• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shirts

Gummi

Smash Rookie
I recently attended ROM7 and saw a ton of people wearing the New England region smash shirts(http://teespring.com/nemelee) which I thought was awesome. So after returning I decided to create some more general smashers shirts that aren't region specific. Let me know what you guys think, I have a few more designs I could start campaigns for if there was interest. Also if you do decide you want to get one but don't like the shirt colors, there should be some new shirt color options shortly so just wait a day or 2.
edit: the color options have been added quicker then I expected and are already up

Down B

Keep Calm

and my favorite: Destruction

Thanks for looking, any suggestions are always welcome =).

Last edited:

seventh

Smash Rookie
What are the c-sticks on the seventh row of the destruction design doing?

Will-O-Wisp

Smash Apprentice
These are awesome! You should do one with just the Smash symbol somewhere in the middle. That's as general as it gets lol

Top Bottom