• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Cumberland 2 Results - Cumberland, RI - May 4th, 2013

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Original thread now updated for June 22nd! http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-in-cumberland-3-june-22nd-2013-cumberland-rhode-island.335506/

Thanks for coming out guys, we had more entrants than last time and a lot of new faces!

Everything was done by hand, but all in all we finished early and had a lot of fun. Thanks a lot to Zoso for helping things run faster and keeping me on point during Melee Singles.

Here are your much awaited results!

Melee Doubles:
1. MoZoSoFo (Mofo + Zoso) $30
2. Diesel + MattDotZeb $20
3. Foxlisk + Mr. Lemon $10
4. CharizardMan + Dylzor
5. Mudkyp + Nidra
5. Nuro + Joe

Melee Singles (Straight bracket)
1: Zoso $78
2: MattDotZeb $39
3: Mofo $13
4: Foxlisk
5: RyuCloud
5: Diesel
7: Mr. Lemon
7: Pimpfish
9: Nuro
9: CharizardMan
9: Dylzor
9: Joe
13: Mudkyp

Project:M Singles (All-person Pool -> Top4 Bracket)
Bracket:
1. Wolf | Zelda/Link $27
2. Shawn#s | DK/Mario $13
3. MattDotZeb | Falco/Fox/Mario $5
4. Mudkyp :ivysaur:
Pools:
1. MattDotZeb ; 8-0 / 16-1
2. Wolf ; 7-1 / 15-2
3. Shawn#s ; 6-2 / 12-6
4. Mudkyp ; 4-4 / 9-8
5. Mr. Lemon ; 4-4 / 9-9
6. Temp ; 4-4 / 8-10
7. Nidra ; 2-6 / 5-12
8. Yong ; 1-7 / 5-14
9. Diesel ; He left. Free 2-0's for everyone!

Thanks for coming!

See you at Seven Years vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://smashboards.com/threads/seven-years-3-may-11th-2013-lowell-ma.335768/

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Yes, and no vids. Really fun tournament, good **** everybody

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! If you wanna see my Ness in action, I live stream with MattDotZeb and sometimes KoreanDJ every Wednesday. This week we're probably gonna be in Rhode Island, and we may/may not be able to stream. I have a thread in the Ness boards where I updated the status of the stream, and where people can ask me general Ness questions.

Edit: Thread here.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Cool. Unfortunately, as you might have saw, I've more or less quit melee and moved to PM. I have most of my fun there and I was never really in the whole thing for the money.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Hahah, well I don't think there exists any Ness player 'in it for the money'. Though now I know what to say when people ask me why I play Ness.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Haha, well I mean, you could stack that guap with your skillset. But listen, I'm in the area (live in Lex). If you ever want to throw down, play some PM, you have a practice partner in me. You'll get used to the new Ness tech. Just takes a few days.

The Mofo

Smash Apprentice
Don't get me wrong. I'm striving for 1st every tournament, but money isn't my incentive.

That's cool that you live so close, though as you saw in the other thread, I'm not really down for messing with my 12 years of DJC muscle memory. My Melee Ness is finally starting to improve substantially, and it just doesn't make any sense for me to break my momentum.

Top Bottom