• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Pelca.ai

He's the best brawl player living closest to you I believe. But if you're ever in Boston during school year def let us know.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
What's the official date? School starts Sept 7th for me, so 10th would the first friday. Is this the same with BU?
Our start date is the 2nd, so the 3rd would be our first Friday, not sure if we're having Smash Friday that day, but I'll let yall know as soon as I find out!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Alright, early indications are that Sep 3rd will be our premier date, but its not final yet.

EARLY HYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
if you get off at the brigham circle stop off the E train you could probably throw a rock at my apartment
Then you real close. I'm by the new MCP building near the Longwood Med Area stop and Brigham stop.

Alright, early indications are that Sep 3rd will be our premier date, but its not final yet.

EARLY HYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE
Imma be disappointed if it's not the 3rd. Wait a minute... FFFUUUUUU--- I have orientation that day! D*** it. I hope it doesn't last all day. I can't skip it either cause they checkin some workbook they made us do.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Then you real close. I'm by the new MCP building near the Longwood Med Area stop and Brigham stop.

Imma be disappointed if it's not the 3rd. Wait a minute... FFFUUUUUU--- I have orientation that day! D*** it. I hope it doesn't last all day. I can't skip it either cause they checkin some workbook they made us do.
you go to the pharmacy school?

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
It's been nearly 2 years since I played melee seriously. I'm going to try to get back in the scene. Is it very competative here? Would anyone be down for playing some weekends? I live in east boston if anyone wants to come out and practice, just pm me.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
probably, and I'm sure you know that fatal goes to wentworth.

what year are you going into?
Yee, I know he goes theere. I've never talked to Fatal and I've yet to play him, although I already know the outcome haha. Not sure if he would want a snake ditto and Samus is just... Samus haha.

I'm going on my 4th year pre-med/1st year Physician's Assistant. What about you?

ycz12

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm gonna be at MIT for the next four years (with some interruptions). Don't know much about Cambridge/Boston geography; anyone in the area play Melee?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Yee, I know he goes theere. I've never talked to Fatal and I've yet to play him, although I already know the outcome haha. Not sure if he would want a snake ditto and Samus is just... Samus haha.

I'm going on my 4th year pre-med/1st year Physician's Assistant. What about you?
Industrial design, although i've ended up doing a lot of graphics / fashion related stuff

do you play melee? i'll be at massart (i'm a freshman) in about 2 weeks

that goes to everyone in boston btw. melee players hit me up
you in smith or res? I know RAs in both

Hey guys, I'm gonna be at MIT for the next four years (with some interruptions). Don't know much about Cambridge/Boston geography; anyone in the area play Melee?
Yes I play melee and know a few people that go to MIT. one of my best friends actually is in a frat there, I should introduce you. We just spent the summer in NY and he would be a good person to meet.

Top Bottom