• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Summit 2 Nominations Are Open!

The legendary Smash Summit event is back for its second installment! Who will join the coveted ten players already chosen to compete? It's set to be decided by the fans, and it all begins in the nominations phase! Six players will eventually be chosen to compete alongside Armada, Hungrybox, Leffen, Mango, Axe, Plup, SFAT, Mew2King, Shroomed, and Westballz for $10,000! The vote is currently taking place on Smash.gg. Who are the potential nominees, and who will be worn down to a final six? Read on and find out!

Nominations Phase

Currently, a total of 28 players out of the 61 available have opted in to be a part of nominations. Any player that is in the top 50 of the MIOM Rankings or placed in the top 32 of either Genesis 3 or The Big House 5 can opt in. From this group, 15 players will be nominated to head onto the final voting phase. The players currently available to nominate include:

Nominees | Nominees | Nominees | Nominees
Hax | Wobbles | ESAM | PewPewU
Professor Pro | Silent Wolf | Ice | S2J
Duck | Lucky | Druggedfox | Javi
Wizzrobe | ChuDat | KJH | HugS
The Moon | MacD | Zhu | Chillindude
homemadewaffles | MikeHaze | Kage the Warrior | Colbol
Prince Abu | Santiago | Gahtzu | DJ Nintendo

The nominations phase will end on March 24th at 7 PM PDT, so be sure to go nominate if interested! Excited to see these players take on the titans at Smash Summit 2? Tell us in the comments below, and check out the hype trailer for the event.

Comments

ESAM plays Melee?
Yup, one of the best Samuses in the world. He also has a pocket Fox.
Why no PP :,,,,(
It's all the way in LA... If PP has anything important to do that weekend, he wouldn't be able to participate since he'd be on literally the other side of the continent. I'd love to see PP there, but he actually has a life outside of Smash.

Last edited:
I recall Esam tweeting out earlier today that he changed his mind and wants people who vote for him to vote for Wobbles instead.

...Wow. Requires Twitter to vote. Retro-minded me can't get the chance to participate because I'm... uh... "off the grid"?
I'd vote for at the least Kage and PewPew, but I can't.

Yup, one of the best Samuses in the world. He also has a pocket Fox.

It's all the way in LA... If PP has anything important to do that weekend, he wouldn't be able to participate since he'd be on literally the other side of the continent. I'd love to see PP there, but he actually has a life outside of Smash.
I hear that PP is sick...

Top Bottom