• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Legend Azen Returns To SSBM, Dominates Smash @ Xanadu

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I dispise Sethlon. Something about the combination of using Roy and looking like the comic book store guy from the Simpsons...
Okay, I don't watch the Simpsons, so I can't give input on that, but one thing I can say is what exactly is wrong with playing Roy? Nothing's wrong with trying out a new character while it's still new.

NTA

Smash Lord
T_T i arrived probably 30 minutes after it finished and there were no records of the match. All I saw were chillin dude, tkbreezy, and sweet

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
Those mindgames cause the migranes.

Last edited:

strawhats

Smash Master
I wonder if Azen will meet up with Ken at one of the tourneys this summer. I hope he would be able to come to CEO. That would just be another bullet point on the list of dreams come true for that tourney! Just three weeks!
Azen is probably gonna go to MLG/EVO tbh (most likely MLG, since they are willing to pay for certain players flights and do crew battles b/w. old school and new school as well as crews b/w. EC and WC). No offense to CEO of course.

DemoPvP

Smash Rookie
Ken, are you watching?
We need PC! We need PC!
Spazzin' for Azen! Spazzin' for Azen!
Bent for Ken! Bent for Ken
Can't think of any thing for KDJ! Can't think of any thing for KDJ!
Say your praya's for Isai! Say your praya's for Isai!

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
We need PC! We need PC!
Spazzin' for Azen! Spazzin' for Azen!
Bent for Ken! Bent for Ken
Can't think of any thing for KDJ! Can't think of any thing for KDJ!
Say your praya's for Isai! Say your praya's for Isai!
Y'know, you don't have to say anything for Ken and KDJ. They're already back on the scene. Same with Azen. All we need to make everyone's dreams come true is PC and Isai.

Top Bottom