• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash For Fun 2 Results

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Rick!: I don't remember if I played you in GG, we should have that tournament next time :p. I had a good time hanging out, good stuff in crews :D
Hmm I dont think so, I think I only played Marco's Ky and Robert's Sol/Faust.

I'm soooo gettin' back into that game!!! :psycho:

And btw Marco, I looked some stuff up today... My butterfly semi-unblockables weren't supposed to work, it seems that Anji's butterflies can be blocked low now, so you were trying to block them high for no reason lol.

I'll probably pick May up, it seems that the priority on her aerials has improved! beware!

jaywinner

Smash Cadet
Everything about this tourney was great except for my performance :(

Well run (thx Vwins and everybody else that helped), nice room (water refills!) and as usual, great people.

Here's hoping for more events like this in the future.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
-Real shoutouts- (zomg top tier?)

Vwin - Thank you for driving me and for the effort you put into organizing this epic event. As always your playing was fun to watch, and perhaps somewhere down the line we'll smash for fun again

Bam - Fun times during the break and wtv. You're good and you know it, peace bamsoldier

Chet - Lol man what can I say. Smash fest after the tourney with more tree smoking than smash playing, and 5 am trip to mcdonalds... zombies... oh wow. We have to hang out like.. sometime again soon with more smash and just as much ganja

Thad - We all hate your dress. Everything is broken, skill is a glitch, removed from brawl. Sakuraiiiii!!! Thanks for taking my 2$ and doubling your drug money. Tsk tsk.

Kage - Your red eye thing was just crazy. The most pwnage of the tourney was a tie between PKMs dk gimp on bams falco, and your shieldbreak to warlock punch

Cemo - You didn't come but you get a shoutout for funnest falcon dittos evar today

Matt - Your falcon is too good, but I think you could have done better in your matches, you got unlucky. Dont doubt yourself, falcon tends to lose for the reasons we all know about, what matters is how much fun you have owning with him and how far you take him.

Thatguy - lol we didnt hang out much but good effort in teams and congrats on 9th in singles

Rick - We played a little at least, missed you at todays biweekly. Good work on your sheik, its good.

Damax -lol weed had a bad effect on you with all the 3 stocks I put you through after you got SAUCED (just like me) but you came back with the *cough bull***** tippers *cough* and 3 stocked me too so wtv man good stuff and it was so cool to hang with you afterwards, GL at school.

Random toronto guys (Lanowen + friend) You were fun to hang out with, you guys are wacky. And you're so good with samus, wtf extenderrrr

Pkm - Dang man thanks for the use of your couch for sleeping purposes. Being OWN3D by your DK in brackets was too fun since I watched as many vids as I could find of it, and it's the champ ;)

Jarrrrc - 2 good. You know what im sayin? hahaha too much good times.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
K now shoutouts, because Roustane was puppy crying at Babel for them today...

pkm: You were cute with DK on Jungle Japes. Next time you say something about me killing in ugly fashion, I'll have something to stick in your face. Much love, let's start that thing with ben early november. Also, you're good at smash.

Bam: Le nuage into momentum down! OWNED! A tournament where I don't play against you is an excellent tournament. XD Come to Montreal more often *****.

Vwins: Nice tournament, wasn't it? If you need help, I'll be there again to help. Sheik is too fast x_X Give me Peach pointers since yours is better than mine. My technical with her is above average at most, so you could help me with strategy and stuff. Also, I feel bad about that forward air to kill you in draft crews, but you should have been paying attention, I was the one who was invincible... and it was the fastest way to end the bleeding of stocks for my crew XD!

Kage: omfg next time I'm going to shine you more lol I laughed a lot during our set though, but so many wtf moments! >_< Nice job in teams, beating the number one team in a set, hasn't happened a lot in the past canadian tournaments. Almost beat us as well =P but you know what they say: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", but "Two apples a day keeps the Ganon away". Good stuff mate, keep up the shield stabbing.

Matt: Ok, you're gonna need to tell us why they sent you in draft crew against Bam's Falco on Mute City. You realize that the stage is like a mini-FD with no edges? If you wanna play against Bam's Falco, rent some platforms. Good ish in teams, we don't do many 1v1s, do a poker night!

SAUS: Nice Link, but dude, come and ask me to play ya sometimes. -_-

Testrider: How the hell did we get second in teams. Whatever, NOOOOOO MERCY! We could have beaten Bam and Vwins if I didn't SD so many times, or if we didn't get *****, or... yeah it was a long shot, but this time we actually got close in most games (except for that 7 stocks >_>). Lol @ you : "jvais me faire passer dessus par tout le monde demain :(". T'es cute <3

ThatGuy:
chesterr01: Felt the wrath of the warrior this time around eh? It was amusing to watch you play as there were so many blunders on your part it's like you were cursed. The teams matches were hilarious, you would get like 3 gimp kills, then suicide 3 times and kill Test once. Very interesting strategy. All that was missing was a walljump on FoD. LOL at oxymoronic match shout-casting: Reggie - "Everyone, you must attend your matches within 3 minutes of your name being called, otherwise you will become automatically disqualified! We are taking this very seriously!" Me - "Pssssst..." Reggie - "...even though we are at Smash For Fun!" Oh, and thanks for telling me how to break out of chaingrabs AFTER Damax was done hauling my poor Fox around for 3 minutes. >_>
[...]
For anyone curious, I have the tape of which draft crews were recorded on (Die Airbud III :mad:), however I do not know who has the other tapes; I assume it's Vincent. I will try to find a way to get this **** online, but don't rely on me. Besides, it's crap, we want tourney vids! :p
LOL aren't I the best team partner? :urg: And I'm the total opposite of Bam, he's blessed, I'm cursed. :p During the announcement I was being all serious, and then the tournament's name was mentionned around me and I was like "WHOA! LOL". Also, I think we'll never see all the vids from this tournament except for draft crews, but that's just my guess. If you wanna make it more interesting, release draft crews after singles/teams have been released. XD Good **** though, 7th place isn't too shabby, but next time get top 5 and beat matt nubsauce. Also, I wanted to tell you about the chaingrab thing, but I was like "If I tell him now and he wins, it'll be like cheating" >___>.

Damax: Brackets was vengeance for pools, but HOLY COW that tipper on Battlefield was like a big pile of steaming horse STFU. Yes, it was that messed up. I heard ****** fox made a few victims in teams? XD Thanks for coming, holla when you come back (if your car is still alive... tip: get an old camry).

Thad: lol @ me trying to stay calm during our set while "not sober". My heart was beating before the first match, but as time went by I felt more and more confortable lol. You owe me for letting you play your money match (did you win that? if you did, serves ya right). More toking next time scrub. <3

Jarc: Dude, knuckles are not made for hurting, they are made for... ... k I can't come up with anything, but don't do that ****, it's bad for you. I was happy that I didn't get up thrown to rest against you guys in teams. How did you lose to Matt though, I didn't see the set, but the way you were playing against me and Bam was aces. Just believe in yourself, when your game is at A/A+ you're uber rapesies, but when you think too much you're more of a B. In any case, let's hook up and have mads fun. Also, you kept the boom ;___;

H4: Lâche mon afro. Jte dois du PFK pis une liqueur pis quelquechose d'autre? Tu m'attacheras avec des fils électriques prochaines fois qu'on se voit. :psycho:

Dylan: pkm's was too good, tokage was too good, 2h round-trip to McD's was too sweet, LOL @ ZOMBIES

Lanowen: Why do they always have to **** up everything at every GGXX release. I've played 3 guilty gears XX and Test's grave digger changed properties so many times. =/ and I didn't land my cursed dust combo once. Whatever, I won't train for a bit and then I'll beat you! (note that I never play this game XD) Smash related? Your Samus moves differently. I wasn't sandbagging, and Test's vaseline talk didn't help. Next time let's have more than just a set. Much love.

Marco: "Let go of my boobs ****er". Ky is stupid. FORD! I'll try to come in 3 weeks, but I really don't know, I got stuff to pay. =/ I wanna come though! Say hi to Marino and your mom for me. YOU BETTA DO IT!

HERO: I don't know if you're going to see this but, man you take a long time shopping =P Also, say hi to Audrey, Pat and... Au's bro >_> (eep).

Fogel: INVINCIBLE DK! And I soul reaped Dan soo hard it was awesome. I'll try to come down to O-town soon, I got a lot of people I wanna see, so we can probably set up a smashfest soon. Also, I heard rumors of ToS4? CONFIRM IT!

Card: Barely saw you. Had time to eat you up in teams though. =P

Jaywinner: lol, you got Delorted after transformation in our Battlefield friendly, that was so funny XD. WTF @ my controller though =/ don't wanna buy a new one, but I can probably find a use to that automatic bair tech I got going. Great to see you as always.

BRIK: I was wondering if BRIK was a referrence to your rock hard p- determination that you exhibited during the whole day. Man, it must have sucked to have been picked last in draft crews. If I was captain, I wouldn't have let a ***** down, I swear! Also, I'm gonna start reppin' Peach I guess, should have listened to you from the start kekeke.

Phrozn: Seems like you are known for your JCshining. My fingers aren't fast enough to do it like you do, plus it's accelerating the degradation of my controller. I'll try to find some new Fox tricksies and we can share stuff at our next meeting. Learn to stretch your combos, if you wanna improve with Fox, you want to incapacitate your enemy for as long as possible. This has to be backed with mindgames though. You're well on your way, you should play other characters as well, it'll make your Fox move better. I suggest you play Marth and not use the forward smash unless you combo into it (I gave this tip to someone, but he never listened to me and quit smash... you should try it!)

Bowser Guy: J't'ai owné, mais moins que l'autre fois apparemment? GG, see you in 4 years.

Techiyo: I hope you watched Vwins' Marth. Be one step ahead of your opponent, don't let yourself open. A Marth that is predictable with his grabs and fsmashes is easy to punish. You got the technical though, so it's all mindgames from here.

There I did it.

Damax

Smash Lord
Chester: you mean the tipper I lolled hard and everyone looked at me? ya gotta remember that **** lolll
I'll take your message to hero, seems like I'm seeing him often these days (as well as audrey :p)
the one who quit with the marth tip = apoc? thats cause you tip sucks, the real tip is simple as : DO TIPPERS. I'll teach ya, all spacing, see how bam places forward smash then do like him but from long range. tippers=win. I used my fox? oh well wait yeah... I think I remember... double peach on corneria? ******** fox doesn't understand dress/turnip spam stall and break through instead. I was actualy scared mr thatguy would loose the first stock so they could spam till end, but I guess getting first kill really got us some momentum.
watch vwin's marth? **** you :p

Dylan: yeah that was crazy... actually it was as if I lost all skills, many random thought were on my mind. I actually found it pretty funny to loose against sauce as I thought: that dude would be hella happy if he did win against me. then more randoms thought. I realised at the end of the match once it was too late that I was running in bombs and boomerang and stuff... wait was I being spammed and nooblessly running in... I guess LMAO. fun times still makes me laugh to think about that. thanks for the soft drinks my throat was breaking in two.

Fogel: lmao at the giant poutine! actually it felt on the floor as we went outside... without beer I'm like uber clumsy. it felt face up but I didn't want it anymore because it was cursed so I kicked it lmao. had to eat a bag of muchies when we went to pkm's because I was hungry... guess what? they went to smoke....(didn't smoke but did go) 1/8 of the bag felt down.... gg! lol

Jarc: hug hug? don't use peach any more dear... being gay may not be your trade. <3

Vwins: great **** VWINS, bad performance though. I know you can do better... alot to think of maybe?

bam: heh lucky you poisonned me with that grass during singles, cause I'd have rammed into you hardcore ***** :p <3

Techiyo : haha at beating my link... I hate you for it now. welcome to the hated crew, you are now like 95% of the smashers I know. Whats weird in pools is I gave a match to most peeps exept those who went through pools to bracket (chester, thatguy and ???)

PKM: good **** in singles... shucks you missed the rest twice we wouldn't have won the last team battle with the stupid one hour lagged marth recovery when you land on stage. kongo jungle ****... also sorry for that weird knee to tipper... I saw a jig flying solution: the yellow stick is your friend. LOL

Kage: arg. stupid final showdown I thought I'd use falco at first.... but then switched to marth as there was too many spacies... never thought they'd have used me for you I'd have kept falco and ***** you like that friendly haha. ******** falco = random ownage

matt: you are gay, stop jumping out of every move to down air through shield... hackers...

thad: geez, we sure own at dancing while driving, at least I do :p

Big rick: I'M HYPE SEE? I'M ZEE HYPE! HIYAAAA

lol. **** everyone else... gotta sleep. if you do want some shouthout, shoutout me and I'll shut you the **** up back.... huh I meant shout out you back.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll take your message to hero, seems like I'm seeing him often these days (as well as audrey :p)
the one who quit with the marth tip = apoc? thats cause you tip sucks, the real tip is simple as : DO TIPPERS.

matt: you are gay, stop jumping out of every move to down air through shield... hackers...
Thanks for giving them the messages, I truly appreciate it. Also, yes apoc was the one, but I don't know if he still plays. I know he hates playing against me. Actually most people I play with can't play more than 15 minutes against me if I go all out :urg:. I tried to tell him to play like that because he kept spamming his fsmash as soon as he was in range and I was just shielding them all. Bleh. :/ And srsly, wtf @ matt, he is hacking, what a *****.

Damax

Smash Lord
I looked in the bag in the morning and saw such a little ammount of it left that I thought you ninja'd your way into the bag and took some. W/e I'll have alot next time we see eachother.
maybe I ninja'd it? thats why I left sooner? XD no not at all. but lets get crunk/drunk and do something before I leave on monday!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
vwins is busy studying every time he gets hit and improving on that aspect of his game by practicing 8 hours.

or pressing 50 buttons a second and ****** with sheik.

either way.

also chet, you probably got less nervous throughout the match as you realized i ****ing blow at this game and just fox ***** me =/.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Sorry guys, the tape that recorded draft crews is ****ed up. Turns out by killing Airbud, he has sought vengeance by killing Smash. The quality of the video is unwatchable, since it basically screws up every 2 frames.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
lol I knew Airbud would come back to bite you in the ***, I told you Joel! - chet

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Lanowen for top tier. He reverse extender grabbed the tapes and super wavedash.. something.. lanowen is 1337 what can I say.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, the tape that recorded draft crews is ****ed up. Turns out by killing Airbud, he has sought vengeance by killing Smash. The quality of the video is unwatchable, since it basically screws up every 2 frames.
It's because THE BRICK shot your tapes with his lasers.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
srsly guys, I'm not one to boast or ***** for no reason, but the only people that are old school are the first generation of the montreal thread. and there's only like, me, pkm, testrider? am I forgetting anyone? most others aren't even here anymore (mystic V, paty teh chik, nosh, etc.) get real. -_-

Damax

Smash Lord
srsly guys, I'm not one to boast or ***** for no reason, but the only people that are old school are the first generation of the montreal thread. and there's only like, me, pkm, testrider? am I forgetting anyone? most others aren't even here anymore (mystic V, paty teh chik, nosh, etc.) get real. -_-
we're not old school, its just a team name, now stop crying.

cF=)

Smash Lord
lololololol drama, old school is such an overused expression.

Top Bottom