• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash groups in LA/SC/SF between 04/03 - 04/10

Tuffenough2puff

Smash Rookie
Hi all,

Im making my way up through California next week and keen to get my Smash fix on the way!

Ill be staying in West Hollywood at first, but also Santa Cruz and San Fran. Is anybody running some friendly groups around there that are meeting between the third and tenth of April?

Im a melee old timer, not into brawl and reinvested in the game with sm4sh!
Let me know whats going on and ill do my best to show up with pizza...

KentoBento

Smash Rookie
NNID
KentoBento
There is a weekly Tuesday Smash at the Folsom St. Foundry in San Francisco, $5 entry fee for the Melee Tournament
I can't go because I'm still 18 (21+ event due to alcohol being sold there), but the older people I know who go there have a blast, and I totally encourage you to check it out!

jvizzle1

Smash Rookie
Hi all,

Im making my way up through California next week and keen to get my Smash fix on the way!

Ill be staying in West Hollywood at first, but also Santa Cruz and San Fran. Is anybody running some friendly groups around there that are meeting between the third and tenth of April?

Im a melee old timer, not into brawl and reinvested in the game with sm4sh!
Let me know whats going on and ill do my best to show up with pizza...

Yo! Wassup man! You can definitely do like my man said above and visit the Foundry! They have Melee tounaments on Tuesdays and all the top Nor Cal players go there. So you'll definitely find some competition and good players there! Might be tough to get a friendly at times but if you assert yourself you should be ok. On Thursdays they have Smash 4 tournaments so you can get your Smash4 fix there as well!

But I would also like to invite you to a weekly event that we have going on on Thursdays in SF!! Its hosted at a house and I've gone a few times and been having fun! Its not a tournament but we have some good players and we just relax, have snacks, and have fun. We mostly play PM but we have 64 and melee setups too! Haven't had smash 4 yet. But we are trying to get more people to come! You should check us out sometime! Pizza would be dope!!!! :)

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Project-M-Super-Smash-Bros-Meetup/

I can shoot you my number if you want! Just let me know! Peace! Take Care!

Top Bottom