• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash God vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

C 3

Smash Ace
You make good use of the Nair to avoid further combos, and your wavedash is good, but your edge guarding wasn't invredibly impressive. Also, that sheik was getting hit by a lot of expected attacks, he needs more defence in his game. Maybe it just wasn't one of your better days, hope to see more from you soon.

Keep up the good work!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'll try and get some matches up this weekend. Personally, I don't try to edgeguard Sheik much as she's invincible while using UpB. Only when she's far away from the stage I will edgeguard her. Yeah keeping Sheik in the air with moves like Nair, Dsmash, and throws really messes up her game.

I keep telling my bro to improve his defensive game..

Snow lizard

Smash Rookie
An overall good match, I've been playing Luigi for about a month now and I have found that the nair works wonders against several combos, I mainly play against Mario though so it may be a different story against others. Your edgeguarding needs a little work but nice wavedashing, which is where I'm weak.

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
apparently joking is not allowed.

overall you had alot of pretty good combo's and nice speed, you should of used more short hop fast fell aerials. I find the N-air to be best against shieks uber speed on Luigi. yeah... Did good against Shiek though.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Pay attention guys!

LOL @ SDSG.. His Luigi is meh

Randall: My mains = Luigi AND Marth

once more: I HAVE to play (defensive, less edgeguarding) that way vs. my bro's Sheik as my brother knows the matchup very well.
his luigi is probably alot smarter than yours

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Screw this. I don't need to show unsportsmanshiplike players my vids. To think I had respect (chap's vids are amazing) for some of you ( but isnt very nice :'( )..

just let this thread die.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Well, just saw this thread, and im interested in seeing them, can i find the somewhere else that you could tell me?
SECONDED, stop being a tease and SHOW ME YOUR MOVES

If it's about YouTub members posting stuff about you, just make no comments on your vid (it's what DBR does for the combo videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom