? La rue s'appelle Patricia et c'est au nom de Patricia?"
"BIN OUI ÇA SE PEUT HEIN!"

Criss de conne.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
best hat - cemo?
i think so..
Best shirt - Agora. MAYBE right behind Jarc's after edits.
Also, I get #1 at worst pool results *for sure*. It'll take a couple months to get that lost esteem back...

Thanks for the best cheer-up line ever, though, Phen:
Phen: "So how'd it go, Ago?"
Ago: "I lost every single game in the pool, best I could do was a single 1-2 match."
*Phen high-fives me*
Phen: "Alri~~~ght! Just like what happened to me in my first tourny!"

slevin

Smash Apprentice
He "has a life" he says so He really just doesnt care if hes number one anymore so ya... thats why he quit... good news new spot lol?

Dice

Smash Lord
I don't see how smash would take up so much time that is causes you to "not have a life"... Myself, Rimi and Locke play once a week (sometimes not even once) and that's it. That may explain why we suck though :(

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I don't think he's ever cared. Bam is mad chill and he's just had some Smash overdose. Eventually it gets to the point that playing Smash feels more like a chore than an activity...so why continue? He's made his own descision. Respect da foo.

Someone make a friggin' results thread for us to spam in!

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
I just find out somewhat disheartening that the players who are the best are often the first to quit. The passion for the game just seems to die :(

Paty

Smash Apprentice
If you reach the point where you're not playing a game for fun anymore, then I agree, you should consider quitting. Because after all that's what a game is made for. (Hence why I don't support money matches btw)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think he's ever cared. Bam is mad chill and he's just had some Smash overdose. Eventually it gets to the point that playing Smash feels more like a chore than an activity...so why continue? He's made his own descision. Respect da foo.

Someone make a friggin' results thread for us to spam in!
I love Bam. And werd, this game sucks.

Joel, do the results thread, k thx.

D

Deleted member

Hahahahahaha.... no :p Your like a Tree dude, sheesh

What, are you like 5 feet tall or something? Seriously man if you're gonna comment on my height make it at least creative, yours was failure. Take lessons from GPwn.

D

Deleted member

Actually, I don't.. it's a major inconvenience. I have to keep unravel it everytime I **** your mom in her tight little *******..mmmmm god**** it's worth it though my god

Top Bottom