• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash finder (updated 05-12-2005 07:00 PM)

Blind

Honorbound
I need to request that my info also be added as such, because I'm shortly attending college in a different state.

Arizona, Pheonix (Tempe), Mario/Fox/IC's, .5/3

Please keep me on the Texas list as well, however, because I return to the same area every now and then when I'm home for holidays and the infrequent weekend.

UBSmashPrez

Smash Apprentice
New York, Buffalo. UB SMASH CLUB. Approximately 24-32 members each week. At least 5-10 have decent skills. Meets every wednesday night on Univ @ Buffalo's North Campus for three hours of smash plus tournament.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
smash finder (updated 05-12-2005 07:00 PM)

Sauce needs to update this thing, or a mod.

Also, maybe a mod should sticky this thread, it is pretty important.

Darkened_marth

Smash Rookie
sauce said:
My fellow smash brothers...players...?,(punctuation?)

I have been without the internet for some time now, summer. So I apologize not being able to update this list so frequently/at all. Please use the fail-safe design to update this list yourselves until summer comes along. If you can find some hosting and PM me with the link I will replace or update my own.

I will leave you now with some knowledge of mine. Firstly, Donkey Kong sucks the worst of all the characters. Second, Falco = 1337, and Lastly, I am the greatest. Don't hate, appreciate.

-S.O.S./suace
Pure genous...id giv alot to play u a couple of times

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Texas, Sugar Land, Marth/Sheik/Fox, .5/2

Sm_Sheba

Smash Cadet
April 15 - Aug 31: British Columbia, Vancouver, Samus .75/1.25
Sept 1 - April 15: British Columbia, Nanaimo, Samus .75/1.25

The travel time is short because of Gas money restrictions, not that i am not willing to put in the time. Reached 1.17 a ltr yesterday, and my gas guzzler is rollin 5.5 km a ltr in the city, 6.5 Highway.

Top Bottom