• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Til' Dawn? - Friday October 17th. CULVER CITY.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Just trying to find out how many people are interested, trying to get at least 11 others (Not counting me).

=UPDATE=

I can continue this until late Saturday (Like, midnight).

Come on people, let's doooo it.

What I've Got

• Empty House.
  • Wii.
  • Gamecube.
  • Brawl, Melee.
  • Two (MAYBE Three) good sized TV's.
  • One small TV.
  • Friendly neighbors.

Things I'll Need

• More TV's (Maybe?).
  • Another Wii.
  • Copies of both Smash games.
  • People who won't trash my house.

Age-wise I really don't care, as long as you can control yourself and I don't need to regulate, don't want to be kicking people out at 4AM. I will not be able to provide pickups or rides home

With just local friends I can probably pull together 5-6 more people, but I figured it's time to do more than just browse these boards, so I'm gonna throw out some open invites. Skill-wise, we're pretty much average, with some being much more high-end than others. I'm on GSC, so feel free to check it out.

As for Saturday, as long as people are out of here by 5PM, it's all good.

If this ends up going down, I'd recommend those interested bring a few things:

Money (~$10 So we can order food).
Controller(s).
Pillow (If you want to sleep).
A Backpack (Don't want anyone's stuff to go "missing").
Your own food if you're not pitching in, I'm not feeding people.

The majority of us prefer Melee, but really don't give a sh*t anymore.

Contact Information

Name: Nick.
AIM: VoodooDues
MSN: TEHguy@hackernetwork.com (Don't judge me).

Feel free to PM me.

Confirmed Participants:

To come.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Edit function isn't working with my browser for some reason, and I forgot to mention this is on a first come first serve basis :D.

_xD

Smash Rookie
An STD before my bday, eh nick?

You know im down.

Ill bring a cube also.

P.S. Anyone wanna team with a bomb fox?

_xD

Smash Rookie
EDIT: Nevermind. Thanks bardull.
Thats not bardol, tis shapiro.

btw, since when has there been a culver crew? last time i dethroned bardol at melee was when I thought we were the culver crew.

Sup Dawg

Smash Apprentice
A friend or two and I might go. We've played Melee before, but we're pretty rusty. If we do play, however, we won't be that bad.

We'll definitely play Brawl though.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Dawg, PM me so I can get some of your info sir.

Desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu.

Enough Desu?

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
shapiro you have absolutely no right to claim culver crew we wrecked you at melee and never in your life could you beat us at brawl

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
also ill come over for just a minute to whoop you at brawl... we'll see how rusty i am at melee but there is a possibility of me working u there as well

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
god im sooooo tired of you spelling my name wrong if it was actually spelled john i would be JOHNT wtf get it right eric

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
lol what's up nick it's george from culver, i'll be back this saturday if this is still going on and would be down for some melee, i drive now too so that shouldn't be a problem. have you played much since?

Drecker

Smash Ace
shapiro you have absolutely no right to claim culver crew we wrecked you at melee and never in your life could you beat us at brawl
lolwut

I never used the words "Culver Crew" in my original post (In fact, didn't even use the word Crew). That was Ernie's doing, pay attention before you fail sir.

The only Melee matches you and I ever played, you got stomped. Granted, Peach / Fox on FD takes no skill whatsoever, but I still threestocked you pretty consistently :p. Bardol rocked me bar none, and I have no doubt you'll tool me at Brawl, seeing as I don't like or play it. 3S Anyone? Double perfect Ken mirrors lolololo (Point being I play Brawl about as much as you play 3S).

Much love though sir, we need to hang out more. Hope to see you there.

Drecker

Smash Ace
=UPDATE=

I can continue this until late Saturday (Like, midnight).

Come on people, let's doooo it.

Forgot to mention, I'm a beastly GGAC / MvC2 / 3S player as well, if any of you are interested, bring your PS2 / DC sticks and we'll get some games in.

GG: Potemkin / Faust.
MvC2: Maining Team Z / Strider Doom currently, but can play any team.
3S: Hugo, Ken, Akuma, Q.

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
wow your sooo wrong... you beat my fox with peach maybe twice and every other character i played rocked you! and nick ***** both of us but i still ***** you

Drecker

Smash Ace
We played five Fox/Peach matches. Matches one and two were on FD, it was GG because chaingrabbing takes skill lolo. You beat me third on Dreamland, I beat you fourth and fifth on PS. You did rock me in low tiers, though.

You coming Friday or not?

techno2gamer

Smash Rookie
gosh darn em' sound like melee/brawin words. i'm down to stop by for a while on friday. if someone can get me an addy that would be nice

Drecker

Smash Ace
PM's, Tech.

Also, I've known Jon for going on 14 years now, all he and I do is talk sheeit to eachother :p.

And George, I havn't really played much recently.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Nerf Nrvnqsr Chaos.

WHAT THE **** GATOR COMBO?

People coming, I'd appreciate it if nobody came much before 3:30 PM on Friday, ~Noon on Saturday. I just got over a cold, and need my sleep <3.

Drecker

Smash Ace
People can start coming now.

Cell: (310) 806-3142.
Address: 3452 Sherbourne Dr, Culver City, CA, 90232.

(It's the house at the end of Sherbourne with a Bronco in the driveway, front house. The front door is open)

Drecker

Smash Ace
Move back, then.

Stay with me, garlic noodles all day son.

UPDATE.

I **** Bardol at Third Strike.

UPDATE TWO.

Falcon ditto god.

Top Bottom