• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Riverside

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
IDK why i didn't post here 0_o. I'll be at ucr in the dorms by september.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
alan never plays smash outside of his apartment
only way youll team with him is if theres a tourny...in his apartment

Knivez

Smash Ace
lol, Fabian knows me too well. Who knows though, maybe someday I'll pull a Rocky Balboa and come out for one last fight.

ADRIAN!!!~

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I'm also really looking forward to playing knivez once I get there. If he doesn't look like his avatar I will be disappointed though.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey! I'm from Chino. I'm the closest "pro" to Riverside. I would love to drive down to Riverside to play. This girl I'm dating, who I absolutely love, just moved to Riverside less than a week ago. This would be so convenient! My AIM is ChinoChat. Get ready because every SoCal tournament you see on these boards, you tend to see my name pop up a lot in the results of the top positions! I'll train you too so you'll be a killer machine at this game!
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
anyone want to play on tuesday? I'm out of work at 3ish and don't have anything else that day

I also have breaks from 3-5 on wednesday/friday and 3-6 on thursday

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Come out to Cal Poly and play with me and Nate :D
Too far, maybe on a weekend tho

but really, someone play with me, alan doesn't get out of work until 5 and I want to get ready for the tournament on saturday. I don't know who lives on campus now, but I'll be getting out of Lothian at 3ish if it makes any difference

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Too far, maybe on a weekend tho

but really, someone play with me, alan doesn't get out of work until 5 and I want to get ready for the tournament on saturday. I don't know who lives on campus now, but I'll be getting out of Lothian at 3ish if it makes any difference
i'm always at ucr at my gf's dorms.

give me a call 209 623 7924

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i called around 11

then my phone died as it was ringing

:(

V

Smash Ace
Me and a friend play melee all the time in riverside if anybody wants to play

S.F.H. 951-990-0991

Dazu 951-218-3090

ConstantlyDrunk

Smash Rookie
If anyone does weekend smash fest I'm down for melée. Let me know. I live in 29 palms so it's kinda Long of a drive. And how is the party life out there?

MasterC

Smash Ace
I'm a melee player from WA and i'm going to be in LA from tomorrow until New Years

Anyone down to smash...?

Top Bottom