• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnight

Smash Journeyman
Smash online is a laggy mess! I can actually see the latancy between my button inputs and my character actions! How do you people deal with it?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Smash online is a laggy mess! I can actually see the latancy between my button inputs and my character actions! How do you people deal with it?
Its not really Smash online... Its either your internet sucks badly, or you are getting people who have really bad internet. It could also be that you are running a wireless connection, rather than a wired one, which I would personally recommend.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Personally smash online runs very smooth for me. no noticable difference between FG 1v1 and just playing local smash. although admittedly about 1 in 10 opponents is laggy, but i generally just suicide and give him the win if that happens. not a big enough percentage to matter.

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
I don't have too much of a problem with it, but I'll probably be sticking with 3ds' online until I can get a Gamecube controller adapter, the Wii U Pro Controller is just feeling worse and worse as the days go on.

gramkracka22

Smash Cadet
I don't have too much of a problem with it, but I'll probably be sticking with 3ds' online until I can get a Gamecube controller adapter, the Wii U Pro Controller is just feeling worse and worse as the days go on.
but the wiiu pro controller has the same layout as the 3ds, but with better construction and use of a c-stick

dont see how you can like the 3ds layout and no the wiiu pro controller

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
but the wiiu pro controller has the same layout as the 3ds, but with better construction and use of a c-stick

dont see how you can like the 3ds layout and no the wiiu pro controller
Because it's wireless?

MyNameIsEd

Smash Rookie
Its because all of us NA is getting match up with Aussies and vice versa from time to time. Nothing we can do about that 2-3 second delays until they implement region and worldwide options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom