• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH NIGHT West Suburbs Chicago

Bucou

Smash Rookie
Hello all, I'm hosting a Smash Night at my place this Saturday. I live in Berwyn, IL and am inviting anyone from the Berwyn/Cicero/Oak Park/Stickney/Lyons/Forest View area. This is just going to be a small get together, no entry fee is needed unless we plan on ordering pizza or something. I'm looking for at least 10 people then maybe we can get a tournament going. There will already be 5 of us there. Hosted by me and my sister, and we're just trying to have a good time and play smash on a Saturday night. Message me for more details :)

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Er...wrong board. This should be posted in the Tournament Listings board, if I'm correct.

Bucou

Smash Rookie
Er...wrong board. This should be posted in the Tournament Listings board, if I'm correct.
Thanks I was thinking if this was the right place or not. But technically this isn't a tournament. More of a get together. Would that still go under the tournament listings?

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Thanks I was thinking if this was the right place or not. But technically this isn't a tournament. More of a get together. Would that still go under the tournament listings?
Probably. Not sure though. Maybe Regional Zones?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I moved this to the Midwest Regional Zone section.

HonestThtr

Smash Rookie
Hello all, I'm hosting a Smash Night at my place this Saturday. I live in Berwyn, IL and am inviting anyone from the Berwyn/Cicero/Oak Park/Stickney/Lyons/Forest View area. This is just going to be a small get together, no entry fee is needed unless we plan on ordering pizza or something. I'm looking for at least 10 people then maybe we can get a tournament going. There will already be 5 of us there. Hosted by me and my sister, and we're just trying to have a good time and play smash on a Saturday night. Message me for more details :)
Hey man, if you'd be down, we're having a tournament next week in Wicker Park

Top Bottom