• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash is the hardest game there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Smash is hardest game no question. Too many fighter games have button inputs to do combos like in MVC2 for example... its just down triangle (to hit them upwards) then u press up and do an air combo. After hitting them down, u repeat...end with super. Its really quite simple. Any game where easy combo'ing is a factor is not quite as hard as melee. In the original smashbros. its different from games like MVC2 but since there is barely any DI in comparison to melee, isai could probably beat the majority of people using his feet. Melee is complex because of mindgames more than tech skill, and because of DI. I say not tech skil because then people just argue that it is the same as doing an input in any other fighting game... but mindgames are unrivaled in any fighting game i have seen. DI makes it extremely hard to combo if they know what they are doing... so this is where tech skill comes in. So unless you are dashizwiz or silent wolf and combo m2k the same way u try to combo some random n00b smasher, then when u play against an opponent who knows how to DI well, u wont combo much. Though admittedly in MVC2 there is a wavedash when using Ryu, and Ken has a roll that can be used as somewhat of a mindgame... Whoever gets the first hit in almost guarantees a character out of the 3 u can use in MVC2 to die. It would be like if u got in a grab as falco player against a marth player who is perfect at chainthrowing... u wont get out. but even then u can at least DI out of the chainthrow, onto platforms, off the stage, and at the correct percents, even shine out of it. Then if he ends it with an up throw to forward smash at around 65% which is around what it usually is, even with falcos horrible recovery, if u DI correctly (up and towards the stage, as well as to start DI'ing at the same time he forward smashes you) then you will be able to recover easily. Smash is w/o a doubt the most complex game ever created thus far (in fighting games) and unless some1 can play with every character and do 0-deaths consistently against every other charcter, on pro opponents, they have not mastered the game. Other games on the other hand are much easier to master, and my friend actually won an MVC2 tourney using the arcade version when he plays on the PS2 version... IF u ask him to make up a combo, give him 5 minutes and he'll get one that takes off half a bar of health. There is almost no point to the thread imo because it is hard to see how any fighting game is more complex...

Peace, not that this thread should be closed, because i like the idea lol

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Sorry for double post but my edit button isnt working (neither is the quote button). The person b4 me posted in reply to some1 else saying that if melee got in a fight with something else, it would be even. He mentioned parrys... can u parry melee grabs? And thats where mindgames come in. U mindgame them into parrying early or some **** like that (like mindgaming them into spotdodging or shielding in melee) then take advantage of their mistake. And you could DI out of other games infinites, but they couldnt DI out of ours except for 1/3 of the games u mentioned... Melee wins again.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Smash is hardest game no question. Too many fighter games have button inputs to do combos like in MVC2 for example... its just down triangle (to hit them upwards) then u press up and do an air combo. After hitting them down, u repeat...end with super. Its really quite simple. Any game where easy combo'ing is a factor is not quite as hard as melee. In the original smashbros. its different from games like MVC2 but since there is barely any DI in comparison to melee, isai could probably beat the majority of people using his feet. Melee is complex because of mindgames more than tech skill, and because of DI. I say not tech skil because then people just argue that it is the same as doing an input in any other fighting game... but mindgames are unrivaled in any fighting game i have seen. DI makes it extremely hard to combo if they know what they are doing... so this is where tech skill comes in. So unless you are dashizwiz or silent wolf and combo m2k the same way u try to combo some random n00b smasher, then when u play against an opponent who knows how to DI well, u wont combo much. Though admittedly in MVC2 there is a wavedash when using Ryu, and Ken has a roll that can be used as somewhat of a mindgame... Whoever gets the first hit in almost guarantees a character out of the 3 u can use in MVC2 to die. It would be like if u got in a grab as falco player against a marth player who is perfect at chainthrowing... u wont get out. but even then u can at least DI out of the chainthrow, onto platforms, off the stage, and at the correct percents, even shine out of it. Then if he ends it with an up throw to forward smash at around 65% which is around what it usually is, even with falcos horrible recovery, if u DI correctly (up and towards the stage, as well as to start DI'ing at the same time he forward smashes you) then you will be able to recover easily. Smash is w/o a doubt the most complex game ever created thus far (in fighting games) and unless some1 can play with every character and do 0-deaths consistently against every other charcter, on pro opponents, they have not mastered the game. Other games on the other hand are much easier to master, and my friend actually won an MVC2 tourney using the arcade version when he plays on the PS2 version... IF u ask him to make up a combo, give him 5 minutes and he'll get one that takes off half a bar of health. There is almost no point to the thread imo because it is hard to see how any fighting game is more complex...

You are 100% right and this is exactly what I mean. People call me ignorant and yet....they are just as ignorant as me. SMASH IS THE HARDEST GAME PEOPLE ITS JUST LOGIC. THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUR STUPID LITTLE BOXES.

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
See we all underestimate each game. You think you can learn it in a few hours which you obviously cannot and I think I can learn some GG techs in a few hours which when I really looked it at, I can't. All techniques take practice.

And that is where you are wrong. We DO NOT underestimate anything. Smash tech is not as difficult compared to GG tech. On paper and in real life. I do not see posts of me underestimating Smash.

The fact is, most people who have played BOTH 2d fighters and Smash say that GG is the hardest, YET Smashers(who only play one game) like you will say Smash is harder, with NOTHING to back it up.

You give examples like DI, wavedash all the tech. Guess what? I already refuted them.

I didn't get pwned by eggm I think hes on my side, he wanted me to say useful things so I can shut you guys up even more. Eggms the man.
You sound like a kid good sir. You haven't said anything other than. . ."well I underestimate your game and you underestimate man, WE'LL CALL IT EVEN" or. . . "Smash is harder than all other games BUT I only play one and know NOTHING about any other games in the same genre". Doesn't really help you there good sir.

thanks for entertaining me with immature banter. Seriously I can be ignorant sometimes but im not immature.
What imature banter. I STILL have not seen an answer to my question. The time excuse is gone and all information on the other side basically agrees that GG is the hardest while your side thinks Smash is the hardest BY ONLY PLAYING ONE GAME.

And to wordman, no offense but you say you can play all characters at high levels of play....AND CANT WAVESHIELD. C'mon do I even have to say anything about this. lol.

And he said post of vid of you(meaning my crew) beating pros. And starzonedge is in my crew and he beat wes in the video.
Er. . .last I check you DOES NOT mean your crew. Can you show a vid of you please?

Editing my posts hmmm maybe because I want to add o correct something...what the button is for. Knowing that you came up with so many explanations why I most likely edited my post is sad, for new readers? Give me a break...
Pretty cool how you edit your last post AFTER 4-5 posters attack you. I've seen this several time today since I had a little free time.

Rocky

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
ROCK#450

How ******** can you be? Do you play MvC2 competitively? It's pretty freaking hard to land a launcher on an opponent if they know how to block. MvC2 has pushblocking and assists... You're not going to air combo your opponent that freaking easily...

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
See we all underestimate each game. You think you can learn it in a few hours which you obviously cannot and I think I can learn some GG techs in a few hours which when I really looked it at, I can't. All techniques take practice.
Noone said that but yourself. So far as ive read noone here other then you has implied that techs for either smash or any other 2d fighting game can be learned in a few hours. Your seriously the only one saying "omg i can pick up GG and master techs in a few hours". Thats not what the debate is about. The debate is about the depth of each game. Obviously no extreme tech moves can be learned in a few hours without ever playing the game. If that was the case the game wouldnt be deemed "competitive". Smash is obviously a competitive game along with other 2d fighters, but to say its the most competitive game EVER just shows how ignorant and foolish you are. You honestly cant say that the game is the most competitive game ever when you never played any other game. Thats like saying "ZOMG PIZZA IS THE BEST FOOD EVER" without ever trying anything else to eat. In terms of MAJOR tournaments and such smash has done ok for itself. But then again smash relies more on a grassroots tournaments scene then a major one. The only MAJOR tournaments for smash right now are the EVO ones, and rumor has it that its not even going to be in evo next year. As games such as GG and ST are in evo, sbo, etc etc. The list goes on and on. In all seriousness i dont believe smash is anywhere close to being the hardest game ever, but i still respect the competitiveness. I just dont appreciate you claiming things when you've never even picked up an arcade stick.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
It really doesn't matter if I play it (MvC2) or not. I know what it can offer/lacks I know whats in it and how to play it and I do play it to an extent and can do combos. I was about to get into MvC2 but then I saw how cheap the game was so I played smash. MvC2 doesn;t take more skill the only contender right now is GG and theres nothing anyone can say in any future posts to prove me wrong.

Envy this thread isn't about what is this most competitive game of all time because if it was smash would lose. Its is the hardest game but gets no respect.

Brookman

Smash Hero
This topic is stupid. Unless you can actually play smash and whatever other fighter you are comparing it to close to the highest level of competition then shut the **** up cause you don't know anything about either game.

I think pie is harder than cake :urg:

It really doesn't matter if I play it (MvC2) or not. I know what it can offer/lacks I know whats in it and how to play it and I do play it to an extent and can do combos. I was about to get into MvC2 but then I saw how cheap the game was so I played smash. MvC2 doesn;t take more skill the only contender right now is GG and theres nothing anyone can say in any future posts to prove me wrong.

Envy this thread isn't about what is this most competitive game of all time because if it was smash would lose. Its is the hardest game but gets no respect.

If you think smash ISN'T cheap then you shouldn't be playing the game at all.

Since you've adopted the "theres nothing anyone can say in any future posts to prove me wrong." attitude you should just stop posting.

edit: by stop posting I mean stop posting on SWF, not just in this topic.

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Smash is hardest game no question. Too many fighter games have button inputs to do combos like in MVC2 for example... its just down triangle (to hit them upwards) then u press up and do an air combo.
WTF? Gimme some of that weed you're smoking BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ******** POSTS IN THIS THREAD.

After hitting them down, u repeat...end with super. Its really quite simple.
The fact that you say this gives me the WTF factor. Are you stupid? Or extremely ignorant?

Any game where easy combo'ing is a factor is not quite as hard as melee. In the original smashbros. its different from games like MVC2 but since there is barely any DI in comparison to melee, isai could probably beat the majority of people using his feet.
********* OMFG. I HAVE MENTIONED BURST. Do you read? It is like you stumbled onto page 1 and decided to post your little comment. Do you read? BURST ******

Melee is complex because of mindgames more than tech skill, and because of DI.
Wow. . .Do you realize EVERY good FG has mindgames? Do you realize that? I'll repeat. Do you realize that? Or are you playing 1 game still?

Again with the stupid DI arguement. What is good about DI that adds that "hard" factor? Remember what thread we are in by the way. I won't repeat that since this is 5th grade.

DI does not DO ANYTHING in terms of making Smash harder. Harder to combo? GG has that. IT IS CALLED BURST. 3d has the Sidestep. Jeebus. It is like you guys want to make up any arguement possible.

I say not tech skil because then people just argue that it is the same as doing an input in any other fighting game... but mindgames are unrivaled in any fighting game i have seen.
Stop comparing this to Naruto. STFU please.

DI makes it extremely hard to combo if they know what they are doing... so this is where tech skill comes in.
Burst. . .

So unless you are dashizwiz or silent wolf and combo m2k the same way u try to combo some random n00b smasher, then when u play against an opponent who knows how to DI well, u wont combo much. Though admittedly in MVC2 there is a wavedash when using Ryu, and Ken has a roll that can be used as somewhat of a mindgame... Whoever gets the first hit in almost guarantees a character out of the 3 u can use in MVC2 to die.
Reeks of stupidity.

It would be like if u got in a grab as falco player against a marth player who is perfect at chainthrowing... u wont get out. but even then u can at least DI out of the chainthrow, onto platforms, off the stage, and at the correct percents, even shine out of it. Then if he ends it with an up throw to forward smash at around 65% which is around what it usually is, even with falcos horrible recovery, if u DI correctly (up and towards the stage, as well as to start DI'ing at the same time he forward smashes you) then you will be able to recover easily. Smash is w/o a doubt the most complex game ever created thus far (in fighting games) and unless some1 can play with every character and do 0-deaths consistently against every other charcter, on pro opponents, they have not mastered the game.
LMFAO You sir please stop talking. That STFUPPERCUT sure would be handy. . .

Other games on the other hand are much easier to master, and my friend actually won an MVC2 tourney using the arcade version when he plays on the PS2 version... IF u ask him to make up a combo, give him 5 minutes and he'll get one that takes off half a bar of health. There is almost no point to the thread imo because it is hard to see how any fighting game is more complex...
WOW WOW WOW WOW. OMFG. Let me see your stupid friend make up a combo. Please record and show me. And what tourny is this? A high school one? A tourny WITH NOBODY IN IT?

I like your mom too.

Sorry for double post but my edit button isnt working (neither is the quote button). The person b4 me posted in reply to some1 else saying that if melee got in a fight with something else, it would be even. He mentioned parrys... can u parry melee grabs? And thats where mindgames come in. U mindgame them into parrying early or some **** like that (like mindgaming them into spotdodging or shielding in melee) then take advantage of their mistake. And you could DI out of other games infinites, but they couldnt DI out of ours except for 1/3 of the games u mentioned... Melee wins again.
Do you know English? If you mindgame them into parrying early. THEY GOT THE PARRY WISE GUY. Do you know what a parry is? How do you parry early? God**** the stupidity. . .

You are 100% right and this is exactly what I mean. People call me ignorant and yet....they are just as ignorant as me. SMASH IS THE HARDEST GAME PEOPLE ITS JUST LOGIC. THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUR STUPID LITTLE BOXES.
What logic? Look at this thread. You haven't said anything other than spout mindgames WHICH OTHER GAMES HAVE AND MORE.

Finally some people to back up my already correct statements. I've been fighting this for what a few days now and even 7v1 I havn't lost. People need to think, think people.
Er. This thread already ended. It is just mainly spam now along with your posts. This thread ended at page 9 imo. Please go read through again and open up your head.

I'd like that video still.

You lost your credibility with the first sentence. Instant fail. This ALONE proves how ignorant you are. How do you know what a game is like before you play it? Videos? LOL. Instant Fail.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Aight, off topic question here (but from seeing this **** the last few pages i really dont care): One, where could i most likely buy GGXX, two, could someone link me a site that has tutorials on tactics and techs for it, and three could someone link vids of pros at it, or would i be aight with just youtubing it. Thanks if you answer the questions.

It might seem weird, but from all this talk about it, GGXX actually sounds like a pretty interesting game that i wanna try out. Just something different than smash. I forgot who posted it, but someone said that playing multiple fighting games helps out for other fighting games and such, and i think that they got something there.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
No..you obviously dont know what it offers or lacks. I read a post from you before saying that all you have to do is learn an infinite to win. I know about 5 different infinites, does that mean i could go up to justin wong to win? GG isnt even the most competitive 2d fighting game. WTF are you talking about? I seriously think you dont even know. How dare you claim you know what the game offers and lacks when you dont play it nor go to any tournaments nor even know any advanced techniques. I seriously rofl'ed when i heard all you need to do to be good is learn infinites and button command combo's. What a joke. Also your crazy if you think smash requires more mindgames then mvc2. Just incase you didnt know..mvc2 is the most competitive game worldwide right now. Thanks for claiming you know the ins/outs of a game that you dont have no idea about.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
No..you obviously dont know what it offers or lacks. I read a post from you before saying that all you have to do is learn an infinite to win. I know about 5 different infinites, does that mean i could go up to justin wong to win? GG isnt even the most competitive 2d fighting game. WTF are you talking about? I seriously think you dont even know. How dare you claim you know what the game offers and lacks when you dont play it nor go to any tournaments nor even know any advanced techniques. I seriously rofl'ed when i heard all you need to do to be good is learn infinites and button command combo's. What a joke. Also your crazy if you think smash requires more mindgames then mvc2. Just incase you didnt know..mvc2 is the most competitive game worldwide right now. Thanks for claiming you know the ins/outs of a game that you dont have no idea about.
weren't you the one that said MvC2 is an incredibly cheap game? Maybe it is a joke and I guess im crazy.

Smash is the hardest game, I'm not even gonna argue with anyone anymore I'm done. And I'm not running away which some n00bs are gonna say because I proved my points, said what I had to sayand you guys didn't put up a good enough arguement to change my mind.

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Aight, off topic question here (but from seeing this **** the last few pages i really dont care): One, where could i most likely buy GGXX, two, could someone link me a site that has tutorials on tactics and techs for it, and three could someone link vids of pros at it, or would i be aight with just youtubing it. Thanks if you answer the questions.

It might seem weird, but from all this talk about it, GGXX actually sounds like a pretty interesting game that i wanna try out. Just something different than smash. I forgot who posted it, but someone said that playing multiple fighting games helps out for other fighting games and such, and i think that they got something there.
Google dustloop.com or enter it in your browser.

Look for evo/sbo footage of GG matches, those are the really really high quality ones.

You should try other 2d fighters also. GG might be a bit too much if you are new to them.

Uh. . .my post about why kaillera/mame is censored around is here still hasn't been answered. Double standards ftw?

Edit:

Love your edits fosho. You come into this thread with bias and ignorance and you came out with "I think this and you are wrong" mindset. Go Go Go.

wordman

Smash Apprentice

I didn't get pwned by eggm I think hes on my side, he wanted me to say useful things so I can shut you guys up even more. Eggms the man.

thanks for entertaining me with immature banter. Seriously I can be ignorant sometimes but im not immature.

And to wordman, no offense but you say you can play all characters at high levels of play....AND CANT WAVESHIELD. C'mon do I even have to say anything about this. lol.

agrees with Brookman.

And he said post of vid of you(meaning my crew) beating pros. And starzonedge is in my crew and he beat wes in the video.

Editing my posts hmmm maybe because I want to add o correct something...what the button is for. Knowing that you came up with so many explanations why I most likely edited my post is sad, for new readers? Give me a break...

Envy I just said something that was hypocritical without even realizing it. I dont think many people can say things like that anyway...

Now--look--brotha, dude, cat, son, kid--I tried to be agreeable with ya and wespectful of ya scwubiness, wabbit--did I say I cant waveshine..I said I can't do it consistently after 6 shields so far. Meaning as in I can't really walk somebody off stage, Lt. MewtwoKing's ballshiner jr. And I was just askin you 1 serious question since i been randomly spewing bs on this site for the entire day anyhow, and haven't contributed anything. But you want to be elite it's ok with me. It's probably the only thing I can't do on this game if that. I haven't been playing smash lately. I just like to talk shmo on this site 24/7. FYI Trash Boy. You call me when you can leave a gamecube stick alone, and grow some hair on ya chest by showing ya worth on something else.:laugh:

and yes I am advanced with all the cast. Not Ewite Expewt like you just **** good fundamentals with some okay mindgames.:cool:

Brookman is right, and someone needs to close the thread.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok...

Everyone take a deep breath

And now

Lets all stop posting

Srsly

None of you have played any of these other games at even an inkling of competitive level, you have no right to say which game is harder. And to spout biased bull**** just makes you look ********. Let this one die, this thread was doomed to failure from the title.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
Since you've adopted the "theres nothing anyone can say in any future posts to prove me wrong." attitude you should just stop posting.

edit: by stop posting I mean stop posting on SWF, not just in this topic.
Owned?

But seriously..MvC2 and smash are about equally cheap. How are you going to say smash isnt cheap and banter about how mvc2 is cheap? Also because a game is cheap doesnt mean its competitive, if anything it makes it more competitive because of counters, yomi to avoid/catch ppl with the cheapness, and an overall change to the metagame for every new glitch found.
Btw..dustloop.com for all you GG needs, and t5:DR is a pretty competitive game but i prefer something deeper like virtual fighter 5.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Ehh, i guess silver lining was it gave people something to on this boring *** sunday day. Hey, it also got me to 100 posts, look at that. My day is better now. :)

Brookman

Smash Hero
weren't you the one that said MvC2 is an incredibly cheap game? Maybe it is a joke and I guess im crazy.

Smash is the hardest game, I'm not even gonna argue with anyone anymore I'm done. And I'm not running away which some n00bs are gonna say because I proved my points, said what I had to sayand you guys didn't put up a good enough arguement to change my mind.
It's not possible to change your mind because you are stupid.

Posts made of fail.
The Irony of this post is astounding.

There's really no way to make a comparison between fighters to determine which fighter is best or hardest or whatever. When someone says one game is worse than the other for whatever reason it's just cause they pretty much don't know anything...about anything at all.

wordman

Smash Apprentice
Ehh, i guess silver lining was it gave people something to on this boring *** sunday day. Hey, it also got me to 100 posts, look at that. My day is better now. :)
I'll be there soon.:)

KevinM, have you been to any other tourney besides smash? <- This is a friendly question. Because I been to a lot of tourneys already dealing with Street Fighter so I feel exempt from the "all of you haven't done anything".

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well in my serious opinion of the day.. lol

I think for the people who just play smash competively and haven't tried other fighting games competively like myself.. Shouldn't be argueing on which game is harder... Like i may have played other Fighting games before like Street Fighter 3 and MVC2 (which i get my *** kicked in even by randoms cause i am nooby at the games:p) but i never tried playing them competively.. So before u post about Smash being the hardest game... Try at least some of the games competively and join a tournament or something in your area... Which i think ill try and do:)

KazeNoFat

Smash Cadet
Seriously, for every NEW poster that just ****ing came.. PLEASE READ pages 1-9.. If you don't.. JUST SHUT THE **** UP..

For one.. ONCE AGAIN.. Difficulty is how much tech skill and mindgames/yomi needed... SO...

Technical
Smash may take some technical skill but none of the things that are done in Smash takes over a ****ing day to do or learn.. Now.. Guilty Gear, MvC2, DoA, VF.. There is such a vast wall of hard techinques that take ages to learn.. Try comparing a Smash JCShine to just a MvC2 infinite.. Yeah.. Smash is MUCH harder and BETTER than any of those games in tech skill.. Definitly.. Idiots..

MindGames/Yomi
These terms go loosely alot, *cough* when the ****ing scrubs moved in... Well, the punishing options for Smash is so much less than that of said games.. Especially VF, that game takes so much knowledge just to get started.. **** if you play that and try to learn without going online, you'd end up with punching and kicking your way through nothing while getting predicted through your every move..

Now for your.. ZOMG! Smash can turn around and has ledge game.. Therefore.. IT IS MUCH BETTER! OMGOMAOFMRGM.. Well.. The fact that you have no walls is certainly a problem eh? Smash is such a promoting game for 2D Fighters to be able to camp the hell outta people.. A Skilled Fox, if he doesn't care about the crowd, could probably hide away from his opponent and fire teh layz0r bw34ms.. I never really seen this done but ****, Fox can pull this out easily.. And wtf is turning around gunna do? Attack the opposite direction and mebe it hits him in the nuts.. yah.. It adds a **** load of depth to Smash alright.. Platforms also promote camping, just taking out more of the difficulty needed to win in Smash, I can't tell you how many times I'd uthrow my falco friend up a platform as my Marth and abuse utilt.. He'd come down and get grabbed again..

Please do NOT post if you havn't atleast read pages 1-9 of this thread.. And PLEASE do NOT post if you say **** like MvC2 sucks and it's easy to play, or any other said games.. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IF YOU DIDN'T READ IT, so ****ing annoying..

Thank you for your time /sarcasm..

Knifey McStab

Smash Cadet
i play guilty gear, tekken, soul calibur, and sometimes street fighter for fun but smash is the only game that i can really dominate everyone at. with everything else, i'm on even level with the people i play.

oh could someone tell me some mindgames to the above mentioned games? maybe i can improve enough to whup everybody if i master them.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
FoSho needs to grow up 4sho.

A real man knows to admit his defeat if he sees that he's wrong.

Best part in this thread was when sum1 said ''I got a friend that wins MvC2 tournies he does like 50% damage combos''

LOL-tastic

seriously some of the most complicated stuff in other 2D fighters (kara-techs, unfly bull****) can't even be seen on youtube videos... so stop talking please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom